OwO

Whats this!?

Lugenpresse

Holy shit... CAN Alabama even BE stopped?! And I had no idea ski lifts were so dangerous!

THE MADMAN WON'T QUIT

McCain is the king of cucks.

He bent down and let Obama assfuck him in 2008.

Draining the swamp needs to start with buffoons like McCain and Graham. Term limits now.

McCain has been pushing nuclear war with Russia for decades.
China have been the historic hackers. But not a peep is ever said about retaliation for them.

I thought these fake news sites would be shut down by now?

this cunt needs to expire

More NeoCons looking for war.

Something tells me that there i going to be a major Happening before or on Jan. 20.

I mean YUUUGE

Screen cap this.

The shackles are off and now Alabama cannot be stopped if it wanted to.

*is

Pretty obvious that they're going to start WW3 to keep power. Funny. I laughed at my normie wife 7 years ago when she said that nigger isn't going to leave office. I'm not laughing anymore.

Also, why doesn't some Arizonafag shoot this guy? He is a piece of crap.

Number 1 in the nation baybee, roll tide

>warhawk shilling war for their MIC masters
nothing to see here

w..we are never getting to inauguration day aren't we?

oh look its MUH FRIENDS, HONORABLE CAMPAIGN, WARMONGER #NEVERTRUMP mccain. along with his butt buddy lindsey grahamnesty he's still pissy he got schlonged by trump and want's nothing more but be a thorn in trumps side even if that means WWIII.

his own state voted for trump. he's nothing more than an embarrassment.

McCain will be 2016's last victim. Kek wills it.

I started a post yesterday about first happening of 2017. Double doubles (i think was 2288) indicated McCain would shit onstage to reveal his cancer metastasized to the colon.

faggot op doesnt post link

>giving fake news clicks

Kek thought he was already dead
thanks for the reminder
lets get this worthless cripple

Roll Tide Roll

fpbp

mccain's a manchurian candidate, the vc broke him and he's been working for the commies as an awkward moment hard charger ever since

this, every computer is constantly probed by the chinese if it has a public-facing IP and they will actively intrude if their bots pry in

>trying to distract Trump with a war

McCain really fucking cares about the security of DNC emails...

I dont doubt Obama was a manchurian candidate but for China. Remember he was raised in Indonesia.

The Chinese actually hacked him and obama in 2008. They even let him know about it by talking to him about a letter he drafted to Taiwan, but hadn't released yet.

even me, a huemonkey, is able to see that McCain represents what controlled opposition should be.

he should've retired

He was actually a good presidential candidate in 2000

Oh shit the (You)s are back

What is up with McCain's teeth? Isn't he rich enough to get those yellow fangs polished?

>congress and senate declare war
>trump goes along with it so he doesn't seem like a pussy
>600billion dollar military stretches putin's pussy all the way around the planet.

I love how the left loves john "I get caught" McCain now. All he does is war monger for war with Russia and they love it.

>John McCain

What they fuck is it with this cuck? Literally every news article since Trump announced his bid has somehow referenced him. Hillary brought him up in every one of her speeches. Does anyone actually take this guy's opinion to mean anything?

Say the war does start, I doubt it will go full scale instantly. What stops Americans from going to d.c. and decorating light poles for a few days?

Cheering on some knuckle draggers that absolutely does not matter if they win or lose. Kys

McCain's mom is still alive and it's likely he will live just as long...

well that kind of attitude certainly isn't going to help any.

don't you know any Wizards you can have do some spells or something?

more lies from the liars

does anyone actually know what an act of war is?

sending phishing emails to the dnc is not a fucking act of war