Wikileaks just BTFO Obama

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/815025915172417537

I can't stop laughing. Pic related.

Fucking REKT.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1w7QHWCn2BY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qibxm52y1v8[Open]
nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump

Link to current results?

bumprino

Goddamn. That's savage as fuck.

Jesus Christ, Obongo is getting BTFO left and right

Has there actually been proof of life from Assange?

>mfw Obama now starts WW3 as a 'fuck you' to WikiLeaks twitter

why did no one mention yet that assange has had his internet back on for a week?

first nigger """president"""

aka eloquent nigger puppet of the jews and the military

Obama be rooting for isis AGAIN!

It will be Syria/Iraq and the whole ISIS debacle.

He will be seen 50 years form now as an un-American terrorist who armed and funded a genocidal movement that set out to kill all Christians/Shia's and ethnic minorities in Arabia.

I thought the apes were in control after the war

Who we voting for in this one boys?

Don't vote for Trump.

I'm tired of winning.

Look, I know we've won a lot already and believe me, they've been big-league wins. But folks, you and I both know that we won't get tired of winning until America is great again.

Bump

IS IT HIM?

This. I remember Trump saying on a local radio show in January that we are indeed going to get sick of winning.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

>I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER COME DOWN.
I now in the mood for trump memes. Everyone post your favorites.

This is literally Obama right now.

Bumping the few i have.

DELET THIS

Sup Forums Sup Forums is already /r/the_donald + racism so this isn't really hurting anything.

krokodil? wtf is that?

>Implying I'm going to click on that

Gross

It's prosthetics

How would this even happen?

vocaroo.com/i/s1w7QHWCn2BY

Holy fuck. I did not need to see that. And, yes I am aware this is Sup Forums.

what about 1st african american president? honestly cant fucking stand dumb crackers anymore downplaying the succeses of the black man in 21st century society.

That's what happens when you LOSE
This is now a Bernie meme thread

I'm curious then disgusted.

How did this happen?

hey what

Brexit/refugees/ukraine is an interesting grouping. Wikileaks is obviously controlled by Russia, so I wonder what that grouping means

Yessir, we're expropriating the Memes of Production (get it?) with $27 donations (get it)!

>not cutting your teeth on Sup Forums
>actually being disturbed by something like this

Good god, we need Mad-dog so we can fix this.

>obviously controlled by Russia
prooooooooooofs

But wait! The bourgeoisie is fighting back! The dictatorship of the propertied class cannot be overcome without true proletarian solidarity, and Bernie only appealed to college kids and desperate high schoolers-not even the sort of intelligentsia that one would expect in a proper revolution. This failure to articulate a proper theory gave rise to a hybrid of libertarianism and aristocracy that already owns all the gun stores and won't sell to Bern victims!

Rusdia is not the enemy you fucks....

China and Saudi Arabia/radical Islam is the enemy of Canada/US. Those who think otherwise have been mentally poisoned by CNN/ABC/CBC etc.

China has mobile execution vans where they harvest organs.

China has suicide nets for their workers at Foxconn...

"Foxconn Installing Suicide Prevention Nets - YouTube"

youtube.com/watch?v=Qibxm52y1v8[Open]

As for Islam Mohamed was a fuckin pedophile and ordered his followers to slaughter countless number of people. People who worship pedophiles and mass murderers and have 21st century weapons are fuckin insanely dangerous to freedoms. Trudeau like Obama will be a dangerous aberration for Canada/US.

The Chinese are also very dangerous. They would sell out their parents to tge sate for a pair of slippers while skinning dogs alive for sadistic fun..

Do not be delusioned.....

Trump Rocks!

The first thing the new anarcho-aristocratic class does is liquidate threats to family life and property rights. Chris Cantwell is the first to go, followed shortly by the Daily Shoah's Death Panel and everyone with an account on TRS.biz.

Oh that's some good heartburn right thar babbie

I got plenty of those.

OH GOD

HHH smiles upon all things, having proclaimed the universe his property and defended his property claims. All threats to family and property have been physically removed, and a prosperous economy has emerged across the universe, with the potential to perpetually enrich itself on the riches of the cosmos, under the guidance of King Hoppe.

#roasted

Need more trump.

>Quad quads
Wuddup kek.

>George Takei

Kek agrees.

>when it backfires onto Obama as nobody is buying his cheap tricks
Putin didn't take the bait. He knows better. Pretty much every world leader is wiser and sharper than Obama

I voted Syria/Libya/Yemen/ISIS. But he'll probably be remembered simply as "first black president" and all the horrible stuff will convinently be forgotten.

