Do you believe in pizzagate?

Just testing how many people here believe in this retarded and baseless conspiracy.

Vote in here:
strawpoll.me/11996079

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpiVv8tQdmY
youtube.com/watch?v=xfMdFW9MfLw
forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?54720-The-Amazing-10-000-dollar-Hot-Dog
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104468143
youtube.com/watch?v=TIN-TopfzkQ
washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/30/california-is-not-actually-legalizing-child-prostitution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/11 is a lie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpiVv8tQdmY
This """""""""conspiracy"""""""""" is just as unbelievable

No of course not, like all the other -gate shit it's all just PURE COINCIDENCE, right you fucking kike?

There isn't even any special coincidence.
All the so called "evidence" are literally nothing.

Low energy.
Try to concentrate more next time.

Eh? I made a poll to see what is the opinion of the people here.

Why the fuck are you against it

>retarded and baseless conspiracy.

>I made a 100% unbiased thread by using neutral terms like "retarded and baseless conspiracy"
fuck off kike

trolling for (You)s again?

real and Jews are connected

The DNC going to eat pizza is not a proof of a pedophilia sex ring at that pizzeria.

Podesta getting an assortment of cheeses at christmas has nothing to do with a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria

Some DNC employee going to swim in a pool of a farm together with the daughters of the farm owner has nothing to do with a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria

None of this even resembles evidence.

kike ip ban when?

It's the truth though.
It's just factual that pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy. and it's also true that many people believe in it because they are too stupid.

saying the truth is not being biased.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfMdFW9MfLw

But how do hotdogs cost over $10,000 in Hawaii? Explain that genius.

it won't make a difference as most Jewish subverters are in other countries. seeing the Israel flag actually helps us

>The DNC going to eat pizza is not a proof of a pedophilia sex ring at that pizzeria.
Actually that's a pretty good indication.

This

A random and timely news story.
forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?54720-The-Amazing-10-000-dollar-Hot-Dog

This took 10 seconds of research to find out

i have no doubt

i communed with the lord and he told me on top of a plethora of evidence.

Boi that was a really, really mediocre shillpost. Try harder to cover for your own kind next time, faggot.

Could you post this evidence, and show us actual counter arguments?

Where did he say he was against it? He just called you out on being a low energy, low effort faggot, OP.

I will repeat myself.

The DNC going to eat pizza is not a proof of a pedophilia sex ring at that pizzeria.

Podesta getting an assortment of cheeses at christmas has nothing to do with a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria

Some DNC employee going to swim in a pool of a farm together with the daughters of the farm owner has nothing to do with a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria

This are the emails that sparked the whole conspiracy, and none of this even resembles evidence.

Children weren't raped at the pizza place, fondled a bit and groomed, but no pene in the pizza place.

It's just a passthrough.

Digits if real

Hey rabbi, what's a Pizza map?

Also #gaybaby #pizzaslut.

Tell Kline/Rao I'm a fan of their ability to distance.

Then give us evidence of these facts, kike.

> Laura Silsby
> Lolita Express
> Epstein Island
> Children at a Government Pool Party for Entertainment

> stop being a fucking troll with fucking children, ur not on /b faggot

Hasidic Jews are one of the most paedophilic cultures in the world. even Jew-shill-rag Vice says as much:
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

>Some DNC employee going to swim in a pool of a farm together with the daughters of the farm owner has nothing to do with a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria

That sounds pretty sketchy to me, senpai. And you're not actually posting anything that disproves Pizzagate. You're just being snarky. What hard evidence do you have that this is false?

There is no reason why that wouldn't be real when Jews are involved.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104468143
Proof that there are shills trying to discredit pizzagate

I was one of the guys calling pizzagaters autistic and schizo but when I saw the full media onslaught against it, from Facebook to mainstream news outlets going banish boner, I knew something was up. But when the whole "we investigated it. oops lol no we didn't" hit, it completely solidified for me,

Whether politicians are involved, pizza places or whatever, there is SOMETHING to do with child trafficking and the federal government and media are comfortable with sweeping it under the rug.

Also OP is a jew.

I don't know that people have drawn the right conclusions from the evidence found, but there's definitely something going on even if it isn't exactly what its proponents describe. I'll wait and see.

>More than 50% of voters are nutters butters

How surprising.

I don't think there's strong enough evidence for or against it. I don't like the media's reaction, though. I can't tell if they're trying so hard to discredit the story because they're covering something up or if they're just using it as a vehicle to discredit us.

Either way, keep digging.

pizzagate is more real than the holocaust. FACT

There's a pedo ring, but who knows if the pizzeria is involved.

pizzagate was real

alefantis is a sicko

>disprove my ridiculous claim first :3
You know what? I want YOU to disprove to me that TRUMP doesn't have a pedophilia sex ring. both claims have about the same amount of evidence

Bush did 9/11

you're ignoring a mountain of other evidence you ignorant kike. go bomb some more Palestinians

....and hitler did nothing wrong

seems more likely than the holocaust thats for sure

they deleted Amanda Kleinman's myspace which had all the connections to the satantic pedo ring

> I read story on facebook that hillary clinton has a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria because the DNC eats pizza. nah, this has no evidence.

>Oh wait, the media says the story is not true. i guess it's a legit story then :)

You are not actually this dumb, right?
right?

Obviously you get your pizzagate information from CNN

You can't even bring outside food into the whitehouse anyway

Nice flag

>replying to a literal kike thread

Nah. Sage and hide.

All that it really amounted to was some weird speaking in emails and strange pictures, and somehow "pizza" is code, yet it's at an actual pizza place all in the basement, when the evidence is that it's a one-floor building.

