Nonwhites - why are you so afraid of white nationalists be honest

Why are you so afraid of white nationalists honest question, do you really think people who like their own kin wants to exterminate everyone, are you really that fucking retarded? i want the best for everyone of tribe and culture and ethnicities in their own nations, including those that live in my nation, but i want to remain majority, like they do aswell..

It boils down to that they all want to come to our nations because they can't get their own shit to work so we need to set a limit to how many can come.. it's not like someone is mass migrating to their hole in the ground is it..

I feel its fair of me to speak these things living in denmark still (7 3 13) a majority white nation in the future.. predominately so and for a long long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like my own people ethnic nationalist.. much like EVERYONE ELSE.. especially non whites do this thing irregardless of what nation they live in.. but when whites do it it's racist and nazi.. double standard much?

Threat of indiscriminate mass deportation back to a country with lower standard of living I would assume.

The double standard is a plot. It's a plot to keep you from arguing about it. YOU know different rules apply to whites, YOU know that whites are being made to give up their cultures and their homelands. YOU know that diversity doesn't mean 'equality', it means displacement of whites.

But your government is in on it. And your populace is silent about it. Nobody wants to be called a racist. And you know that soon its going to be too late. SOMEONE is going to have to speak up, and encourage others to speak up. You are going to HAVE TO NOT CARE when they call you a racist.

You are white. You like your white culture. You like your white history. Your people are other white Danes. If that makes you a racist, oh well. Let them call you that, its not real.

'Racist' is the word they use when they want to control you. As soon as you don't care about being called a racist, you will win.

I can understand that and there can be things said about that.. But yet that's not a direct threat.. is it. Or is that the very foundational reason for it? Is that really the reason that these people know that they ought not be there, somehow i was thinking it was something better than that. But maybe that's exactly what it is. Sad.

If that be the case, then i have little sympathy desu.. these things don't just "happen" as nations who turn to shit don't just "happen" either, they are mea culpa and should not act as if they aren't.

What i am trying to say also is that ethnic nationalism is an irrational fear, we don't want to kill everyone who aren't like us we just want to remain majority same as you would like to in your home nations.. and to diffuse that misunderstanding that is peddled by the media.

We don't hate you we don't want you dead but ofcourse we need to set limits of how many can come..

Got it.. yeah it's sadly pretty much so.

because they all consider themselves to be the one 'good one' that deserves to live off of whites. They sure as shit don't want to be stuck living around a bunch of fuckwits like themselves.

no more free shit

It's a slippery slope. The thing is you're primarily looking at this from a rational conscious reasoning. Most people when threatened reverse to more primal in-group vs outgroup form of psychology.

IF whites in-group. They will be outgrouped, and all of the implications that come along with it. It is inevitable. Mass deportation simply being the most extreme possibility.

t.migrant.

>because they all consider themselves to be the one 'good one' that deserves to live off of whites
I hate people who think this.
You could be the most stellar nigger that ever was, but your kids and grandkids are by no means guaranteed to contribute like you do.
Only whites and the merchant seem capable of thinking more than 20 years into the future.

>The thing is you're primarily looking at this from a rational conscious reasoning.
Then are you saying my friend that i should be looking at it irrationally.. ofcourse you're not that's not what i mean, or what you imply but are you asking me to disregard them entirely and only care about my own ethnicity and people in my nation.

I find myself dereft of alternatives with the proposition you earnestly present.. Essentially your argument results a very aggressive anti immigration stance, and you as a migrant putting that forth is a very truthful position so i have inclination to trust you but can there be no other way? Can we not persuade them to understand the plight of our own poeple with migration or is this a lost cause and should we be strict because they are in no position to arbitrate fairness?

Can there be nothing else done but strict immigration policies.. i am not asking for the obvious i am asking for the non obvious.. The obvious is clear..

I'm not afraid of them, I respect them. They deserve to preserve their race. Also I hate niggers.

