Animated kids movie Sing is accused of racism because its gorilla characters are criminals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071692/Gorilla-gang-leader-jail-son-wants-sing-hip-hop-Animated-kids-movie-Sing-social-media-users-outraged-racist-stereotypes.html

>Sing, Universal Pictures’ 3D computer-animated music comedy film which was released in theaters last week, is being accused of perpetuating racial stereotypes because the film’s plot line includes gorillas who are sent to prison for criminal activity.

>A number of Twitter users noted that the film, which features the voices of Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, conjures up uncomfortable stereotypes about black people.

>One of the protagonists, Johnny, is a gorilla who aspires to be a hip-hop singer but is burdened by his father, who at one point in the film is in prison for running a gang, according to Heatstreet.

So... technically you have to be racist to imply racism now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esSjfWbDUck
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp92q38OKEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black people identify with Gorillas.
Surprising.

>comparing black people to gorillas is rayciss!
>these gorillas are an allegory for black people! rayciss!
hmmmm

They should make the criminals rats, or would the jews get upset about that?

>Liberals accuse an animated kids movie of racism because they associate niggers with apes

Nice

"so seth mcfarlene and a couple other jews are sitting on a beach drinking some pretentious faggot drink on that same island that bill clinton keeps going to fuck little kids on and they are sitting around a table deciding how they are going to exploit the american general public into paying them money to make a piece of shit film that they can inflate the budget of so they can make 8+ million for about a weekend's worth of voice work and lets face it there's like 50,000 animators who are paid minimum wage to produce this movie, but it only takes a summer to fully animated and produce a movie like this now a days. they manage to take all of the elements of recent successes like zootopia in making a friendly image for their movie but it is more sinister than that. this movie lacks anything close to substance considering nearly every scene is a perfect cliche, so streamlined like fast food so they can make a quick $5 from every naive kid and parent who are too stupid to realize they're watching themselves get fucked by this same handful of hollywood jew that's been running this culture into the fucking ground. now i don't know why i chose this specific comment section because i know 99.9% of you idiots don't have the brainpower to even finish the first sentence in this comment so i pray that someone with a nuance of a brain stem that hasn't been systematically brainwashed to pay into this shit. there are factors that are playing into this and this isn't just some stupid innocent kid's movie, it's more sinister than that."

please don't give these reverse racists attention. It's helping white genocide.

Im done
Sae movie with kids
The apes were speaking with english accents

Fuk you

This is dumb.

The elephant family wss clearly black too, and they seemed pretty normal to me. The girl also ends up being the most talented along with johny the gorilla. Fuck thid clickbait shit

Love this Mexican

So true! The elephant grandfather was so black i expected him to soft shoe

Movie was very well done

Macfarlanes voice sucks

Critics of this film are racist. They obviously think blacks look like apes. That's their racist opinion, not the director's. I'm sure the director chose apes for the role of felons quite randomly.

Shit is raycist against the gorilla, niggers are more like chimps if anything. Remember Harambe

Liberalism MUST be classified as mental illness

>"A number of Twitter users noted that the film, which features the voices of Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, conjures up uncomfortable stereotypes about black people."
Sounds like a number of Twitter users believe some uncomfortable stereotypes about black people.

>Sup Forums and other jews playing stupid

You gay faggots and just about everyone else knows know apes are a common racial insult for blacks and you use the same insult all the time yourselves.

A movie who's jewish character creation staff went out of their way to be racist is now being called out on their racism. This is exactly what they knew and wanted to happen.

you know if the police were pigs everyone would be praising the show

>Black people identify with Gorillas.
>White people identify with Gorilla Mindset.

the crocodile is more of a racial caricature than the gorilla.

I knew this was going to happen/ Just from watching the trailer in the theaters.

Black people are so fucking predictable.

boy , this movie is dogshit. took the lil splerg last night and two families left. there were only about ten families in whole theater. when it ended, people just sat there like ' oh........ok' then left.

This is pretty racist to gorillas, comparing them to niggers and all.

>MacFarlane and other Jews
>MacFarlane
>Other Jews
One of us is retarded user but your point stands. Have you seen the preview for this on TV? Watch it. It is literally Nicki Minaj tier content in a kid's movie. It made me realize that we live in an age of degeneracy so casual that you sound like a crazy person for speaking up about it.

>movie who's jewish character creation staff went out of their way to be racist is now being called out on their racism.
Why would they do that?

But evidently they're not pigs. Because the staff deliberately wanted to avoid using that pejorative monicker.

fpbp

Isn't this also the year bathrooms became sexist?

Examples? I'll never watch this cancer, but at least Zootopia had good humor and a nice story under the thick layer of "don't be rayciss xDDD" so I don't know.

