Sup Forums personality types

Which are you, user?

>Rationalists only, since this is Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jv3yiH3tFWc
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the personality type that doesn't watch any of these fags.

Mister Metokur is the only non-faggot in this image.

ENTJ.

Usually i get ENTJ however i on occasion might get ESTJ

This, I'm ESTJ, and I don't bother with (((alt-right))) jewtubers

INFP

Styx is INTJ or so he claims.

INFJ

infj

Upper guys are alright.

Lower guys are pathetic.

is lonely a personality type

INTJ/INTP.

based?

4 psuedointellectuals

This senpaitachi. That image makes no fucking sense. The other 3 are wannabe intellectual types. While Jim's is just a dick who trolls people online. Ironically he happens to be way smarter than the other 3 try hards.

Sargon isn't INTP. He craves attention and shitposts in an echochamber.

He goes on huge tangents every 5 seconds. Might be the most ENTP type I've ever come across, despite his obvious social introversion.

Astrology for the autists.

INTJ is a massive faggot
INTP is what normalfags thinks is intelligent

This.

>Kraut and Virtue-Signaling
>Sargon of Cuckad

Okay the others are fine I guess but seriously Kraut is a fucking limp dick who thinks shaming nationalists and wanting immigrants not to wreck the country is at all cohesive.

/thread

Sorry, where is your argument? Whether or not these guys are fags is irrelevant, these are definitely accurate types.

>Which are you, user?
but then
>Sorry, where is your argument?

This is a point and click game. You wanted us to point whom we are, we did. Now give us the prize fucker.

ISTJ last I checked.

Which are you, then?

>INFP
>Sane liberal

I know feelings are hated on, but I definitely think it's important to be in touch with your emotions, as well as be sensitive to other people. Emotions are nothing more than a gauge to how you're feeling about something. This is especially useful for people who trust their intuition to guide them through life. A lot of people try to suppress their feelings, and I think it causes a lot of problems down the road. Also, by being more in touch with your feelings, you can choose to simply let go of the negative ones that don't serve you. This can only come with activities like meditation - something heavy thinkers would be less interested in.

All in all, it's good to have a balance. I agree that overly-sensitive SJW/feminists can cause us to rebel against emotions taking precedent over logic in arguments.

But down the bong, get some sunshine.

ENTP Master Race
All the benefits of autism none of the crippling social anxiety.

INTP but I really hate Sargon and his annoying fucking voice and accent.

Can S and F types all just fucking kill themselves.

also entj

So angry over nothing. If you had more knowledge about your feelings, you'd be happier right now.

Damn, didn't expect so many ENTJs to be on Sup Forums.

E/INTJ always

>not expecting people who enjoy arguing to practice it on the internet when they are alone
>on the site where typing in call caps and yelling CUC.K at each other is not only popular but encouraged

Good point, my friend.

>ISTJ
same

Most are actually INTP and INTJ on other boards.

Sup Forums is the containment board for overzealous, argumentative ENTJ's and other inferior types.

ENFP used to be INFP.

Depression got to a point where I just gave up on being depressed.

Turns out not giving a fuck about failure is a decent way to approach life

>Tfw always ESTP or ISTP
Lads... who am I? Am I based?

ESTJ here as well

It's the love of progress too. Seeing failure as your friend (to grow and learn) as opposed to being fearful of it.

Kraut and mister are based. Sargon is good for normies.

Always get ENTP when I take the tests.

Yes, I am a good debater. My silver tongue is sharp.

>implying that this wouldn't mean everyone ITT is ENTJ because those other three are fags
ENTP here, get that shit outta here
ill fukin deb8 u m8

INTP. Being alone isn't so bad, once you read Freud and get woke

youtu.be/Jv3yiH3tFWc

>Sup Forums
>rational

Nice argument. Even if you think all of them are fags, and I know in particular Kraut and Sargon are hated on this board, it doesn't change their personality type. Let's debate, fag.

Absolutely, especially after seeing that inaction lead to to even worse failures than what would have happened if I had just given it a good shot.

[spoiler]Still fucking pissed my high school ex of seven years is getting married after dating another guy for about a year.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Then again fear of failure put me here, OH WELL IM NOT DEAD YET[/spoiler]

Definitely.

Although Styx can become way less faggy if he just stopped his LARPing.

INTP here. IQ of 150 and I don't see myself on the political spectrum

I don't understand the "T types don't understand emotions" argument

I'm T BECAUSE I understand my emotions, and why I feel them. They're understood and examined, not acted on. I think that's what separates us

Just realized there's no spoilers on Sup Forums

Learn something new every day

BRAIN
LARGE

INTP MASTER RACE

Then you're either lying or too arrogant to categorize yourself

Alright faggot, lets go

Generally speaking, the largest problem with this is that Jim is both funny and based, which leads to loads of Sup Forumsacks, including ENTPs INTJs and INTPs, to follow him. Likewise, you run into the problem that those 3 are, as said, fags, and so by posting the superior next to three shits, you imply ENTJ master race and that all other three are inferior and can be stereotyped into those other three, as well as being dedicated, mind-raving fans only to that person.