I respect you aswell and i wish the best for you and your people. Really i do. It's a shame that it is painted differently in the media.. as if we hate everyone else that are not like us. It's simply not true.

I am not issuing any propositions or arguing that you should do anything. I am simply explaining the subconscious reasoning of many migrants.

My beliefs are that every nation, and by extension, the peoples of that nation has every right to pursue whatever advances their self-interest, and that they have no responsibility whatsoever to anyone who falls outside of that domain. So yes, I dont hold any disagreements with your aggressive anti-immigration stance at all.

>>are you asking me to disregard them entirely and only care about my own ethnicity and people in my nation.

Yes. I have a vested interest in ensuring that the white race remain healthy and prosperous.

>>Can we not persuade them to understand the plight of our own poeple with migration or is this a lost cause and should we be strict because they are in no position to arbitrate fairness?

I think you need to read this website.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

Thank you i appreciate it.

The Jew has been plotting their revenge on the goyim since before Rome fell.

They are a remarkably persistent parasite.

Well aware of that but simply exhausing all options before enforcing a strict position is the better way.

These are evil jews who started this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Just a few extra thoughts.

I would say most foreigners are most wary of the "nationalist" part of "White nationalism" and not the "white" part. This is mainly because (from the perspective of a foreigner) whites tend to exhibit nationalism very differently compared to many other countries. This is mainly related to something called jingoism.

What I mean by this, is that nationalism when celebrated by whites, tends to be exclusively exercised by the lower-classes and usually with less inhibition. I'm in Australia, so obviously there are cultural differences to you over there in Scandinavia. So an uptick in "white nationalism" would pretty much guarantee open confrontation by these lower classes in our day to day living. i.e. Threats, bashings, "go-back-to-where-you-came-froms", etc etc.

You dont see this in nationalism in other races.

>as if we hate everyone else that are not like us.
What is your opinion on race mixing? Not talking about the garbage propaganda from Jewllywood.

We're shilled to by the same people you guys are. Most non-whites have bought into muh 6 gorrilion meme. If you though the return of white nationalism would lead to anudda shoah, you'd fear it too.

I agree with a lot of that, white nationalists feel in a very real sense that they have something to lose and in a very real sense they have, and it might become very morbid and unkind in those senses as you have referred to but it is them trying to defend themselves..

White europeans have a nasty bend of waiting till its too late and then going nuclear rather than taking it on the upkeep so that it doesn't come to that, from my perspective to yours it is borne in the notion that we want to see the best in people.. western civilization is much like a guy building a bottle ship.. it's very tricky and then is busy with that "sure come in no problem" then when it builds up to the point where they walk up into the room grab the bottle tosses it to the ground and breaks the ship/effort to try to make things good.. And say.. "what are you going to do about it" this is where the european goes apeshit, they don't go apeshit leading up to it but at that point they just.. it's not pretty..

And we should also learn better from this. But that's the way these things go..

So the non-obvious solution (as you've called it) if you want non-whites on board in your plan to take back your country is quite simple. Guarantee the safety of existing migrants. Guarantee your impartiality in all inter-racial disputes. And then maintain this guarantee.

Jesus fuck, reading this again I sound like an SJW.

Holy fuck thats rare.

I like this softer edge reasoning, a win win for everyone. Whites are the creators of this civilization, with it, it should rest.

MEME IT PLEASE

And this is precisely why i try to ask if there's something we can do before that happens.. because when europeans finally lose their shit which takes a long time and many provocation etc., there's not going to be much left of what they don't like.. So if we can somehow mitigate this and try to diffuse it on beforehand it would be a very good thing for everyone involved.

I don't think the whole 'white nationalist' crowd is intimidating at all, you're just like these annoying children that everyone else has to deal with.

Well i guess that's something in a condescending type of way

hahaha..

You're the first liberal shill to the party. Running late or what?

I could say a bunch of things right now, but i don't want to kick a man that's lying down, not fair.

>Guarantee your impartiality in all inter-racial disputes.
Good

>Guarantee the safety of existing migrants.
No good. Guarantee the safety of law abiding migrants, that's all.

