Caucasian is trash race

>deep orbit
>shit skin quality
>hairy as fuck like a monkey
>smell like shit
>horse like nose
>still delude themselves east asian women love caucasian.

The type of man which most of the east asian women is like picture related but not caucasian.

tender/gentle>>>>>>>>>>>>masculine

Caucasian is subhuman that is smelly and hairy unlike east asian that is soft and pretty.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=bkub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bait thread, do not reply. Saged Fpbp

Don't most asians have nigger nose?

Your sister says hi. She's really enjoying studying in Canada.

Her pussy isn't as tight as I expected though, thought your women were supposed to be tight bro.

Tiny penis.

EOM

>chinks
>tender / gentle
>known for being the most soulless, robotic people on earth with complete disregard for the environment, animals and their fellow man

most asians are ugly and retarded though

We never enslaved blacks and slaughtered natives, you guys are the souless ones

>horse like nose
Chink talking about noses. Flat faces like if hit in the face with a pan. Males so lacking in testosterone that they're indistinguishable from females. The attractive chinks in media are those that have had extensive cosmetic surgery.

Whites have a tiny brain

They got those big ugly round eyes.

>Don't most asians have nigger nose?

You have seen Hiro - the owner of Sup Forums - does he have a nigger nose? Learn the difference between East Asians and Southeast Asians.

East Asians = more prominent nose although smaller than Caucasians
SE Asians = broad nigger nose

As far as death goes, the Chinese are responsible for the most of it. Mao alone killed 45 million in four years.

Blacks sold into slavery were already slaves or war prisoners before. Being a slave in the US was a better fate than in Africa. Then white Americans killed their own brothers to free them.

Indians were savages but I do agree that the peaceful tribes were wrongly treated.

>Mao alone killed 45 million in four years.
Poor economic policies leading to famine =/= t death by government. If that was the case, then every white leader in history was responsible for X amount of deaths also. Stop repeating stupid anti-Communist proproganda.

And since China has gotten richer and its population has exploded after Mao's policies, is he also responsible for all the births / wealth since the Communists have taken over?

>(You)
you disgusting chink trash

good thread op
looks at all these nigger-tier replies already

Those are southeast asian not east asian.

Look at our brain size

China is a continent as big and diverse as Europe. You can't use some videos to generalize whole China.

Poland is a poor country but it doesn't mean whole Europe is poor

Thank God I have a pointy face and outward nasal bridge!

>No flat face that parallels the wall

Disease=\=whites genociding natives

Why do white civil engineers need to constantly come to mainland China to fix your shitty lead-water farms then? Chink-mate.

I look forward to mainlanders destroying your city. May the wong chong take their fill of your wealth, and steal all of your human rights.

What are these two from? I keep seeing them everywhere

Bkub, he also does the Chen comics.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=bkub

u wot m8? source?

t. Civil engineer who has to come to your shit farms every year because you guys love metal more than dwarfs.

You have enough cobalt, mercury, and lead in your water and food that each Chinaman should weigh roughly ten tons with the amount ingested.

>tfw i'll never have a qt korean gf

be a white english teacher then you cuck

never afraid of that.
We have a good food control system and one of the safest drinking water supply in the world in Hong Kong.

>The attractive chinks in media are those that have had extensive cosmetic surgery.

Why do you keep trying to fabricate the truth? It just shows how inferior you are.

the fact that this obvious bait thread has any angry white replies at all is proof of that inferiority.

they laugh at black threads, but take asian threads seriously

Yes, we are jealous of that face.

It doesn't matter, because I simply lust at the fact I've fucked every race but Oriental meat.

Why do we all sit around and fight like this?

Because hate is fun?

wat happened to its face?
is he ai?
ai hue hue?

Where?

Fuck you faggot, commies are the most morally and objectivly bankrupt group of dumb fucks i have ever seen.

You are not judged on your actions, but on your outcome. Your outcome is bullshit fantasy land. Sure it would work in theory for a tribe of 50 or smaller but after that it breaks down into tyranny.

Commies all need to get the fuck out.

>but on your outcome.
And here is the outcome. Have you been in a coma for the last 30 years and missed on the miracle growth of China?