>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/obamas-former-faith-chief-democratic-party-has-religious-illiteracy-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075572/Russia-blasts-Obama-administration-angry-shallow-brained-losers-prepare-retaliate-against-hacking-sanctions-TODAY.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iXrRaw4md-E
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/eric-zuesse-america’s-secret-planned-conquest-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck drumpf

and fuck white people

*drops mic*
*unzips dick*

*sips cum*

>pg.1

Thank you awoobaker for making thread.
We've established that we're in Real /comfy/ hours now.

When will the Russian hacker meme end?

REAL.

AWOO.

HOURS.

WHO THA FUCK UPP

>tfw now pleasantly drunk, getting into the best season of the Andy Griffith show, and my pork and apple stew will be ready in an hour at max

Why is Mccain such a warmongering fuckface?

as soon as putin stop being a totally elite haxxor

20 more days Israel, hang tight

Soon as they find the next scapegoat. The democrats will never admit they ran a campaign that imploded their own party.

Melania, when she dresses like it, is so fuqqing aesthetic. I mean, there are plenty of beautiful women out there, but it's very difficult to top Melania.

Reminder that Hispanics are not White, and the based Hispanic meme only applies to Cubans

Are the shills still doing the Israel thing?

splitter thread

He hacked his own birth. There is no stopping him.

hes just waiting to sell out to the enemy again like he did in vietnam

>we somehow managed to call Obama's bluff and go almost an entire year with just 8 Supreme Court Justices

feels great

What did I miss today lads?

He's has always been a war hawk. He wants the US to get into every fight possible.

Is she Kimberly Goylfoyle? Of Guilfoyle?

/ourgirl/?

But seriously, what is his motivation?

fuck off

awoobaker said he was making a thread 40 posts before the slitter showed up

The Dems seem to be developing self-consciousness.

>only applies to Cubans
>Florida dark blue for hispanics
>is a fucking shithole
Huh, makes me think.

To give war a chance.

Kek
It's funny and sad. We are fucked no matter what

Awoo~

I also made the thread first, you can fucking check the times they were made. Who are these retards doing this shit?

wyoming is based af

So you know that Obama pulled American delegates from Russia over "Reasons"
Putin said today that he wouldn't be pulling Russian delegates from America.

Trump tweeted that Putin was "very smart" for not doing so.
And now the left is having a meltdown claiming that Trump is a Russian plant

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482348081472.webm

I wanna insult him for not being a real man, but he was in the Army and went through hell in Vietnam.
Still, it's time for this faggot to retire.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/obamas-former-faith-chief-democratic-party-has-religious-illiteracy-problem/

Donald Trump was the first candidate to defeat a Clinton or a Bush in a general election (1992 doesn't count)

Remove jamal when?

Is Keith Ellison still in the running for Dnc chair

I don't get what's shilling about it. Israel are like the only redpilled jews on the planet. Trump is 100% correct to stand up for them, because it pisses off both lefties and mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

You guys are getting really comfy already. This is gonna be a good thread.

Call out a woman for being a misandrist and this was her response:

>You're just looking to start a fight and justify whatever chip you've got on your shoulder so I'll pass on opening up

If you hate men, just say it.

>i made the thread first without saying anything after someone said they were making a thread

congrats, you've now proven to be both a thread splitter and retarded/not paying attention

we've all done it, just wait and it will be recycled

Ill go there now to dump vintage Trumps every few minutes to keep it alive

No he's still a huge fag. He crashed three planes and gave information to the enemy when captured.

He smashed both of their dynasties in a single election.

>Heavenly Father, today, I just wanna thank you for your servant Donald Trump and for what he's going to do through your will for this great country. Lord, I ask if you would just pour out all your blessings and put your hands on this good man, guiding him to your truths. Lord, I ask that you'd be a light unto to this good man's path and a fortress to his heart. Guide him so that together we would might bring America back to your founding principles. Now I'm gonna close off by asking that you'd bless this food to nourish our body, and that this pecan pie is as bold as your servant Donald *chuckle chuckle, squeezes hand of his sweetheart middle aged wife*. In Jesus' precious name we pray Amen. Dig in guys!

Tfw you will never get to sit at the Pence family dinner table while Mike delivers a warm evangelical blessing. Why live?

With Bernie's blessing as well.

NO YOU FUCKFACE I SAID IT TWICE STOP BEING RETARDED.

I don't know :(
t. Evangelical spic

Will McCain be jailed?

he's a bought and paid for traitor

fucking terrorist

>went through hell
>sold out his fellow troops and country to save his own pathetic ugly little body and then claims the valor of actual patriots

He didn't go through hell, but he is definitely going to hell

What initiated this interaction?

Let's hope so.

Just a reminder that 8 months ago, it was predicted the Republican party were supposed to be the ones to implode and not the cantankerous, corrupt Democrats.

I know you're already tired of winning. I just wanted to remind you. While I'm at it - Happy new year, Sup Forums. It's been a great year! See you at the Mummers Parade.

I just read Putin's response. Whew lad what a move.

Now reading this article that is one BTFO after another.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075572/Russia-blasts-Obama-administration-angry-shallow-brained-losers-prepare-retaliate-against-hacking-sanctions-TODAY.html

We laugh as everything backfires. What is obongo's next failed move?

EXCELLENT!!!

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482884538252.webm

>redpilled Jews
>have betrayed America multiple times
>Iraq War happened for them
>genocidal freaks who will destroy the whole world if they don't get their way
>trying to take out Assad to remove yet another threat to them
Fuck OFF. Do not bow down to those kikes. I support Trump 100%, he has my trust, but do not support the most evil country on the planet. Ever.
They only good thing about them is sometimes kebab removal, but that does not justify anything. Their very existence is wrong in the first place.

