It will be the Current Year.

Trump sends the U.S. into a war for Israel

trump assassination
assad assassination
queen dies
merkel re-elected
le pen loses
geert loses

Not likely, Trump's ethos is "America First" we'll have to see if his actions line up.

Leaf BTFO

Very astute observation, but I think it will rather be "Current Era" instead of current year.

A truck of peace mows down civilians in Europe

It's going to be the worst year ever for all the 2016 faggots crying over David Bowie and Carrie Fisher

>WAHHH 2016 IS THE WORST. PLEASE LET 2017 BE BETTER THAN THIS.

It's going to be the best year ever for us.

>Form an alliance with Russia, Syria, England, and Philippines vs the rest of the world.
>Begin construction on the wall.
>Riot police BTFO the inevitable Occupy Wall Street 2.0

>Liberals on suicide watch.

Delete Trudeau
We're officially revoking his anglo status.

Put in based Assad

FIRE COCK

Queen on the 31st, DIES.

I predict more and more celebrity icons and stars that normies adore will get killed/die a lot more frequently. More high-profile with more media exposure. 2016+1 will be even WORSE for Coastal Liberal Normies.

worldwide antifa uprisings anyone?

HE IS HERE. WITNESS ME.

Antifa are enforcers of the status quo. So lame and not punk/edgy at all. They need to do some soul searching if they want to bolster their ranks.

Antifas are the biggest faggots on earth.

>Wahh I don't fit in to my nation's culture, so let's destroy it.

KEK gets banned.

reminder that they have been brainwashed by the MSM so badly that they literally believe trump is hitler incarnate

So, sauce on that? She looks familiar.

Macross DYRL

Trudeau is redpilled.

Show me one single thing trudeau has ever said that would be considered redpilled.

This is a friendly reminder that "Antifascism" is actually a codeword for Communism.

Jeb! becomes president.