Stolen valor

Is it really possible to steal valor from welfare queens?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisainthell.us/blog/?p=24149
thisainthell.us/blog/?p=40011&cpage=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Voigt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

couldn't pass the asvab, pleb?

Yes.

Stfu pleb

A

Stolen valor was ruled unconstitutional so whatever. Liberals won't care, conservatives know your medals are fake. I served 4 years and I can tell you that you basically just get (you)s irl usually from rednecks. Maybe some drunk will pay for your meal

It's only Stolen Valor of you get discounts on services and goods by falsely claiming to be in the military.

Sometimes they get great deals, like free food and shit. Seems like a lot of trouble though, might as well dress up as some ugly tranny thing to get 'Ladies Nights' bonuses at a bar if you're that fucking cheap.

I went to college so I could get a real job. I didn't need a gibs me dats program from the government.

While that guy is clearly an asshole, so are the faggots who post their stupid "stolen valor btfo" videos of them chasing down homeless people and teenagers.

The asvab was kind of easy, it was all common sense shit

most welfare recipients don't dodge bullets for their money

Unless you're in the most trusting establishment ever, you won't get discounts via uniform. You need your CAC if you're active or your original DD214 if seperated to actually prove you served

Literally all stolen valor guys get are irl (you)s, maybe the occasional free meal from a random stranger, or btfo

Armyfag here. If you have to steal military life, your real life must be real sad.

how the fuck did that guy not do his research then wear that shit to a boot camp graduation?

And you think people in our military do?

Sauce on the retard?

yeah I guess some of them catch bullets hehehe

no, its not a real thing

sauce for retards:
thisainthell.us/blog/?p=40011&cpage=2

tldr; he's dead.

Is that all? You can shitpost better than that.

post the link

also lmao at going all the way with those medals

>wanting to pay thousands of dollars and not jewing your way through college by keeping every cent while getting payed and having most of your shit payed for

This, if i want gibs i show the cac

most of the stolen valour videos on youtube don't "btfo" homeless people.

I always wanted to go into the military, but didn't want to take the asvab, because I'm really bad at math and tests overall, and didn't want to look like an asshole who couldn't even pass a test hs dropouts have passed.

What is that autism?

Who's that donk posing as? Admiral of the universe?

>Pretend to be military
>Choose chair force

>this much "edge"

Cringey is over used, but this is fucking cringey

I'll never understand this attitude that sees people fulfilling the role of national defense being classified as welfare recipients

I think people like OP should kill themselves to be honest famalam

>selling your ass to Uncle Sam for eight years in

>8 years
>it takes 3 for a full GI Bill to be paid off
>learn some skills, tactics, possibly remove kebab and meet some lifelong friends with a 3 year contract
laughingwhores.jpg

2b fair welfare was intended for vets and I'd rather pamper them than poorfags.

When war breaks out, I'd be glad they get sent instead of me

>8 years to uncle sam
>4 years is the minimum requirement
What the fuck are you on?

>you have to work your ass off in the military to enjoy its pay and benefits
>HURRRR welfare queens!!!1

My daily life brings me onto military bases frequently. You guys get kick-ass cafeterias, arts and crafts buildings. Hell I saw a "hobby" automotive garage today on a base. WTF.

Any body else find stolen valor stories overwhelmingly funny?

>kickass DFAC
>arts and crafts building
You on an Airforce base?

You got kicked out didn't you

hahah okay the airforce has kick ass perks.

The youtube videos where they are confronted make me cringe but every few months I basically spend one night just watching a fuckton of them.

sounds like it.

DFAC at bragg is pretty good.

I couldn't watch more 5 seconds of one, it just seems too uncomfortable to me

ALL ENLISTMENTS ARE FOR EIGHT YEARS.

Commonly:

3 active, 3 reserve, 2 IRR

4 active, 2 reserve, 2 IRR

4 active, 4 reserve

6 reserve, 2 IRR

The only way you can get less than 8 years commitment is if you've already done 8 and you "re-up" or extend.

DFAC at Gordon was okay sometimes

what are some military like careers that don't involve being a zogbot?

>wearing a dress uniform around town
No one thinks this is real.

local police

I've only seen one stolen valid guy IRL and I wish I had filmed it. He was a nigger (bug surprise) pan handling in Charleston who said he was a member of seal team six who killed bin laden.

I don't know if I wanted to kill him or my friend who gave him 20$

>tfw to intelligent too serve

He wore it to his step father's boot camp graduation.

>to; too
>intelligent
made me giggle/10

Merchant Marines.