>Zootopia

(((Ewes)))

Reminds me of the star wars rogue one.
Basically every other race ever + a white woman vs evil empire of white men

>that joke
>those digits

Quality post.

I'm pretty sure the creators of that movie specifically said that was their intent. They even called the Empire a "white supremacist organization."

THIS MOVIE IS PURE FILTH.

Look at this trailed, specifically at 0:58
youtube.com/watch?v=esSjfWbDUck

It shows bunnies twerking and singing some hip hop song that says "oh my god look at her butt"

THIS MOVIE IS RATED PG, what the fuck? Has this blatant degeneracy been progressing incredibly quickly over the past 10 years or is it just me?

I saw the movie yesterday along with my 2 granddaughters ages 6 and 3. The kids loved the movie.
Another facet the politically correct mob would find offensive was the stay-at-home mother pig with all the piglets, who shed her apron to sing a sexy duet with the fat swinging porker.

Yeah, that is the conclusion whenever this thread comes up. Every few hours.

Honestly, I think Sup Forums itself makes these threads to generate traffic and make Sup Forums appear more lively by inciting people with hot topics. They probably keep a database of threads with hit counts on each one and pick out the most popular ones to repost with a script.

fpbp they're always the first to associate themselves with them

>So... technically you have to be racist to imply racism now
That's how racism always works.

Oh for fucks sake they're fucking cartoon animals in a dumb movie meant for kids. This all just needs to stop. A world war needs to happen so people will actually have something legitimate to complain about. They need to reevaluate their lives if they're getting butt sore over a cartoon animal.

you're mistaken. monkeys are what we call Brasilians here

That's what they did with Harambe, and why he became popular.
#Justice4Harambe

The guerillas are also Australian lol

>anglos are portrayed as brutish apes

Sounds good to me

Harambe was no gangster he was a loving hard working Alpha male figure. He is the real Dindin du. Fucking Racists against Gorillas fuck black people

BASED MOVIE

did you just misgender Harambe? Triggered.

srsly though Harambe was a female.

it's "monkey mentality" actually. stop getting it wrong, everybody!

>It shows bunnies twerking and singing some hip hop song that says "oh my god look at her butt"

>He doesn't know I like Big Butts by Sir Mix A Lot

lmao ess em h you crackas tssssssssss

My thoughts on the bunnies

>go to south america for lipo they said

I knew this was going to happen the very second I saw it on the trailer.
The animators purposely did this for the controversy.

Libshits equate black people to gorillas which is hilarious.

>calling blacks gorillas

hey they said it, not us.

The fuck am I looking at?

>he likes to skin his humps

PRO JECT ION

>dancing pig to make muslims angry
>jailed gorillas to make niggers angry

This is Sup Forums the movie

Wrong, it's from that one Nigress Minaj song

McFarlane ain't a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp92q38OKEQ

Movie is gonna be garbage anyway.
It's one giant advertisement for pop songs

WE
WUZ
GORILLAZZZ
N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

Are the gorillas voiced by white or black people?

i really liked zootopia, i fucking hate kids movies but zootopia ,fucking nemo and beauty and the beast are only ones i can watch

it was just.....really random and meandering in the jokes which dragged like a motherucker and it wasnt funny at all. audience had one goid guffaw. there was an intro,not bad. then it was just humorless antics akin to martin shorts comedy

there were 'get to know the character ' segments which just werent funny, or cute . justa drag, not endearing and a ton of time devoted to plot motivations for the characters that werent funny or cute !

it was on par with ice age 3 or 4 ,whichever just came out.if not worse. its one of those 'check time every 10 minutes and hope its been 15'

idk why i put an exclamation point

Fuck out of here with this thread even bringing this garbage here. Sing was a good movie, and Johnny's story in it was the best.

What kind of shit movie is that?

>illumination entertainment

The name of the song is Baby Got Back, you fucking nigger.

Minaj stole the line from the Sir Mix-a-lot track.
(What a surprise... A nigger stealing)

Woman lost a lot of weight. Had cheap surgery to remove excess skin.

>gorillas = niggers
We've done it, reddit! We've succeeded in subversing our enemies into attacking themselves.

I saw the movie and never once made the connection. I think it was the british accents that threw me off.

is that a joke?

are they equating blacks with gorillas?

are they this clueless as to what they are doing?

w8, w8, w8...

(...)

so, you are telling me the guys who are calling black people gorillas... are acusing other people of racism?

(...)

seriously?

then i hope venture bros gets sued too

They should have gave them Italian accents to point out the obvious FBI bias against our oppressed friends in the mafia

Wow, I can'th belieff people are still ignoranth of my #1 book seller in Amazon, look it up, it's really good; Baboon Mindframe

Actually it's a clip from anaconda that samples baby got back

And if you call what those rabbits are doing twerking then twerking has been appropriated and is dead