Hola user. Why are you still trying with white women? You know that they don't respect you. They're ungrateful...

>Hola user. Why are you still trying with white women? You know that they don't respect you. They're ungrateful, spoiled brats who don't appreciate all of the things that you've handed them. Why don't you ditch those putitas and get yourself a Latina, muchacho. (;

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
youtube.com/watch?v=66L-QJs032s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no Latina gf to fix me yummy food.

>Latina
>Race

Cameron Diaz is a latina, user

stop

wow a mexi chick who shaves her upper lip hair

I hate to be that "le neutral" guy, but there's bitches in every race. And wonderful women in every race.

Yo quiero mexicana to make me tortillas.
I love mexican food, for real.

Hola chola, let's see that fat brown pussy so I can pound a baby into your womb!

>t. mexican

Just why.
Why did you post this.
This is concentrated cringe.

I'm having white children.

Because they attain the physique of a Coke can after age 30 and your children will have a lower IQ than you.

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. WM/SpicF couples have higher divorce rates than WMWF.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

Look at our streets. This is LA.

Is this okay with you?

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

You are forgetting that manlets like womanlets.
Latina or asians are their only way for easy score.
>t.manlet

>tfw mexican
yes it is okay with me

All the Latinas that I went out with were spoiled bitchy whores.

The white women in comparison were angels, cute, smart and funny.

Jeb Bush's wife is a latina. If this alone doesn't defer you, you're beyond saving.

Shut up queer. Nobody gives a fuck about your whiney ass faggotry.

The wall just got ten feet higher.

Latinas
>Smokin hot
>Loyal
>Know they belong in the kitchen and only go out unaccompanied for groceries.
>Submissive in the sack. Hair pulled, ass smacked, throat fucked ect... Although I have had some white women the same way.
>Love white dudes. We are the master race after all.
t. Texasfag

>inb4 you need to further the white race.
Nigga I got 3 siblings all making white babies

T. Memer

>hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat

I'll agree with you mexicans are shit but if you're going to blame hispanics as a whole even though hispanic isn't a race, then you're fucking anti white

Why should non mestizo mexican hispanics like Ted Cruz be blamed for mestizo crimes and welfare usage?

Explain?

Non mestizo mexican hispanics like Spaniards and Cubans ALWAYS vote GOP. Florida got Trump the win. White hispanics HATE mestizo hispanics so much because they ruin the word hispanic so bad that retarded niggers like you blame their crimes on the whiter ones

>>Love white dudes. We are the master race after all.

We won't be for long.

Soon we'll be stupid brown manlets because of scum like you.

Why don't you just move back to Europe if you don't like it.

disgusting

3 siblings planning on at least 3 kids each.
I don't need to reproduce... I used to be a degenerate heroin addict but managed to pull my self away from it.. Have a super addictive personality but only addicted to dip now. I'm not making any babies to possibly wonder off and become degenerates

You mad your women love me paco?

I don't disagree, but when you start specifying mestizo every single Mexican shitskin declares themselves 150% pure White and starts talking about how they hate mestizos too.

No worries, we know you are a degenerate and your children will be too.
More if you reproduce with a latina.

I can say the same about white girls, just stop with this meme and i wont post cringy latino male white female shit.

what if you met a 3.14 spic that was a complete outlier.

>From a wealthy family, been american for at least 3 generations
>religious, or at the very least have a high moral standard
>hold american values and vote republican
> I.Q of at least 105

would you go for this sort of spic chick? or not white enough?

It's full of shitskins.
Not 'Murica though.
We too strong for that.

Ok frijolero. You should build another firework market and live in it

If you can't tell a mestizo from a pure Spanish then you're a fuckin retard

Because is funny to see hot head like you

>Why should non mestizo mexican hispanics like Ted Cruz be blamed for mestizo crimes and welfare usage?

>mexican hispanics like Ted Cruz

Hes Cuban. I addressed Cubans.

Mexicans are shitskins predominately. Cubans are not.

I can, but Latin American shitskins cannot. They're all convinced they're White and it's tedious.

Thank you for citing the wikipedia article for mexicans

I miss my tuff alpha female mexican gf desu

>HEY ASSHOLE, HOW MANY JOBS DID YOU APPLY FOR TODAY

it was like having a really really mean mom

brown spic faggot detected. You will go back.

Shut your cum catcher, hillbilly.

Im just mad about this race-mixing shit.
I swear trolls are behind this.

mexicans are culturally white though

>speak spanish, european language
>have spanish european names
>have spanish european style government
>often elect white men as presidents
>value white beauty
>are proud of their white heritage, unlike americans
>roman catholics and very traditional about it

Europeans all have hebrew names, retard.

Post more latinas pls

>From a wealthy family, been american for at least 3 generations
>I.Q of at least 105

>What is regression to the mean

I'd sooner burn her at the stake.

>hold american values and vote republican

Not good enough at all.

It is the people that make the culture. You can't have France or French culture without the French people. If a bunch of Africans landed on the island of Japan hundreds of thousands of years ago, would it be the same Japan it is today? Of course not. Just the same, if you replace all the White Americans with Hispanics, it won't matter who they vote for, you won't get the same country.

