Enough of this

I cannot believe how much you guys hate us Canadians. Like it's absurd at this point, we're equal to the rest of you guys. I saw a post today saying that all Canadians should be banned from this board and I literally started tearing up.

You guys can't expect us to stay silent. We will let our voices be heard. Stand with me, fellow Canadians, we can fight this discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
youtu.be/jeeKe74fP9w
youtu.be/PsbE7Gku5iU?list=PLejt79BzYbDySzsB4GhB2TVUvFhWBnk1u
youtu.be/2g6flckl-SY
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-sees-record-low-number-of-homicides-in-2016
youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:(

what's not to hate about leafs

Day of the Rake is near Canada

Great point, but please try to not use male specific nouns.

you are a shit version of australia when it comes to post quality

>I literally began to tear up

Fuck off, crybaby faggot . You're an embarrassment to Canadians.

Shut up you fucking leaf

>muh equality

This is why we hate leafs.

Fuck off, leaf. Canada should be virus bombed.

Say "Trump Will Make America Great Again" and you map pass.

A fucking leaf

Fuck Off Leaf.

>I cannot believe how much you guys hate us Canadians.

Je me demandes pourquoi?

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Just ride the maple syrup wave to glory.

*the Canadian shakes like a leaf in the wind*

I tried to be nice, all Canadians posts come from far left liberals, are very whiny, and every fucking response is some form of insult.

So you want yourself to be virus bombed?

as gracious le weed man puts it so eloquently

"If you kill your enemies they win"

that's why leafland is a melting pot of Chinese and cancer

That's actually a fake quote, just like the fake Donald Trump quote from the 90s.

Suck my little cold canadian dick.

Rappel que ceci est l'anglo Canadien moyen...

youtu.be/jeeKe74fP9w

>we can fight this discrimination.

Or ignore the faggots and get on with your life. Personally I don't let their jealousy bother me.

I genuinely can't believe how stupid you guys sound lol...

I hope you realize that while you joke about Canada with Amerifats and Britbongs they'll always see you as second class. They'll always see you as just "a fucking leaf".

What about you stand with your fellow Canadians instead of being a follower.

Fat and degenerate?

>Murican

succ*

What if I see Americans as second class and they don't even know it?

Ever met an American in real life? They're obnoxious and annoying. Bongs are terrible tourists as well, getting hammered as fuck and puking everywhere.

Your president is literally the bastard spawn of castro, raised by a cuck and son of a whore.

George RR Martin couldn't even make this shit up. Get your shit together before you start demanding respect.

>canadian with a gun
ill takes things that can't exist for 500 alec

If it means that these commies die with me, then gladly.

It's mostly the amerifucks, don't sweat. They're just mad that they have the lowest IQ and the smallest wee wees of all the white people

>i'm literally raking

its ok ching chang

The vast majority of Leafs on this board aren't white. They are a mix of chink, indian, black and mixed race mongrel that all live in Toronto.

no matter what, hte leaf always has to be fucking gay about some shit. it's really pathetic and unfunny. you wouldn't get treated this way if you could control your fellow fagposters

Sorry about that

I'm actually Grobulax from Xyanthorr.

Get rid of Justine Trudeau and its ilk,and canada may be not bad again

You wish you could be Murican don't lie

>Bongs are terrible tourists as well, getting hammered as fuck and puking everywhere.

Et ils se font knockouter partout aussi...

youtu.be/PsbE7Gku5iU?list=PLejt79BzYbDySzsB4GhB2TVUvFhWBnk1u

We ridicule you because we want to shame you into taking back your birth-right, your pride and your culture. Stop importing every fucking weirdo in the world and thinking it's going to end in some peaceful utopia when anything remotely bad happens. You guys are such bitches that it's seeping into our country. We could be a lot more tough if you guys could hold the line up there but you refuse to take your heads out of your ass's.

I don't speak frog.

I want to believe

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

Kevin Oleary will become our Prime Minister and we will cuck the rest of the world.

I live in a culture rich area of Canada though. The town has been around since the mid 1800s.

lost

>We could be a lot more tough if you guys could hold the line up there but you refuse to take your heads out of your ass's.

Occupe toi de ton pays, Bubba...

youtu.be/2g6flckl-SY

we will always like you canada :)

You guys need to surgically stonewall BC and ON. They're literally the sources of all degeneracy in our entire country.

Basically, imagine if California was also Washington. That's basically the situation here.

That's the fucking north, fuck the north.

Quel manque d'éducation...

Eh straya, get your own proxy.

Is the tsun tsun relationship between stars & bars and leaf the greatest animu love arc?

y tho

I wish we had Quebec flags so I wouldn't be associate with you, OP

Ignore all leafposts
Sage all leafposts
Report all leafposts

>Leaf.

:^)

shes ours now

Relax Kevi, c'est la voix du bon Juif...on reste discret et ont détruit le Canada de l'intérieur...

De moins en moins de blokes a MTL et de moins en moins de meutres..coincidence?

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-sees-record-low-number-of-homicides-in-2016

Well, you guys do make killer Maple Syrup...

>Well, you guys do make killer Maple Syrup...

Le Québec, Bubba...pas le Canada...

>I cannot believe how much you guys hate us Canadians

J.Trudeau the cuck

>Le Québec, Bubba...pas le Canada...
Just sayin'... hehe.

BTW, she's definitely a qt3.14

I don't hate Canadians, I'm not the one that came out swinging with a shitty attitude, you all come off as insecure pansies.

Something like 3/4 of terrible posts are made by leafs.

You deserve all the hate.

>we're equal to the rest of you guys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Funniest shit I've read in a long time.

CHECK EM FAGGOTS!

- Leaf out

Canadians are bluepilled as fuck

tu vas poster qui a la place lors qu'elle epouse un anglo ?

>>we're equal to the rest of you guys

Pas égaux, Bubba...supérieur...

youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg

Canada sucks bro.

If you don't like Canada, why don't you get out?

Go live in America and get shot for all I care

chink spotted

>tu vas poster qui a la place lors qu'elle epouse un anglo ?

Nah...elle était avec Jordan Caron un bout...elle vas probablement se pogner un pur laine...

There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian.

I'M A FUCKING US CITIZEN IN CANADA AND I'M GETTING SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF MY OWN FELLOW AMERICANS FOLLOWING ME AROUND IN THREADS AND HARASSING ME BECAUSE MY IP IS THAT OF A GODDAMN LEAF.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF A LEAF POSTS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HARASS THEM IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THAT ONE AMERICAN FAG THAT TAGS ALL THE LEAFS IN A THREAD WITH THE RESPONSE "LEAF" AND POSTS AN IMAGE OF THAT NECKBEARD PEPE.

LIKE FUCK OFF, EH! LEAF OPINIONS MATTER!

Mods. Please ban all faggot canadians

A

>disregarded.
You chose to live in cuckland so you are one of them now

desu I don't blame them. Even ironic shitposting is shitposting.
I have to make nice with a bunch of liberals tomorrow at a party, can't get into politics. Wish me luck boys

Don't worry leafbro, when Canada becomes a superpower in a few years, all who wronged us will pay.

Quiet down, Chang, here's your bowl of rice.

Shut the fuck up you Kiwi, Aussies aren't any fucking better.

Any decent white American appreciates the skill of Guy LaFleur

Trips speaks truth

We're a garbage heap of a country when compared to many other western nations. I've already come to terms with it, you should too.

my sides

>I literally started tearing up.
Fuck you, chink. Go back to your faggot country and fill your slanty-eyed mother's asshole with your fake tears.

>

Why are there two threads from Canadians complaining they're being mistreated up at the same time?