FUCK

Is it even possible to take on Japan's extremely advanced military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ&t=224s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just nuke tokyo

The empire of the sun will rise again thank you Trump

>tfw japan has to make mechs real because they have no young people

>north korea soldiers get diarrhea after Kim Jong Un orders new diet

lolwut

How can chinkland even compete

fbpb

American fear propaganda. You people are retards seriously

Nothing to see here folks

2016 is really the year anime becomes real

But only young people can pilot gundams.

I worked and trained with the japs in 2010 and 2011 back when they had a defense force and an offensive force.

they are fucking legit with the warrior spirit. that is what wins battles. that's why the marines will always be better than the army.

but when they shot our 50 cals holy holy holy shit. they were scared. then one of my marines set the range on fire thanks to aiming for dry brush with tracer rounds .we all cheered and then realized this is why other countries hate marines. we go to their hom. break shit and set it on fire and cheer . yut

nope.

Japanese military is shit. That's it, they are all just a bunch of pacifist pussies with zero combat experience, even Best Korea could take over Japan if not the US.

Kek.
shut up you stupid rooski.
the japs will fuck you up.
they are the most savage of the gooks in war.
we had to drop 2 fucking nukes just to put them in check.
kys

>The U.S is finally gonna build Newt Gingrich's moon base

Hey man no need to be rude just let Japan think it's strong, okay? We do that for a lot of countries it's just the polite thing to do.

Reminder that the Jap army wanted to keep on fighting but the emperor said no.

exactly my point .
army wasn't trained up for amphibious assaults. marines did so much island hoping.
and when it came time toninvade the mainland of the jap. Truman said bomb em to hell to save countless American lives. something only trump would do now. I respect that.

>Don't worry guys, we can still fight!

They could, while the cities were devastated there were still thousands of rural towns and villages ready to turn Japan into 'Nam on steroids.

yeah.
all 5 young people on their island

Yeah, and give US a totally legitimate reason to drop third bomb on Tokyo. Genius

their men are weaker than our women.
they will break.

moving goal posts

this may be just what japan needs

a lot of soldiers, who will be manly alpha, and will have lots of children, and make the country strong

Elaborate on their present day warrior spirit if you would?

That the reason why they got nuked twice over the prospect of full invasion?

Gundams when?

Think about it, Japan no. 1 in technology, cars, etc and now they don't have forces restrictions in weapons development.

We probably would have legitimately needed to kill every single person on the mainland. Some of those stories from island hopping through the pacific are so insane.

We didn't have a third one iirc.

This, one or two more nanking rapes and it will solve the fertility problem.

they are just motivated. they are still willing to die fighting instead of surrender. we did jungle training with them and they were hardcore.
> catching snakes and drinking their blood.
> catching poisonous snakes and showing us what they look like
the warrior spirit is just the will to fight and die.
like the Spartans andthe saying "till vallhalla"

Hol up
That was straight savage my man

>Nam on steroids

Japan doesn't have jungles. You need jungles and shit for guerilla warfare.

The Pacific theater was fought by six Marine divisions and 21 of the Army's 91 divisions. The Army's first ground combat of the war came with the Australians in New Guinea, before North Africa or their reinforcement of the 1st Marine Division on Guadalcanal.

2020 a fully functional Gundam carries the Olympic torch.

Still butt hurt ivan?

Seriously, I never understood how China and Japan can go to war when most families only have on kid or don't have kids, respectively.

China has surplus men out the ass, they'd be fine

Long term they're in deep shit just like everyone else in the 1st world, but they are definitely gonna throw some weight around in the meantime

>implying they are not under the USA's thumb
>implying a weak gookling could fire a gun without being propelled onto his back

Literally every german man was forced to flee the country or died to protect it so why are you talking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ&t=224s

No, it was in a fucking Russian Empire. That austistic Tsar had it coming.

>>implying they are not under the USA's thumb
And that's why they are arming it again.

NEXT TIME WITHOUT ITALY
E
X
T

T
I
M
E

W
I
T
H
O
U
T

I
T
A
L
Y

Next time it will be Islamic Caliphate

Haha mistakes were made hans
Next time dont fight a war on two fronts

There will be no next time

Only a last time

Haha indeed
The fire rises

We have nanomachines, CIA guy, and Big boss. We could take on the world at once.

It would be close.
Do you see America winning by a wide margin?

Look up operation "August storm." Presented as a case study in combined arms operations to this day even in the US military. 1 million man Kwantung army encircled inside the area the size of France and decimated and captured with relatively light Soviet losses. After fighting the Nazis for 4 years, the Soviets diced up the Japs and their pathetic tanks with little trouble. It was seeing this and fearing losing a Soviet invasion of Hokkaido that played a large part in the Japs suing for peace, not just the a-bombs.

Is Japan getting their balls back?
About damn time.

>implying the JSDF can actually fight anyone
They've ALWAYS needed help from the US military forces. And the times they've tried to do something all by themselves, they always manage to fuck it up.

Even the fucking Yakuza is more effective at helping people after disasters than those Self-Defense clowns are.

>need jungles
you need motivation, they have plenty of that

the future is looking bretty good!

I hope they march that glorious Japanese army over the bodies of Muslims.

Sounds like a problem for Communist scum.

Japan is so far behind China they can never catch up at this point. The reason the Japs aren't having any sex is because they're preparing for the revenge of nanking with Chinks invade and impregnate every girl in Japan.

Looks like they finally found a solution to the virgin problem.

Can't imagine they're still mad about the nukes. Seriously though. they only have 5 microsievert of radiation. not too bad

Fuck off Chink.

Japanese Navy would decimate the Chinese Navy.

No problem. We could just send troops over in armored cars and tanks. They wouldn't be able to retaliate because they can't drive.

Is Japan going to purge the Muslims and save the west?

Did something happen between then and WWII that made the japs shit themselves at the mere thought of touching Siberia despite being Hitler's allies?