F O R Y O U
O
R

Y
O
U

They have Mexicans in the USSR?

dude i have seen white and hispanic mixes and the kids look like greek or italians

you really think selena gomez or demi lovato look like mestizos? because i think they look white and could pass in italy

I said NON MESTIZO MEXICAN hispanics

You misread my post, I didn't defend mexicans at all. I'm just defending hispanics like Spaniards and Cubans. Fuck the mexicans

I fucking hate mestizos and mexicans

All mexicans are shit

white is blue eye blonde hair

yeah but if there family have been american for at least 3 generations, what makes you think they speak a lick of spanish? or even hold values of the "old country"?

if my country wasn't cucked enough to let the french be french, they would either be dead or speaking english.

*BRAAAAAAAPS IN TACO*

>it's another thread where people variously fap to spic girls while also saying OP is mestizo/indio because they're illiterate basement dwelling weirdos

They're a bunch of jungle savages, you fucking retard.

You can basically make all the same arguments for African Americans, and they even speak English.

Here are Jeb Bush's kids.

>I said NON MESTIZO MEXICAN hispanics

I'm saying there aren't any. Pretty much all Mexicans are mestizos.

And yeah, Cubans and Spaniards are not. They're okay.

My point is that if you use the term mestizo, all Mexicans will think we're not talking about them because they're 200% White.

Great thread. Remember racemixing is redpilled. Only anti-Semites would disagree.

but white woman don't want to have children with me.....

give qts

>Rich White man has kids with Latina
>2/3 go to jail

Pottery.

iT'S THE GREAT OPTION, MASTER

>tfw Chad takes all the good light-skinned latinas

Hola.

jeb bush's wife was fully indigenous though

if you look at mestizo-white mixes, the kids will look like jessica alba or selena gomez, basically mediterranean looking

>be me, white user #87364156
>buddies girlfriend says I've been single too long
>sets up a surprise date with her friend
>thicc little Mexican girl
>5'2" with a 40" ass and fat titties pouring over her blouse
>end up back at her place
>down on her knees like a good little chica
>wake up the next morning to huevos rancheroes drowning in green chile

How am I supposed to resist this bros?

Take the brown pill m8 it's better

check the qts i posted here:

fellow good taste friend

Does anybody here know what a Latinx is? I heard it last week from someone, looked it up and was baffled by how dumb that shit is. Latinos have no problem with masculinity and femininity.

you don't dude, fuck whoever you want, we're gonna still be a white country anyway so you might as well have fun

>brown pill
Is it poop?

>regression to the mean
>for human IQ

Damn I hate this meme. That's not how genetics works.

>I said NON MESTIZO MEXICAN hispanics

You keep misreading what I say, when I mean NON MESTIZO MEXICAN hispanics, I mean hispanics that aren't MESTIZO or MEXICAN

Maybe I should have said NON MESTIZO NON MEXICAN hispanics

How can they be white when their economy is shit and their people are overtly corrupt. Its so pathetic that the melatos think they're even remotely white, if they're establishment was then that nation would be one of the advanced nations but its not

>narco drug lords run the country pervading criminality
>"tradition", gynocentric parasites, slave to women
>melatos are corrupt and retarded and its reflected in the shit economy of the country

first of all this latina/latino is not a race there are white, brown and black latinos/latinas and second of all there are no latinas in Germany besides black ppl from the Dominican Republic and I've never seen a mexican or sauth american grill irl desu

but anyways gib moar qt mexican grills plz

*south american
sry

>Maybe I should have said NON MESTIZO NON MEXICAN hispanics

That's not me misreading, that's you being too retarded to convey what you actually meant.

Yes. You should've said non-mestizo, non-Mexican.

Because I have a submissive Thai qt who enjoys rape roleplay, is unironically alt right/natsoc, calls me dad, daddy, or papa more that she does my real name.
>Feelsgoodman.png
Mestizos are a downgrade for the white man

Mexican girls are sluttier than white girls. Easiest way to have sex with a spic gal is to tell her that you have a girlfriend.

I'm literally a bio phd student and I say it is, nigger.

How many Dominicans are there? Most of the blackest Dominicans are in Spain with old Spanish sugar daddies to my knowledge. Or in Swizterland or Italy for the same reason.

o-okay

what an ugly fat huge ass she has
fucking gross

You don't user.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel in Texas.

I'm doing biomed engineering in the US. Why would it go to the mean? IQ is determined by a complex set of factors. All the studies I've read show the children raised by smart parents turn out smart.

Latino is a sloppy way of referring to American Indians/Native Americans/Americanoids, which can indeed be considered a race.

It's just that they often have some Black or Spaniard.

Fuck off larry

Its 2016 bitch.....get used to it

ha ha ha

But IQ is determined by nature (genetics), not nurture (negligible).

First off, I despise short people and Latinos are all manlets and womenlets, and secondly Mexican accent are super whiny and painful to listen to.

Thanks, didn't have two of those

my cousins(female) are half dominican half german and a friend of mine aswell and both have dominican mothers they look african but their children not so for some reason
they do look black but just not african like at all

hard to explain don't ask me why

youtube.com/watch?v=66L-QJs032s

good points,lol

t. kike newyorker

Does this seem correct to you?

IQ is epigenetic. It's influenced by both.

nor do you, and you age like shit
t.latino

it jsut fucking does
you probably dont get that many genes from your parents relative to what youre getting from your overall family tree
go look at the kids of smart niggers
they are retards

More or less. Most girls are actually pretty flat or chubby though.

Let's see some pics of your hot slutina cousins!

Probably Cubans to be honest