Lets create a master race

Should we put our superior white seed in asian women to create the eurasian master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Master race

I hate most black people but he's one of the few I don't.
Yes.

Try harder, Dugin

Race is going to be made irrelevant by science.

Consider, senpai, that if - as a nigger - you can choose to make your offspring resemble the richest african Americans for a few hundred dollars of genetic modification, what would you choose? The lightest skin tone possible, smaller lips, a narrower nose, straighter and lighter hair.

As soon as it becomes possible, pretty much every newborn is going to be something from lebensborn propaganda.

Transhumanism is a jewish plan to enslave us

We tried. We failed.

>The lightest skin tone possible, smaller lips, a narrower nose, straighter and lighter hair
The grass is always greener on the other side, amigo

Thanks for the laugh.

>muh jewz

There's literally nothing that can be done to stop it. Every one is going to be either white or asian. No one wants to be a nigger or spic or general shitskin.

>Chile

High energy Brazilian contribution.

Cucked by haitians already? Fucking weon numale

Just stay away from our women, infidel.

Sooooooo we make Finnish....I mean fingolian people

hello gents im new here. can someone tell me why everything on this entire website is extremely weird?

your kids will be twinks and trannies.

the man with patrician tastes breeds with polynesians to make some diabolic orc-human race of linebackers.

>implying hapas aren't mentally deranged

the bus is the white race

EWW mixed asians are fugly

They won't be able to change their brain enough to make them act like humans.

LOL HOW CAN WHITE GIRLS EVEN COMPETE

Thats an exception

Asians have bigger brains and higher iq than us but we have more strength and testosterone.Mixing will create the perfect human.

it seems more likely they have a better ability to do mindless repetive tasks like pick rice or get raped by mongol rednecks.

white/chink hybrids are all mentally unstable.

lol nope

Literally this senpai

Master race already exists... mostly European with a very slight asian mix that makes the dick diamonds. Ruskies

All white women are influenced by cultural marxism, thats why i got an asian gf instead and i think my kids will be a part of a new generation of a master race.I dont think they will end up like elliot rodgers

azns are the biggest SJWS by the second generation, because they are soulless strivers.

The only way to dodge the fem/faggot world is to become an orc. But a king among orcs! Your children will lead the WAAAGH that takes does this rotten civilization!.

Not really. Hapas are mentally unstable and a bunch of faggots.

reddit.com/r/hapas/

Yes. We're all Trump supporters here, so naturally everything we talk abut is weird and retarded.

The fact that we support Trump should be evidence enough of our Autism.

AAAAAHHHH WELL SAID BROTHER!

LOK'TAR OGAR! FOR THE HORDE!

But i already got my gf pregnant

Also Finns. I'm part Finnish and have a Finnish gf.

Some attractive asian features without being asian. Best of both worlds.

You havent even scratched the surface mi amigo. Jump into one of the NatSoc generals. Truly a cluster fuck of weird shit

>best of both worlds
abso-fucking-lutely, user

anglo-jewish is the GOAT racial admixture

i like how she made that fake rape video, for even more attention, but lost all credibility.

>fleshling
>master race
it's time to wake up to reality

Sounds like a magnificent plan to me.

I am half White and half Asian. My mother is bold hair blue eyes. 2 of my European ancestors came on the mayflower and many more owned slaves. The Asian side came over after the commies raided their mansions in China.

The half Asian mentally unstable meme is not just a meme. My sister is actually crazy (she is 20)

To be quite honest, elliot just suffered from severe autism. What made him who he was, was playing wow, not having friends and being cucked by his sister and his step mother. I believe that anybody in that situation could end up like him, nothing to do with him being a half asian. Also his Dad didn't give any shit about him as well.

So you think its a bad choice that i already got my asian gf pregnant?
Should i tell her to abort?