Thank you for your non white perspective :)

I don't want to get kicked out and literally sent to Africa. I mean if I was a Jap and got deported to achieve le white enthostate it wouldn't be that bad but I'm not looking to get ebola.

Why would I be afraid of such a small group of people?

These discussions should be posted daily,
Seems the shills are on more aggressively during USA day hours.
We should copy pasta this argument.

But the lower classes doing this is NATURAL.
Racism is an evolutionary trait. Being an overt bigot is how one tribe gets another tribe to FUCK OFF without mass violence.
All the non-white elites desperate not to be racially abused by low class whites is going to backfire on them big-time. This energy is still there, only laws keep it in bottled up.
When it dose come into the open again it will be explosive.

They're afraid they can no longer live in our countries. It's purely selfish on their part.

I've got Brazilian, Indonesian, German and Dutch blood. I do not look white but not once have I beem the "victim" of racism. So yeah no fear here

>i don't want to be sent to africa
There's so few who even want that for you, as long as you're nice person no problem.. That's not white nationalism it just means they are majority in their nations.. it's when that's in danger that it becomes an issue at all.. just look at the US for instance..

The whites literally fought a civil war in the US partially about weither or not the former slaves the african americans should be repatriated or not..

If white people had instinctively to fuck all black people and ship them to africa you would not be in the UK i can fucking guarantee that.. in contrast the muslims without mercy castrated tens of millions of africans and treated them like animals.

Keep that in mind, if you're a good black person who is noble and does good things, whites won't even give a shit, it's only a problem when you don't.

Exactly. Bottling up the 'racism' is going to make white's go nuclear. Because they haven't been allowed to preserve their majority and culture with run of the mill racism (because it hurts non-whites feelings), they are going to be forced to preserve it with mass violence and genocide.
How the fuck do non-whites think this is a good thing? Do they honestly think whitey will not flip-the-fuck-out? He has done it coutless times beforehand.
LOOK at /pol. It's already beginning. The white mans frustration is building...

Bullshit! Blacks in South Africa go out and hunt white people! I.e. Get out of my country!
Blacks in Uganda told Indians to fuck off and leave or die! ..Your clearly racist to white peoples

Fuck I can't wait for Hitler 2.0. Not taking us seriously... it's such a mistake.

Just between you and me...

This might appear that I'm completely contradicting what I've said earlier, but the solution is in deportations. Hear out my logic.

I've spent the vast majority of my life in a land in which its natives are of a different race than I. And during this time I've had minimal trouble in fitting into civic life. The trick to this is primarily down to an individual's mental model of civic relationship. The relationship model I have used in my life has been the analogy of a homeowner and tenant. As a foreigner, I am a tenant/guest. No matter what my stature is (whether I'm a celebrity visiting a shanty house), or how wealthy I am (how much I pay in taxes), or whether or not I own land/property, does not change the fundamental relationship I have with the denizens of this land. That I am a guest.

Now being a guest/tenant means I have certain obligations in proportion to the privileges I am afforded here. I'll save that for another post, this is getting too long.

I should have clarified myself. I did not mean safety of migrants as in protection of criminals who are in no way of deserving protection. I was thinking more along the lines of protection of normal everyday people with jobs from jingoist harrassment.

Shitting in the bushes is natural. Yet we dont do that anymore.
Killing the child fathered by another male so you can impregnate the female faster is natural, yet we dont do that anymore.

I cant believe I'm defending anti-bigotry as a I'm a huge racist, but for the sake of being a devil's advocate: I am not against the expression of racism by lower classes, I am against the execution of racism done by the lower classes, i.e. "go back to where you came froms" - classless, king-hitting - barbaric, public name-calling, lynchings/mobbings (think cronulla) - absolutely barbaric, etc etc.
Look at Japan, they're even bigger xenophobes, and all of these behaviors are completely unheard of.

I want this. I'm a white nationalist but I KNOW where this is leading. Learn from history.