There just doesn't appear to be anything behind it at all. It just appeals to the average Sup Forumstard who lacks in all critical thinking skills, just like the Satanic panic bullshit of the 80s and early 90s.

Shitty options, didn't vote, and pizzagate is more complicated than just either a yes/maybe/no resolution. Fuck you, OP.

>a fucking star

>a story on Facebook

kike trolling style is so fucking stale

>I'm going to defend a guy that literally practices blood magick

The righteous will inherit this plane, and you are powerless to stop it.

You know it's coming, which is why you're here.

Play coy all you want, the Infinite Creator is quite unhappy with the kin of this Logos.

The "mountain of evidence" are all not all real evidence.

You just looked under a microscope at every single person who is involved at this, and you decided that every mention of cheese, children, or a random statue owned by Tony Podesta is "evidence" for your conspiracy.

None of this even resembles evidence. your ignorance is quite shocking.

As far as I've seen there's no evidence of anything other than that Podesta has weird taste in art. Perhaps the most damning thing is that not a single witness or victim has come forward.

"Satanic panic" hmmm, sure seems like the same kind of tool as "fake news" to discredit allegations.

Do you prefer playing dominos on cheese or on pasta?

nice fake argument shill, the people are willingly offerihng their kids for DC power

What part of

>there was an investigation.

>there was no investigation.

didn't you understand?

If that doesn't set off any type of alarm in you, you're obviously off of your antipsychotics.

There's just no evidence of it whatsoever. In the case of the Poedestas, you have the pedophilic art and the seemingly coded emails, as well as the bizarre posts on the instagram account.

the "on" phrasing struck me as weird there, actually... sounds more like drug code.

i could see how that'd be equally embarassing so as to similarly want to just bury the shit.

just saying.. i actually do think they're probably all paedos.

He's saying it was sketchy the way they did everything in their power to completely shut it down, instead of actually investigating it.

Tony Podesta owns this weird statue.

If you think this is "evidence" for pizzagate or any criminal activity, you are either retarded or intellectually dishonest.

I'm sorry to tell you, but the fact the brother of Jho Podesta owns this statue does not confirm that there is a child sex ring at a pizzeria. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=TIN-TopfzkQ

the parents of these children are in on it

Epstein / Maxwell connect, *hard*.

Do your homework, Trumpet.

>weird taste in art

Except Satanism is something we should actually be concerned with.

Of course!! here is the slippery slope to legalization of Pedophilia.

washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540

>Fake in last place

I never want to see you retards saying Sup Forums is is satire again. You should all be ashamed of yourselves believing this garbage.

forgot to switch proxies, JIDF?

It wasn't just that statue he had in his home

Some of the music i love contains explicitly satanic messages.

Do you think you should be worried about me because i enjoy art that includes satanic references?

you are not this stupid, are you?

oh no you're just talking to yourself. my bad. again, there's a documented Hasidic paedo ring allowed to roam free in NYC

unfortunately for podesta, his name is a mix between pedophile and molest so he will probably just be accused for anything weird.

A pizza related map is just that, a map about pizza. Don't know where kid diddling comes in to all of this.

(oh please oh please don't let them be raping children....)

No, I'm worried about you because you know the truth but refuse to accept it.

There is no forgiveness for that.

It may be regional, but where I'm from 'on' in reference to food means to 'be full from eating' or 'full on.' As in, they will be playing dominos after eating pizza.

Yes, that is weird. Your point?

When bands that go to play at family friendly restaurants are littered with pedophillic messages in their songs and music videos then you should be pretty concerned at that point..

JIDF autismo

CONFIRMED

Slayer is for 13 year olds and retards. Good job outing yourself, dipshit.

The Pedo Marxist SJW are legalising pedophilia slowly. They must be stopped.

i always think of the Bob Saget character in "Half Baked"

PURE

COINCIDENCE

He does not own this picture.

It's just one artwork made by artist that tony podesta said he likes

are you actually that retarded? It comes from a girl who had false memories, as well as a scandal at a school where children said Chuck Norris pulled them into toilets. It's fucking textbook Satanic panic conspiracy theory bullshit. Podesta is just some retard who enjoys fucking retarded art - how do you see shit like that fucking retarded "art" video on youtube with the girl peeing a soup can and not realize this? Or are you just fucking new to the internet and dumb as a rock?

>i liek de edgy santanism music!!!!
>ur jus a stupid chriscuck if you tink dats bad!!!

LOL, you're either a bullied 12 year old or an ugly female

I find it very unsettling.. It should make you want to puke.

Tony Podesta does not even own this pictures.
He just mentioned the artist who made this pictures as an artist he likes at one point.

And btw, even if he did own this pictures, guess what? it's still not evidence for a pedophilia sex ring at a pizzeria.

It's less important than the established fact that the obama administration is currently trying to provoke world war 3 with Russia instead of god forbid allowing Trump to take office. I think pizza gate is misinfo to distract from the truth.

its the glue that binds together evil... fear of being found out of the most despicable acts.

of course its fucking real.

prostitution in all forms is illegal in California,
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/30/california-is-not-actually-legalizing-child-prostitution/

here from a conservative site

Fuck you kike

what about the Sandy Hook / Alefantis connections? written into WH visitor logs... dawg.

yet again gonna mention Hasidic pedo ring in NYC.

captcha: select all images of pizza. kek.

Why does he like the artist? For the art they make.

I already know he doesn't have that specific painting, But he doesn't have other ones from the same artist that are just as similar.