Tell me about the liberals, why do they love the nukes?

It's just Richard Spencer's stormfag army latching onto the last thing they can now that they've been told to bring down Trump by their CIA handlers

My original message was
>It sounds like you're incredibly sexist against men.

Asks why I messaged her, so I asked why she is misandrist.

Her profile says things like, "I enjoy making men feel uncomfortable." "If you're a man, please send an amazing gift before messaging." If a man said these things about women, she'd be literally shaking.

I didn't realize asians were backstabbing us

send them south with the wetbacks

Cuban's aren't the only Hispanic Group in Florida.

When Puerto Ricans and Dominicans vote overwhelmingly for Clinton (almost as much as Blacks) then the Cuban vote gets drowned out

I AM ANNOUNCING THIS RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME VERY VERY DENSE PEOPLE

I WILL BE BAKING THREADS, IF THAT IS A PROBLEM THEN PEOPLE CAN SAY SO BY GENUINE CONSENSUS

IF THE OTHER THREAD EXPIRES I INTEND TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE MAKING ONE OR TELL SOMEONE WHO ALREADY DID THAT YOU WANT TO INSTEAD

THERE CAN BE NO AMBIGUITY, I WILL SAY IT AGAIN LATER

>Iraq War happened for them
>Their very existence is wrong in the first place.
You know how I know your entire understanding of history comes from Sup Forums memes?

>Heavenly father, today, I just wanna thank you for your servant Donald Trump and for what he's going to do through your will for this great country. Lord, I ask that you would just pour out all your blessings and put your hands on this good man, guiding him to your truths. Lord, I ask that you'd be a light unto to this good man's path and a fortress to his heart. Guide him so that together we would might bring America back to your founding principles. Now I'm gonna close off by asking that you'd bless this food to nourish our body, and that this pecan pie is as bold as your servant Donald *chuckle chuckle, squeezes hand of his sweetheart middle aged wife*. In Jesus' precious name we pray Amen. Dig in guys!

Tfw you will never sit at the Pence family dinner table while Mike delivers a warm evangelical blessing. Why live?

If we don't support them we piss off kikes and Muslims. It's a win win. Rump is 100% wrong to stand up for a group that wants us replaced and dead in our own countries

didn't mean to post twice. Sup Forums told me my other one wasnt posted

Sry, didn't know that. I'm still learning about everyone. I only knew the story that his chopper crashed, and he was taken prisoner and tortured for 2 years by the gooks.

when he came back from his detention for barbecuing viet civilians, he dumped his wife and married a wealthy beer princess, and began his new career

How assblasted are dems and Obama that Russia did not react and Trump praised Putin again?

G-guys.... you guys are usually pretty on it. Is Obama gonna false flag us into WW3 so trump can't take office.

You know how I know everything you post is out of the JIDF handbook?

They don't seem as upset as they were on November 9th, but it's pretty close.

>using Rump unironically
>trying to convince us you're anything other than a shill

Sort the catalogue by replies and you'll see a threads still being made. Everyone has been doing a great job of ignoring or sageing though, they were resorting to bumping their own threads last I checked.

Is there any historical precedence for a lame fuck being so aggressive? It is bizarre.

He literally tried this week. Ejecting diplomats en masse is usually a prelude to war. That's why the ledt is so mad about Trump and Russia trolling the Magic Negro.

They are pretty buttblasted. They have been trying to push Muh Russia and as usual, it has backfired spectacularly.

Nazi party policy is from the JIDF handbook?

I didnt mean to it was a mistake. Autocorrect didntt highlight it

Checked.

Kek awoobaker, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Taylor will help you relax.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXrRaw4md-E

Seriously I don't know what to think about Trump supporting Israel. I mean we're just going to end up fighting (((their))) battles for them AGAIN, and go back to being even more of a puppet.

He's either playing 4D chess against kikes or we're getting outplayed. Like they saw him coming so they had a kike marry his daughter to secure their own agenda.

The saving fact is that he's self funded but he owes no one that I know of.

Why are you triggering women on dating sites user?

Who is the main instigator? They are already threadsplitting again.

Off yourself, shill. You've been in here subtlety bluepilling the general for days now.
Israel is evil. And you literally tried to counter what I said with a meme.
Netanyahu himself said there would be "enormous positive effects" if Saddam was taken out. It was a war for Israel.

But what about what's going on now with the electrical grid hacks. I feel like Obongo is gonna false flag us into war.

Baba Vanga predicted this

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/eric-zuesse-america’s-secret-planned-conquest-russia

Interesting article from the place designated fake news by your WaPo overlords

Yes saying the enemies of the west are my greatest ally and deserve my support is pure propaganda

The only explanation is that Trump is going to blow the lid about Obama's ISIS plan, and to protect the Bush/Clinton clans, they start a war with the country that haves the proof of their involvement.

I honestly don't know if I can take 8 years of Trump non stop BTFOing everyone and everything that opposes him. But I will try.

It was funny the first 10 times they did this shit. Now I am about to genocide leftypol.

Mike Pence is a fascinating creature

there is something so cohesive about him, he is like the ideal Christian man

Did MTV completely wipe that anti-white male New Years video from its site?

Putin saying any policy changes will wait for Trump defangs that. Rolling Fucking Stone is calling BS on the Russian hacker narrative now.

Nothing but empty posturing. I am enjoying liberals thinking Obama is a tough guy all of a sudden though. I hope he keeps it up the next three weeks.

It's easy?

The internet never forgets:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM

That dude has been here shilling for Israel for a few days now. He pulls over 15 hour shifts

The only explanation I can come up with about how he is so based is that he has a Stand.