Because Japan has fuck all immigrants. They are 98% homogeneous and they have no-gaigin signs everywhere.
Face it mate, you are arguing on an emotive basis. 'I dont want whites to be meanies, esp uneducated whites'. Your feelings don't fucking matter, the natural order will re-assert itself in the future. Whites are not going to let themselves be conquered. Either by weapons or wombs.

I would guess you dont see it because of their minority status in a majority white country. How would chinese, for example, act if suddenly 30% of their poulation were brazilians? You would probably rightly see similar attitudes manifest. Mass immigration is uniquely a white people problem that naturally creates pushback.

Thank you for your honest oppinion. I appreciate it.

I dont see how your post relates at all. Just because I said some whites do X, does not automatically mean no other race also does X, nor does it falsify or make acceptable that X is done by whites either.

Im not racist against whites. I like you guys, especially the INTP English.

Dumb racists.

I'm not afraid. In fact Trump woke everyone up. He will never get re-elected and we will never have another white man as our president again. America is destined to belong to us and there is nothing white people can do.

>dumb racists
what took you so long. calling racist when it's not even close. Welcome to pol jackass.

>belong to us
What the fuck are you talking about? You think a conglomerate mass of non-whites are a single voting block.

Mate, I'm on your side and I'm doing you a service by explaining to you the rationales of people you clearly do not understand.

I'm FOR restrictive immigration.
I'm FOR protecting white homelands.

I'm telling you what you need to do to get those extra votes from people who are hesitant to support you.

If you are telling whites that they need to race-mix their countries but other races do not have to race mix their countries then you are racist against whites.
THAT IS NOT A BAD THING. Everyone is racist, you just need to accept that you fear whites and believe it best if they become more mixed. That way they will be a nice neutered friendly race.

I have No problem with it if its democratically achieved , but even then its Historically been an agressive style of rule , i think it does not help country relations

>Look at Japan, they're even bigger xenophobes, and all of these behaviors are completely unheard of.
Japan an almost completely homogeneous country has few attacks against foreigners.

Wow what a MYSTERY.

Ya I bet you love the college SJW ! Keep looking down ya nose at the working class! And see how fast your white friends leave! When the shit hits the fan!

Let's deport western civilisation immigrants to china and see how they deal with it! I don't think they would be as nice as whitey

I'm white and fine with people want to live in their own communities and whatnot... but the Holocaust happened and interracial relationships are not genocide. Additionally, I can understand it more for Europe, but I have genetically little in common with any other given white American, why should I share some white nationalist relationship with them?

And white people have done far worse to me than any black people or other minority.

So I've been raised in China, Vietnam and Australia, and honestly I'm not afraid of individuals, but I am worried about White Nationalism. The fear is entirely selfish, but it's primarily because, well, have you experienced the rest of the world? It's awful.

Individualism, liberty and justice are pretty much the cornerstones of all White societies, and no where else can compete. Sadly, I don't have citizenship here, just work visas for building laser guided trucks, so at any point I can be forced back, to go live in a place I've actually grown to despise.

I understand wanting to eject foreign cultures and influences, but now that I'm on the outside, trying to get in, I'm desperate for a change in the nationalist approach. I want to be Western, I fucking hate my own culture and its astoundingly inhumane nature, yet because of my genetics, I'd be relegated to a place where the government would fucking murder me if they knew that I'd become Westernized.

what's your point? Can you even with a straight face that immigrants are not well provided for in white nations.. you are pampered fucking babies that think you have audacity especially in the case of muslims to take us over and abuse of benefactory notions.

Think about it.
When whites are strong we conquer shit.
They fear us.

Non white want to live in white country and this white nationalism cannot happen. Pretty simple. They do it out of self interests.

>I feel its fair of me to speak these things living in denmark still (7 3 13) a majority white nation in the future.. predominately so and for a long long time.

Fairness has nothing to do with it. It just happens to be something that you still can do right now in Denmark.

