White people

>white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this guy doesn't know what he's in for, I've watched Naruto to completion and replicated the moves I saw!
>i may not have chakra but I'm an expert taijutsu expert!
>YES! He's back away, I'm going to win thi HUUUURF!

>black "people"

Is that some kind of contemporary interpretative dance ?

Too much maining ChunLi in street fighter

>White people

youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JQuIoBcE

>puts him down and walks away

that black kid is alright. He could have easily kicked him on the ground or mounted him and kept punching but he didn't. Takes a real man to know when enough is enough.

>White

>People

does anybody else get creeped out by the clones leaving the classroom in that manner?

>autistic person

Yes....tf was that about?

Why do they always seem to try and hit with their forearm? Is their aim really that bad? Half of the videos I see have them doing those drawn out swatting motions instead of actual hits. Like, if they kept missing, they would take off like a helicopter.

No, he could have walked away without hitting him. That white guy wasn't to do anything. If it was another white guy, he would have been busy laughing to throw a punch. Nothing would have ever happened.

>a cherry picked fight with an autist

I've seen enough WorldStar to know whitey usually wins unless Tyrone has ten friends with him

To his credit, those kicks had nice form but they lacked power and it was like he wasn't even trying to connect them. Plus, he immediately got up after taking a hit to the face.

Has anyone got that vid where about 3 black guys jump on 1 guy and he trys fighting them all off.

>going for kicks when you cant apply them fast enough

stupid fat fuck confused fighting with ballet.

The black guy punch is more like a shove. desu they are both bad. but the black kid was smarter

niggers have successfully overthrown and kicked out whites from nearly all black countries.
white countries are taking in niggers and giving them power.
disgusting.

Sup Forums in a nut shell.

Looks fake as fuck

no, you havent. and When you poke and prod too much you are going to have a temperature spike of a few thousand degrees and more glass than you can handle.

this cunt fucking deserved that hit

im not a nigger. im stating the obvious. look at wtf happened to my country, it was beautiful before anc took over. look at rhodesia, look at the rest of the african countries that were once dominated by whites/europeans. we've become fucking cucks feeling sorry for niggers and now they're in the west gaining more sympathy. you're not going to nuke africa nor fight wars in it because its of no use/relevance anymore.

holding onto table is cheating whiteboi

A retard getting beat and a retard heading to tell. But it looks as if the last two rejects morphed into one.

Thats pretty cool