Dude was probably just fucking crazy, that's different from the guys who aren't homeless wackos but normal (or normalism) people who actually go out their pretending to be vets.

I think it's funny when Military fags get all bent out of shape over this. It's fucking job just like any other, get over yourself. Also, if freedom of speech means anything people should be able to wear whatever they want whenever they want.

>requires a 4 year degree

Hopefully the hatred against cops makes so few people want the job that you don't need a degree anymore.

>merchant marines
What?

holy shit lurk more

No, actually, he can't.

>selling your ass to a bank for a lot longer

>I'm really bad at math and tests overall
that's just a roundabout way of saying you are retarded

It's hilarious. Just look at that guy. It's clear he knows he looks silly.

Wtf is the story behind this user?

I served, but I'd be better off financially and physically if I just learned a trade instead. Would have earned more money and dealt with less bullshit.

There's like 5 guys who have posted the link itt

you don't actually believe it's a job similar to any of you worker ants do you?

>4 year degree to beat up niggers

sand niggers gonna sand nig

Fag looks like a North Korean general with that preposterous salad bar.

Most POGs jobs aren't any different than what an H1-B worker experiences.

Here you low agency faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine

> said he was a member of SEAL team 6
Holy shit, are you serious? That's so crazy easy to disprove. You just ask him which squadron he was in (there are 4 that are assault squadrons and an additional 2 that are intelligence and support staff respectively and the green team which is newbies/training/proving yourself and they are color based like the gold knights as an example), or what security clearance he needed to have (TS-SCI), or what BUD/S class he was in (you have to be a SEAL first to be in DevGru and this is something he'd remember). That doesn't even take into account that the kind of person who would be a SEAL (especially SEAL team 6) would have too much pride to beg, and generally wouldn't talk about being a SEAL in the open.

>retarded POG base
>arts and crafts

Sounds about right

>disprove nigger in Charleston
>get shot

There's a reason Dylan Roof shot up Charleston. Planet of the apes down there.

It shouldn't be legal since medals are as much goverment issued documentation, as they are shinny bragging badges.

I'm not sure the exact laws of the States, but I'm pretty sure forging a diploma, license or passport/birth certificate is illegal.

sure, they are similar in many respects, but the focus is more collaborative, since it's all for the purpose of supporting the unit

There was an act called the stolen valor act but it was repealed as liberals said it violated the first amendment

Pretty valid point actually.

>be in service
>see shit like this
>laugh

I don't know what's worse, these tards thinking that some stripes and buttons are worth anything, or the other tards giving a damn. The last thing I want to tell anyone when my contract ends is that I bothered to fall for the military industrial complex meme.

No it's not possible. It's a mental complex people have in the military though because they've been pieces of shit their whole lives. They weren't smart or good enough to do something important so they leech off of the government and act as if it's some grand sacrifice they made. If you wanted to make a sacrifice, you should have died in combat, or maybe at least got some limbs blown off. What a waste.

Pause and think for a second, did anybody from your high-school graduating class who enlisted in the military actually have any other choice?

It's not valid, because licenses, passports, and birth certificates actually allow you to do something. Getting a military participation medal/ribbon is absolutely useless in the real world.

don't underestimate the power of some stripes and buttons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Voigt

Rank does infact enable you to do things lower ranks can't.

The only one I want is a nam. Could stop an asteroid with my bare hands and still not get one.

Nobody cares about the IRR, you pretty much have 0 contact with the military while in it.

Aren't welfare queens the ones that don't have medals to steal?

Not unless you're part of a command which knows you. Some random chief can't just stroll onto the base and start barking orders at people to do shit

I hate to break this to you, but the only reason you need a diploma and licenses to do your job in the real world, is because of goverment regulations.

All it takes is for some paper work and law to be signed that everyone who does A irl, needs to have medal B, or get thrown in jail.

That's what a diploma is. Accreditation for what you've done/learned that the goverment eventually made mandatory.

Gotta stock all dem vending machines on the mess decks to get a nam

You're guaranteed one when you finish your contract or leave a command unless you're the biggest piece of shit ever

His Imperial Majesty, Norton I, Emperor of the United States.

well what good is it then buddy.

tfw stacy gets a nam for showing up on time and has only been there three months.

Shows up on your dd214 and gives you warm fuzzies. NAMs are just ribbons showing you were competant for a few years anyways and everybody knows it

Bullets, Mortars, Rockets. Any non combat support who has deployed to a FOB without Phalanx has Spent some time in a bunker.

looks like a woman's suit or that of a flight attendant.

Yeah that's pretty much how to sum up the air force