/Colorado/ Thread - Get the fuck in here weed state bros

ITT: We talk about the area we are from and why its getting so shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradodirectory.com/fishing/fishing_grandmesa.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Colourado

ftfy

I said weed state not weed country fucking leaf

Everyone else please legalize weed so your state's garbage stops moving here.

I've lived in Broomfield my whole life so it's kind of crazy to see how much it's blowing up right now. There are just so many damn people here and I hate it. It takes way too long to get anywhere because of the congestion. Maybe now that pot is legal in California now so the pilgrimage can slow down.

Anyone in the state that isnt a neet notice how just our generation is starting to act like hood niggers and be hoodified?

>i.e. all the mexican kids

god damn mother fucking cali faggots.

CALIFORNIA LIBTARDS AND SPICS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Reply if you're from pic related

Fact: Colorado is the best place to fish in the USA

I really need to make trip out there to fish again. Anyone here from Grand junction or SW Co?

see
Its pretty fucking great during the spring/summer when its at least 70 degrees on the mountain
>coloradodirectory.com/fishing/fishing_grandmesa.html

I've been to GC a few times but I like CoSPrings better. Hometown bias.

Denver here. Moving away next month for unrelated reasons, but I can't deny the place is getting far too congested and weed legalization has been a negative influence downtown. The homeless problem is insane. I can't wait to get out of this damn city and back to the countryside, even if I'm going to be making a lot less cash.

Fuck Denver. It belongs in CA. I hope Yellowstone erupts and a big giant hunk of Wyoming takes out Denver.

Southern CO master race.

FUCK EAST SLOPE
WESTERN SLOPE STATE NOW

REEEEEEEE

I was a legend at Broomfield High class of 2008. Went hard. Fuck that little mini police state. I'd only return to yuppieville to rape some sheltered preppy teenagers.

Eastern slope has more farms = more GDP plus also Peterson AFB, Shreiver AFB, Ft. Carson,USAFA, and NORAD. We could NUKE. YOU.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How can western slope fags compete???

>why its getting so shitty
weedfags moving there

i lived in colorado before it was legal and it had alot less people

What's up neighbor. I live on the border of westminster and broomfield.

I'm a 719 native. Why don't we have clouds anymore? Also, did you see that military plane doing figure 8's over town all morning on Wednesday?

The C-17? Probably holding for something going on at the runway, but IDK. My dad was a reserve C-130 pilot at Peterson for decades and they do firefighting training around the COSprings area. Reember the waldo canyon fire? They actually practiced for that exact scenario lol.

As far as the clouds go, many have tried to explain CO weather, few have succeeded.

I could go on and on about how Broomfield is a joke of a suburb full of pretentious faggots, doped out boomers, and their angsty druggy children (that my buddies still deal to). Broomfield was the police state within the police state. Fuck suburbia, it needs to be raped and pillaged. You Colorado fags are going to have a lot of fun with police states here in the near future since Denver is the planned NWO capitol... Heh. If you are lucky, the Russians will occupy.

>being unaware of geoengineering this late into the game

That's because it typically changes suddenly and all the time. Its been the same cloudless sky for six months now

t. half mexican living in pueblo
lmao its warm over here in the west slope, barely any snow in the valley
>tfw comfy smaller town while russians arrest all the spics for drug dealing

Yes, I'm aware of the military activity, like I said NATIVE. They don't typically circle downtown. The Waldo fire was set in purpose, or at least that's what people who shouldn't be talking about it say

>set in purpose
Explain

Nah, lil homie. It's going to be more like a certain DIA mural. I also lived near the Rez for a while. I grew to hate Colorado because there is really no future there with all the injuns, spics, and libs. Maybe you could find refuge in the interior mountain corridors like Durango but it's going to be a hell of a ride.

>Durango
top kek that shit is going the same as Junction nigga

Hello I am here

No leafs allowed.

I have a map of safe havens and the Durango to Pagosa corridor is one. Still kinda sucks *nutnfancy voice*

Phoneposter...*set on purpose

Apparently there were two individuals on dirt bikes that set a number of fires in strategic locations. I can't validate where I heard that. People abusing their security clearance haha

lmao why do they do it on purpose though? for what reason?

thisif done on purpose, what's their endgame? Also visited my m8 a few times n denver, he complains all about the traffic. Said it's happened over the last 2-3 years. If Califags move to colorado to escape the shit conditions in CA, why vote for those same interests that give you the political end results you're fleeing...like what the fuck DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

IDK what you're talking about. We've had plenty of rain and snow. I've seen some mean thunderstorms on the TAF for Meadowlake Airport as well.

Anyone notice an increasing crime rate in their area?

Here in Junction there has been multiple shootings this year alone, theres maybe 2 every year if that usually

I guess the correct term would be terrorism. Why do you think your pops was training for that exact scenario?

Well, I'm here everyday, so what the fuck would I know?

any girl???

:>

>tfw lived in Indiana
>tfw move here because jobs got shut down and I got a transfer
>tfw Loveland
>tfw Hippies fucking everywhere
I will help turn Colorado red.

On the bright side I got a Tavor from a pawn shop for $400.

Our hippies used to be the libertarian type who like guns and lsd, now they're all faggots from Vermont or some shit. Indiana is an acceptable place to relocate from, you can stay.

it was an arsonist. Who knows why, jsut mother fuckers. I don't think they are smart enough for this to be some kinda conspiracy shit.

dnt ded ;(

I've been at Golden a lot for school lately so maybe I don't know. I haven't noticed it in Denver but maybe you're right.

Highlands ranch here. Pretty peaceful. Dont see alot of spics or nigs here, glad my county went red but all these dude weeds from ca are fucking everything up

Ohioan here. I thought about moving there. I'll wait for your real estate bubble to burst while the Californians move back now that weed is legal there...please move back Californians, I don't want to see you or know of your existence.

I plan on getting my nursing degree soon so I can get a sleek job out west. It's not even really about the weed, I got weed here. Most of my friends live or are moving out there. I belong to an online group of about 40+ people who meet from all around the world in Colorado to get drunk and high as fuck (weed, molly and psychedelics mostly) They are the closest thing I have to a family that I like. I also love the mountains.

You better turn around and sell it for $1500.

Loveland ain't bad. No worse than Greeley. Except for the Mexicans and haji refugees they keep settling here. And then my fiancee always wonders why I go to RMNP or Roosevelt NF to disappear for the weekend.

>Tfw I got to go to Trump's Loveland and Greeley rallies

They were though. It's only because that exact scenario was trained for that it was unsuccessful. Had it gone as planned it would have jump hwy 24, taken everything from Maintou to Woodland Park and basically destroyed tourism in the area which, aside from military and DOD shit, is our only industry