Is Sup Forums going to attend?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably. I spent 2016 observing the elections and Sup Forums, something I normally wasn't very interested in. I want to spend 2017 actually being active and attending things like this, even if the guy is a self proclaimed aut-righist.

If he comes to Ontario I might.

Otherwise, fuck him

>pol
>Alt-right

No

I would if I could try.

Holy fuck this shit pisses me off, everytime I google "richard spencer campus tour it pulls up a million (((NEWS))) articles about how hes racist. So then I go to the website radixjournal and it DOESNT FUCKING SAY the dates or anything about the tour anywhere.
Mother fuck I am about to murder something.

There needs to be a tab on google chrome that has no news on it I swear it fucking pisses me off.

No.

He plans on announcing speeches shortly before giving them to thwart (((anti-racist protesters))). If he's nearby I'll attend.

this.
TRS shills please leave

I doubt they will even allow him to cross the boarder into Cuckada
>he's not a Muslim without a passport driving a truckload of "fertilizer"

he likes palestinian muslim cock in his arse, so no

Damn right. He triggered the cucks at Texas A&M

No even if he comes near me. I know too much about this topic to take time to hear some kind of entry level speech

(((you)))

ill follow the tour though, tons of memes and epic triggering will come out of this

Nice.

Of course, if it's close by. Can you imagine the sheer amount of salt to be gathered?

Plus there needs to be support of pro-white people outside the internet, even if they're kinda gay.

Like he would come to your gay country.

ebin meme my friend

I would but I work on the college campus so it would not look good.

Pretty sure Richard Spencer is already on some cucky "Do not permit entry" list banning him from Canada. Even Alex fucking Jones is considered "too racist" for out government to allow in.

>Ontario
Why would he ever step foot into that frozen shit hole?

sounds like fake news

Richard Spencer is a government plant

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

A man who yells "hail Trump" in a room full of morons, TV cameras and Jewish plants is no friend of mine. What did he expect to achieve by doing this?

>"he got national coverage from it!"

No, he didn't.

Haha you never disappoint. Poor leaf

you can't even enter canadia if you've had a DUI. north north america is a fucking joke. you're shameful twats.

Dude's a cringefest that spouts memes IRL.

this is just an excuse for him to fuck college aged male republicans

>supporting a kike faggot
No thanks

He was stating that ironically with all the Muslims and non whites invading Europe homosexuality is more white then not as they clash with the cuck left laws in place.

>homosexuality is emplicit stand of white idenitiy
hello shclomo

>he was merely pretending to be a faggot

Not unless you want your life ruined. Attending a white nationalist event will have you labelled a racist and a literal nazi.

>American """""reading comprehension"""""
>American """""arguments"""""

but he did you dumbass

mobile.twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288

Nice try faggot

>live in Houston
>would have gone but my libshit dad was in town so I had to go entertain him
>find out two hours before that he's aware
>asks me if I wanted to go
>say yeah, but he was there
>turns out if I'd asked to go he'd have gone with me to see it
I'm not missing the next one.

just wanted to drop in and say that is a quality image.

I don't think I'd be brave enough to go to a white nationalist event on my fucking campus, which is full of brainwashed idiots. I've only found a few based bros in STEM. If I went I'd have to go ironically or with a group of leftists while posturing. I'm not ready to have my career ruined or my face on the front page of the haternet. What I'm saying is, I'm too fucking young for this shit. Maybe when I've locked down a life I'll join. In the meantime maybe i'll join the white man's internet defense force. The movement needs more reason and apologetics to get accepted by normies, and the movement has to decide who is white (there are too many factions) and also decide on how much white supremacy will be allowed to leak in. Of course, we could just wait for sharia law or the fall of germany to convince people, but it'll take 30 odd years.

I'll also say I'm not experienced enough to know if Spencer is real or controlled opposition. I'm gonna guess real; not sure why anyone would false flag this shit. I'm not too keen on the sperg-out conferences. They seem to be a perpetuation of bad optics by showcasing weirdos. But fringe movements are made of weirdos and regardless of what happened the media would try to piss on it.

thx for reading muh blog

I'd go as one of those "I don't support you but I support your right to speak" people but really I do support him.

>that pic

kek

Look we don't want R_Donald fags in our movement that's why we did the Roman Salute. You're useless.

sage

>But that's actually true

Romans and Greeks fucked eachother all the time as long as they still had children and lived normally it was fine.

And even in the "oppressive" years of the 40's 50's you could still go and be gay but you kept it secret and still had a wife and kids. And if you were gay you got bashed and fired from your job. It's only in this era has homos gone full left retard

Literally way more things worse like Women voting and immigration then a few homo's