It's still funny. The retards that make fun of the way he talks don't understand how persuasive his unique cadence actually is.

This is more likley to be the truth.

Oh I won't, I want to see years upon years of liberal tears.

He's a fucking faggot who jerked a man off live on air. It isn't that funny. It's worse than SNL.

None of those. At all. He will be remembered as the gatekeeper that let all the social justice warriors loose in our great society. He encouraged them and gave them the courage to speak out and never stop speaking out. I mean, ever. Speaking out. Constantly. Never shutting the fuck up. Yes, yes, no need for a parade about awareness. WE KNOW.

His legacy will forever be tied to fags, big black cocks, and chicks with dicks. Yay Obama.

To be fare, most Democrats only know what 1 of those 4 things are.

WE NEED TO WIN MORE

Only thing I do not know is manning, I assume he was an info leaker as well, right?

This makes me want to post the comic from the second debate. Anyone else want the full thing?

"Chelsea Manning. a transgender woman who was once deployed to Iraq, received a 35-year prison sentence from a military judge after being convicted at a court martial of disclosing hundreds of thousands of classified and unclassified diplomatic cables and military reports to WikiLeaks."

>he
>Implying

Oh, as a fun side note, she's appealing to Obama for a pardon. So is Snowden.

Yes I want to see the full thing

He will be remembered for starting WW3 before leaving office. The supporting jihadi stuff will only be a footnote. He is going to launch a cyber attack on Russian infrastructure before he leaves office.

To be fair, who else is there to appeal to?
I could see Trump pardoning whistleblowers just to say "Fuck You" to his enemies.

Just for you then.

a vote for Donald J. Trump is a vote to Make America Great Again!

Calm down. Speaking of non-arguments, what you just did is called an ad hominem. The way Trump speaks is remarkable and his cadence is humorous. What you just did is the equivalent of saying Milo is wrong about SJWs because he happens to be a faggot. Take a joke.

tl;dr Lighten up.

I have conflicting feelings on it. I am a big fan of transparency, but what they did is against the law. Doesn't matter what that law is or how dumb you think it is. It's still the law and you have to respect it.

So they can just stay overseas. That's fine. Nice middle ground.

>It's still the law and you have to respect it.

No it isn't. There's this thing called civil disobedience, if a law is unjust, you are morally obligated to disobey it.

I wasn't making an argument, I was calling somebody a faggot. You don't know what ad hom is. George Takei is a faggot. Milo is a faggot. I don't give a fuck about SJWs, I give a fuck about more important things, like faggotry and the white birthrate.

>It's still the law and you have to respect it.

nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

WASHINGTON — If Donald J. Trump decides as president to throw a whistle-blower in jail for trying to talk to a reporter, or gets the F.B.I. to spy on a journalist, he will have one man to thank for bequeathing him such expansive power: Barack Obama.

Mr. Trump made his animus toward the news media clear during the presidential campaign, often expressing his disgust with coverage through Twitter or in diatribes at rallies. So if his campaign is any guide, Mr. Trump seems likely to enthusiastically embrace the aggressive crackdown on journalists and whistle-blowers that is an important yet little understood component of Mr. Obama’s presidential legacy.

Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

I experienced this pressure firsthand when the administration tried to compel me to testify to reveal my confidential sources in a criminal leak investigation. The Justice Department finally relented — even though it had already won a seven-year court battle that went all the way to the Supreme Court to force me to testify — most likely because they feared the negative publicity that would come from sending a New York Times reporter to jail.

In an interview last May, President Obama pushed back on the criticism that his administration had been engaged in a war on the press. He argued that the number of leak prosecutions his administration had brought had been small and that some of those cases were inherited from the George W. Bush administration.

“I am a strong believer in the First Amendment and the need for journalists to pursue every lead and every angle,” Mr. Obama said in an interview with the Rutgers University student newspaper. “I think that when you hear stories about us cracking down on whistle-blowers or whatnot, we’re talking about a really small sample.

“Some of them are serious,” he continued, “where you had purposeful leaks of information that could harm or threaten operations or individuals who were in the field involved with really sensitive national security issues.”

But critics say the crackdown has had a much greater chilling effect on press freedom than Mr. Obama acknowledges. In a scathing 2013 report for the Committee to Protect Journalists, Leonard Downie, a former executive editor of The Washington Post who now teaches at Arizona State University, said the war on leaks and other efforts to control information was “the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration, when I was one of the editors involved in The Washington Post’s investigation of Watergate.”