All in all, your image is gay

Unless this picture is about their own personality, rather than their audience, in which case you really need to adequately label and contextualize shit you fucking faggot

Sargon seems like an estp to me.

Dudes a walking intj stereotype.

Why would I make an image with these people's pics and put their types beneath each if I was talking about their audience and not them? Have you ever seen an MBTI image done any other way?

Same here, INFJ with borderline tendencies. like 'dolph/

Kill all the bad people!

Right Wing INFJ
Where are my brothers here?

God Emperor's an Estp so I'm sure you're fine around here.

Osama bin laden was supposedly INFJ

INFJ here
Why is decisive and absolute destruction of the opposition always our goal?
Why are we the worst at compromise?

INTP-A here and I don't watch any of these channels.

ENTP-T

ayy ENFP/ESFP master race!

this chart is crap, does anyone have better ones?

Left-wing INTP-T

absolutely this

>kraut and tea
>both browse Sup Forums
>both believe the Holocaust, 6 million and all
>both believe in "egalitarianism", and aren't willing to admit the differences between the genders and races
>both do nothing but target low hanging fruits
They must both suffer from some major cognitive dissonance. Browsing Sup Forums and not even being a Holocaust denier is just outright pathetic.

Testing in school said INTJ. But since then I've been put on beta-blockers for anxiety and I'm much more E.

Fellow intp, share your secrets brother?

Apparently this personality type is insanely common in middle siblings.

I am a Bowden personality type. OP guys are goobers except maybe Styx

Because you are a perfectionist

your weakness may be in realizing what's actually going on in the world, outside of your bubble

Hello fellow INFP, how are your emotions today? I've been pretty bored the past few weeks, being too introverted with everyone.

ENTJ

Holy shit nigga, source?

Why do people always say INTJ's are faggots?

ENTJ is objectively the hottest type for guys to have

So you're admitting this thread has nothing to do with politics and belongs on /soc/?

My argument is demonstrative; I discussed politics, and you tried to shut me down for some reason. So clearly you don't want a political discussion.

GET OUTTA HERE.

>"that useless bitch"
>"the retard"
Damn, that's quite accurate!

I'm guessing high intelligence comparable to the other top tier types, combined with above average emotiolness, likely leading to mind overload. Oh yeah, and there's being the rarest type, which leads to being practically the definition of a freak, leading to assloads of jadedness.

ISTJs and ESTJs do not have compromise skills either. They're so by the book, with them conforming and doing things their way are one and the same, leaving no further distance to bend in.

Sorry mate, no idea. I got it off here. Try rev image search. That waist cincher tho.

1. Read
2. Break up with gf
3. Start exercising vigorously
4. Question everything constantly, get anxious and blackpilled
5. Know you're not wrong
6. Try to improve friendships
7. Alienate friends
8. Drop out of college, go back home
9. Try to make a living off writing, entertaining, and learning
10. Slowly fail
11. Try harder, with tempered expectations
12. Promise to kill yourself at the end of 2017 if things don't look up
13. Jerk off, upload a video, get on Sup Forums

Istp here. Why are all INTJs and INTPs edgy try hard faggots who think their high "iq scores" are important while they just shit in buckets and stay indoors their entire lives while all the other types (besides forever alone infps) at least make themselves useful in society? Please tell me I'm really confused how you all manage remain useless faggots despite claiming to be geniuses.

autism

I meant more on Freud recommendations. I know and have done most of what you have written.

INTJ masterrace checking in.
I've got good company:
> Anders Breivik
> Varg Vikernes
> Ted Kaczynski

No will to do anything as no one can keep up with us mentally and as such allow us avenues to enact change.

>ENTP-A

Fight me.

INTJ masterrace here
Yes, it's INTP.

Civilization and its Discontents

It's short, it's thorough, and it's correct. Sums up most of Freud's thinking, in a digestible way.

Watch the Century of the Self, too. It's on YouTube, and discusses how he affected America's development. Depressing stuff. I'll find the link

Autism

ENTJ

Put that one on your honeypot info list.

Nonsense, my friend. I am conducting a poll to see what personality types correlate with the political views typically expressed on this board. It seems like it's ENTJ, from this thread.

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

It's in parts. At least watch part 1, but the whole thing is great

your tears are like sweet ambrosia!

>Being this mad you aren't God tier

Strunk and White is good, too. It'll help you write better, so you don't sound so edgy

No offense. People will shut you down if you're too wordy and euphoric sounding

>Accurate.

I'm not an ENTJ, this gay test says I am an ENTP.

>Whether or not these guys are fags

As one of them let me tell you we are all fags.