>they have no-gaigin signs everywhere

You've never been to Japan, have you? They're extremely friendly to foreigners and those signs are about language since so few speak English. It has nothing to do with whether you're actually a foreigner or not, but they won't be able to help you if you don't speak Japanese.

>The fear vs respect notion..

Yeah it works that way, somehow i wished it was better than that.. I guess only when we are dominant we can try to influence more peaceful and kind notions, when we're not it all turns back to a hole in the ground..

Not an argument.

What does that even mean, i can't be white in my own country? why don't you fuck off

I think he's trying to argue against a point that he THOUGHT I was making: That other nations would immediately adopt the tactics that I've outlined as white migrant proportions grew.

The answer is, yes. There would be backlash. I dont deny that there would be backlash. But no, they would not resort to confrontational violence, they'd rely on policies.

Nice shitty Sup Forumstard quote, but I was giving an opinion, not an argument.

You seem very conflicted. You want whites to preserve their culture, their majority and their bloodlines but you want them to do it without being racist. You especially dont want the lower white classes to exhibit racism. (A perfectly natural and healthy trait developed over tens of thousands of years to protect ones tribe).
There are other non-whites in this thread that have the same problem. They respect whites and want to live with them, and breed with them. This personal desire is diametrically opposed to their intellectual desires for whites.
>I want whites to do the white man thing, but they need to make an exception for me and people like me.
The disconnect is astounding.

?

I'm answering the initial question in the OP you dolt. Non white want to live in white countries and therefore are actively fighting to make sure that the national character is not racial, because if it is then it automatically exclude them, which they don't want.

It's about power and inter ethnic conflicts.

>it's about power and inter ethnic conflict
I guess they should fuck back to their own countries then if they feel that way.

There comes a point where you realise that the other side doesn't have any real arguments.
This is that time.

They know that their homelands are literal shit. That's why they're fighting it.

>why are people afraid of white nationalists

Because white people regaining their identity means losing power over them.

The leftist narrative has advanced this far only because white people were shamed and bullied into being accommodating to non-whites.

That's the one thing progressives got right about idenity is that a group without it has no real power at all. When groups find identity and honor said identity shaming them has no effect.

then their argument is null and void.. these things don't just "happen" they are mea culpa and should fix it.. they don't get to wreck our own nations too..

if and when the governments in Europe can't keep the illusion of law and order ,the working class will be comeing for You! We aren't going ask if your integrated or not!! And it's comeing ! Keep hinding behind your white liberal friends they will save you am sure

This is what I love about Sup Forums

For all the daily shitposting and stupidity, threads like this contain more interesting and restrained discussion of this topic than any 1,000 Reddit circlejerks.

You just realised you're on the winning team.

Whites have fought tooth and nail to get to where they are. Fighting each other, fighting their tyrants, colonizing, building, developing. Every white here should be amazed their genetics are here today, after surviving countless plagues, famines, wars and turmoil in Europe.
In addition my grandfather fought in WW2, his father in WW1, both narrowly avoided death countless times.
So all this history, responsibility and sacrifice is on MY shoulders, then some peasant from Africa demand the right to live in my society and breed with my women and if I refuse I'm a bad person, a racist.
Well so be it! I'm a fucking racist! Fix your own fucking society!

>you don't see this nationalism in other races
Holy Kek. Boxer Rebellion? genpcide of Haiti? Hootis vs tootsies? South Africa?

>Whiteys the devil
>Whitey let me live in your country

I think there would be room in any white society for humble and grateful immigrants like you seem to be. The problem is that so many others spit in our faces and act like we owe them something. Of course working-class whites are going to be pissed when half of our paychecks pay for these ingrates.

We seem to have competing views on what racism is. I dont want to get into word games but what racism is, is a method of resource allocation based on ones ethnicity. I am willing to concede and allow whites to receive the lion's share of produce as is rightfully deserved.

