Has Sup Forums ever been a sperm donor?

Has Sup Forums ever been a sperm donor?

I'm in my 30's and seems like I might be one of those left on the shelf and unmarried (various reasons)

But y'know, still want more white babies out there in the hope there will be a race war one day.

You can specify the type of person that will be able to receive your donation. I'm thinking of the only restriction being for no single mothers, and also under 40. I'm tempted to put in something like having a healthy BMI also (so no fatties)

Any ideas?

ps. In Australia you don't get paid to do it, it's a purely altruistic thing

bump

Just spread your DNA as much as possible. Assuming you have good DNA.

I don't want to be financially liable for these kids though. If I just go get random women pregnant I'll get fucked by child support

I would do it but you can't donate if you are

How does a woman choose?

Do they see a picture of the guys face? Full body? Nude?

here they just have some basic info about you. If you mutually agree to meet then you can meet in person. Sometimes the donor and recipient stay in contact when the kid is growing up

RIP little buddy

I'm a short (5'2), fat, non-degree artist. you tell me if I'm a donor or not.

I'm not here to enable your self-hate

Been considering it too but I travel alot and most banks do a check on you and I'd probably not be in a place to use the same clinic more than a handful of times.
I know I'd qualify, good family health history, 6'2"..
Either that or a fake name tinder and bleach every ghetto I pass through

I would never do that.

I consider it immoral to have a child and not be part of his or her life.

You're no different from a nigger who plows some fat chick and then leaves once she's pregnant.

>taking the moral high ground
>your race goes extinct

ok

>letting single mothers raise your children
if don't you want your spawn fighting against the continued existence of your race ishygddt

as I said, I would specify that it wouldn't go to single mothers

That leaves straight couples who can't conceive, and lesbian couples who need a donor (still kind of degenerate desu)

>manlets can't donate sperm
Kek, stay cucked.

I'm the result of a sperm donation. Dad had testicular cancer. I grew up in a great family, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

These things are not the same.

It's hardly ever single mothers. Usually single women don't want a kid, and single mothers don't want another.

Again, I live in a middle class, white town. My parents tried to find as close of a genetic match to my father as possible.

Bonus: If you're white, you're anti-genociding your own race.

>making more competition for your biological child
lmao, racebabbies everyone

wow what weirdo obsesses over his height like it's all he is? im so glad big men like how small i am : )

You can donate if you're under 6'0", you're probably in some faggy state.

>late 20's/ 30's
>never had a girlfriend
>actually convinced he will never have kids but yet craves for a race war to save people that happen to have the same skin color
>only way to spread his worthless seed is by "donating"
>actually hoping that someone under 40, not single (lmfao) and not fat will be desperate enough to impregnate herself
>can live with that fact that he might have a son/daughter in the world without knowing him
just kill yourself

deep meme friendo

>These things are not the same.

They have the same result. A child is abandoned by his father.

Your ball-less cuck father isn't your real dad. Your biological father is your real dad. You have his genes in you.

>never had a girlfriend
Even married people donate
>under 40
They usually have to be or it won't work
>single
Again, screening usually prevents single mothers. Also, it costs money, so single mothers usually can't afford it
>not fat
Again, screening, income
>desperate enough
It's usually not just a "I feel like having someone else's genes in my kid" kind of thing
>can live with the fact...
That's just retarded
kys fag

Thanks for the insight m'burger

>yet craves for a race war
Just meme'ing Sup Forums's usual cry of reasons for doing anything, jeez Chuck-E cheez

As for the rest you're way off

get bent leaf

Just fuck all the Australians and then move to Tasmania.

You've seen my dad's balls? That's a bit gay.

You're welcome, 'straylia
>select all images with Pizza

>donate sperm
>some shitskins get your sperm
>more miscegenated kids running around now

im not talking about "people" you fucking idiot. im talking about op's incompetence to even attract a 1/10 white girl or other bullshit excuse he might have.
he is a worthless degenerate like you that tries to defend him

you should only become a sperm donor if you are autistic

>Calls me a leaf
>I have an American flag by my posts

Dumb and blind.

Why do sperm donation? Why not just fuck some fat disgusting woman, get her pregnant, and then leave like the nigger you are?

If you're going to abandon a child you're already in a moral deficit. Might as well knock the woman up the old fashioned way.

I donated my eggs. Miserable process.

You said he had testicular cancer, it implies that he had his testes removed.

A man can still procreate with only one ball.

You're a FATHERLESS BASTARD getting raised by some FAGGOT KEK who is NOT your real father.

lel, projecting

It's easy to get sloots pregnant

I don't want to be on the hook financially though

Lotta salty KV's in here

>i dont have the balls to start and support a family but yet i want someone to have my kids

Why the fuck would any woman want your sperm.

you sound like a fat boi

I donate as almost daily. I get paid for my seed and some lonely broad gets to have my offspring. Literally living the dream.

Fuck no. If I donated sperm today, I might accidentally sleep with my own daughter in ten years.

It's better that way. I have never donate because it seems to me kind of prostitution

Nobody wants your sperms and it pays shit.

I've helped a few (lesbian) couples and one woman who was single but wanted a child.

It's really not that hard to scour Craigslist or Voy forums to look for people wanting sperm. My gf doesn't want kids and would donate hee eggs, but doesn't want a kid 18 or so years in the future coming up to her. That'd be weird in her opinion.

>30s
>sperm donor

Choose one. Sperm banks want the most virile sperm, which happens to come from men in their early twenties.

who the fuck cares. you're dead by that time.