Bf1- Is it Bad?

So, I'm currently downloading Battlefield 1, And I'm curious, Are the diversity quotas too much? Does the diversity affect gameplay, because I honestly don't want to be forced to play as a Black German Sniper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VjfKxlO-QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

you can customize player I heard
people were just angry that they advertised w/ a black guy

I remember when bf was a team game , now it's more of an arcade

RIFLEMEN
Honestly its alright but not as good as battlefield 4
You can't it was removed from the final game because muh racism

Each nation has 4 models for each of the classes, the germans have a nigger, the Brits have an Arab and a nigger, Murrica has a single nigger too. Not too horrible

Nope, it's a lot as fun. Not nearly as fucked as the trailers and pictures showed. Take a look, this is from my game not that long ago It's awesome.

Okay, I hope that's the case. I honestly wouldn't mind playing as a muzzie in the desert but I don't want to be forced to play as a Black in the middle off Europe. Millions of White Men were slaughtered in WW1 and blacks had very little to do with it. The over representation disgusts me.

It's quite heavy handed yeah, the fucking whitest teams are the Italians Austro-Hungarian ' s and the ottomans ffs, snipers for the U.S, german and British are black, and the medic for the british is Indian.

Guess l just have to limit myself to the White classes lol,

we wuz snipers n shiet senpai

Damn, well I guess Sniper is probably the least played class, do you get to pick your team?

Why do they pick the WWI game to push this shit? They're probably going to do another modern game next year anyways.

I play the shit out of sniper, it's fun. And not always black, you hardly notice after playing for 10 minutes. Still annoys the fuck out of me, and you can, not if it's balanced though.

It went to shit with BF4, it's cod zouzou jump edition.
Plus chopper grind in pubs kills the game,

If you get the game try to look under your server options for a thing called standard issue rifles under weapons in the menu
Then you can run around with an authentic ww1 rifle and not a nigger

Try the 10 hour free trial, that's what I did. Then I bought it.

just play cs dude. it's a whiteman's video game unless you're a cheating br who is somehow still incredibly white for a monkey

Ok thanks for the heads up man, lol, were so fucking racist i love it

>literally every medic is pooinloo
>literally every scout is wewuz

At least I only ever play assault so I'm always white. Fun game though.

Its actually fun af. Soon you just ignore the diversity aspect and learn to appreciate the actual experience of the game, which is really worthwhile

>sniper
>least played class
Every fucking match of Rush or Conquest I play more than 40% of the team is fucking being useless snipers sitting eight miles from the objective and missing every shot they fire

Yes, it does affect gameplay. Sure there wuz members in the army of that colour but not 50 fucking 50. It's a shit game, ruined by social justice of the now.

Yeah, hopefully they bring full blown character customization in the DLCs

You can't customise your character's race. Enjoy your 3/4 black German Empire squads.

I enjoy playing the operations.

Too many niggers. Buy Gears 4 instead. Horde mode is extremely addicting.

Mg's and luis guns. Mg's and luis guns EVERYWHERE

Well, I just got an Xbox one a bf1 edition cause that's all Target had left after Christmas, so there's no going back now but I also got fallout 4 for free so I'm content.

Also, on the plus side you can bash the niggers skulls in or stab the fuck outta them

Please.

64+ operation is where its at.especially as the attacking brits in the ottomon campaign, raping turkroaches at every pass.

Sweet, lol yeah somebody told me the game felt like a brutal fucking race war.

operations is fun as fuck

why complain? thats why i like it, so i can kill niggers and get away with it

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I just get unlucky in the majority of the games I play. Fuck it, back to Siege with me. One kike and two hue's fulfills their diversity quota

>race war

It's not a race war when you have the previously mentioned races on the same team.

If you play the "Operations" game mode the only black character in the German army is the sniper and you can't tell in first person because all German soldiers wear gloves. The Allies are easily the most cucked forces in the game as DICE thinks its a virtue they were diverse fighting against the ebil wacist Germans

The american sniper has a glitch though were his hands are white so theres that to, its like that because in the campaign they have a guy with the same charcter model as the american sniper in the begining but he was changed for muh diversity but he is the first guy you see and they were to lazy to change it

The lack of France and Russia triggers me more than lack of actual soldier customization.

It's weird though, I'm fine with being a poo-in-loo while playing Bongs, but not the black scout.

I just suck it up most times, because you can't see yourself majority of the time.

German cavlry is black too

Russia and France DLCs are coming

Bummer, wish they made a race war dlc.

Hmm I didn't know that. I never play the cavalry class.

I'll keep that in mind, because I normally only play conquest on battlefield games but I can expand

White hands are fine with me

Old but still good
Its wrong slightly because the german horse rider is black too
youtu.be/8VjfKxlO-QA

I suspected as much.

It's alright, tbqh. I've played 60 or so hours of the game on PC and it's an enjoyable enough FPS.

The race of some of the classes is historically inaccurate but so are the weapons and vehicles. It's basically a fantasy WWI.

Figured it out; if we had any other ratios of Whites to Other in Battlefield 1.

>All White
Muh Racism!

>50/50 White and Other
Muh Diversity!

>62 players White and 2 Other
All White members of both warring factions team up to kill the two nigger players.

Should have gotten Titan Fall 2. I almost got BF1, but was pretty intrigued by TF2's reviews that I decided to give it a shot (50% off on black friday).

It's incredible. Really brings back feelings of nostalgia - gundam wing model kits from my youth, and Virtual On.

I've been really overwhelmed with how much fun it is.

Conquest is actually the same as Operations in this regard (blacks being the German sniper). I've only been playing Ops and only played Conquest a few times and got bored of it. I guess I should have mentioned that too sry

ALSO ALMOST FORGOT
the ottoman pilot class is black too
So technically the only white classes are the Austrians and the (Sorry i have to say this ) the Italians are white

*Austro-Hungarian's

I refuse to believe the hungarians did or ever will do anything to be mentioned for

>Being lazy and not contributing to the team

Typical Niggers

>roommate gets BF1 for Xbawks
>first spawn ever in multiplayer
>spawn as cavalryman for the glorious Reich
>character appears on screen
>looks fucking badass
>correct 1914-1915 uniform, cool rifle, and a fucking spiked helmet (pickelhaube)
>think "this is actualy pretty cool"
>turn horse to the side
>character IS A FUCKING NIGGER
>every other character in the game is a fucking nigger

Game ruined, realize that dumb normies will think nigger cavalry in WW1 was a common thing on the Western Front. Last shred of trust in video games is gone. Nuke the developers from orbit.

>tfw Young Hitler isn't in the game

>tfw no WW2 Battlefield where you can get the hero powerup, turn into Hitler and kill allies with your lightsaber

Lol, I know, could you imagine how mad blacks would be if they made a video game on the Zulu warriors and half of them were White? COULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE

Wish they had a Hitler character

I have no problem with playing in a multi racial WW1 game but it's fucking silly for the game devs to imply that blacks and whites fought side by side in the trenches.

Units were still segregated back then and the DICE missed a opportunity to tell their stories.

They have a mission called "the runner" I thought it would be about Hitler, turns out its about Australians. Also goes with the fact that there are no centeral powers campaign missions

This NEEDS to happen.

Fucking this
The Titans are fucking awesome but I also just love zipping around on the grapple and gaining speed while wall running. The intensity of movement is almost like old Quake

Single-player is extremely short and a bit boring.
Multiplayer is a lot of fun.

'battlepacks' and 'scraps' are bullshit.