This is NOT about proportion of whites in the country - I agree, it getting smaller is a problem!
Get rid of affirmative action - the strong will prevail either way with or without it.
Go ahead with racial profiling - some races deserve what they get.
Get rid of quotas - they benefit noone.

However I DONT want to have my days ruined by spiteful idiots. Nobody benefits just so some lad can "'ave a laff". That's what it all boils down to.
Im not saying this out of selfishness, not out of ethnic loyalty ( I have none), not out of FEELZ. But the simple desire to be left in peace to do my own thing.

Can you honestly say Sup Forums of all places dont share this desire?

>This is NOT about proportion of whites in the country - I agree, it getting smaller is a problem!

cognitive dissonance

Boxer rebellion was a rebellion against foreigners forcefully selling opium and then occupying and then humiliating a sovereign power, pushing them to breaking point. a la, whats going on to the people of Germany right now.

Genocide of Haiti was a slave revolt. Not nationalism

South Africa / Huti vs Tutsi was a sectarian ethnic conflict. But anything with blacks involved turn into a clusterfuck. I'll give you this one.

>implying anyone is afraid of cumskins
They should fuck off back to their country

Thank you for your contribution.

I dont think anybody would blame you for wanting those things, its perfectly reasonable. But the bottom line is, you may have to put up with some inconveniences or even hostilities as a foreigner. You must realize it is not your country and you can always go back home. I would feel the same way about myself if I lived in china or wherever.

I went to school with a Indian girl ,we the white working class kids were racist to her but after a while she became one of us! But fuck this mass immigration! When the shit hits the fan! The streets are going to run red with blood ! Fuck them all!

i am a scot/danish euromutt. but not allowed to have pride in that. i don't have nationalistic pride, because australia is turning to a multiculti shithole and it's not our clay to start with.

so i default to "white european" pride. and that is banned.

Your're ok in my book and stop belitteling yourself you don't deserve that and it makes you look sad.

To be honest if I were in their shoes I would be fucking terrified of the resurgence of white nationalism too because whilst white nationalism doesn't necessitate that we commit acts of violence against nonwhites the fact stands that once we do as a race finally wake up we will be really, really angry regardless of the intent of us as individuals.
Don't forget, we've had well over 2000 years worth of history demonstrating what happens when whites get angry, I can't really imagine what'll happen after a hundred years of relative calm.

So if the situation in your country worsens, you would kill her even if she was on your side?

Read my original post.
I've accepted that a certain level of racism is inevitable. It's like an immune response, keeps the societal body healthy. However, I dont want to "Around whitey, never relax". I'm sure you'd prefer this too.

It's kind of bullshit though because they should not really fear us unless they directly pit themselves against us. It's when there's a common aggresive enemy that is when they should shit their pants.. We want to get along and be nice to people but in some cirumstances they leave us no option..

When all options are exhausted they leave us with this, and then we have to do it.. Cooler heads and strong leadership can easily mitigate the flock if there is a dialogue, but when there is none.. but if that ends then they should rightfully shit themselves.

I'm not a civic nationalist. I agree that for the next decade or so, you guys need to go full ethnonationalist to recoup the damage the last century did to you guys. Preferably with as little backblast against me and my holdings as possible.

Japs hate niggers. They have animosity towards the American marines where they are based. They have regional racism where the higher amount of foreigners are. White and Asians (mostly japs) have a mutual understanding/respect to not act like an animal, generally. They see race more than whites do due to cultural reasons, they acknowledge white societies and why they're successful. We see them as hard working, disciplined, etc, as in white traits that helped built our societies. No one who's a race realist wants multiculturalism or mixed race societies. No shit countries that are shithole third worlds are mad they have white people except African countries, they're fucking the problem.

My god that photo makes me sad.

Racism is natures pressure release valve. Overt bigotry would drive of many of the non-whites, the more determined would put up with it.
But the media and government have welded the valve shut. Now the pressure has reached dangerous levels.
There are non-whites who think whites won't flip out and start killing. LOOK at history, the Anglo kill count alone is in the hundreds of millions.