You retards love to say "kike" so much well now defend THIS

>Fucking spoiler alert:
YOU
CAN'T

You're right. I can't defend this. Everything I post on here is mostly a joke. I never meant for anyone to get hurt. I'm sorry rabbi, please forgive me.

>no timestamp on pics

whatcha doin rabbi

kek

That is probably the funniest thing I saw in 2016. What a great ending.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

HEIL HORTLER

Wow, same lighting too. Those vandals sure are crafty to do all that without getting spotted during the act!

My fuckin sides

Jews doing what Jews do best. Playing the victim. Fucking kikes destroyed there own menorah and cry about it.

Hey rabbi..

This is the best timeline for sure

i guess freedom of expression is now frowned upon, fucking nazis

Lmao

Wait a fucking second

Look at the Menorah. There's no way you could turn it into a Swastika from it's original shape by just bending the bars around. The (((thieves))) would've taken it back to their place, somehow pulled a welder out of their ass, and reshaped it into a Swastika and brought it back to the house unnoticed.

This is the work of Juden

What's to be defended? Was anyone hurt by this? Is anyone's life any worse off because of it?

Never underestimate nazi ingenuity

German efficiency

How'd they manage that at the location?

>1599

Som e ppl here would actually argue that these Jews take glee in such sorts of thing!

>San Francisco

Known Nazi hotbed

(((false flag)))

See this

Is nobody going to call out the fact that they had a "before" picture of a garden decoration ready on deck before the shocking vandalism?

how convenient that they have a before picture.
also taken at night. that sure makes you think

Hahaha, that's right up there with the burning rainbow in Poland.

100% that was a jew who did it, but still ... bravo.

Would require a ladder so there is no way this is real. The kike father "vandalized" his own menorah (protip: jews DO NOT care about this Hallmark holiday and eat Chinese food on christmas and don't give a shit about New Years because they follow a different calendar). To make his kids emotional and cry so that they hate goyim for holocausting them. All ashkenazis need to be sterilized at the very least and preferably exterminated

spastika

Look again, it's made up of sections you can rearrange.

No way some Sup Forums'ster would just walk by in a jewish neighbourhood and do this in a front yard though. A jew did this, they can sometimes be funny.

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha

Fuck my sides. This shit happened in Chandler, AZ. So either this is a false flag, a spic or a based Mormon because the only fucking Zion that is happening will be happening in fucking Utah.

>you have to deffend people being vandals because you disagree with the actions of the Jewish people

Not how that works kike.