Be me 24y/o 6'0 Wmale

>be me 24y/o 6'0 Wmale
>long time relationship with Wfemale
>gold digger. Wasted a lot of money on bitch, cut her off..she left.
>every other relationship i've tried to have involves me buying expensive gifts to females.
>Bought female 5kusd gift for christmas.
>most expensive thing she's ever gotten.
>not having sex with me.
>did the gold digger ruin my game?

yes. now to go /adv/

I feel like a fucking cuck right now, I guess I need to learn to make mistakes...fuck ..

Jesus Christ just stay single spend that money on yourself fool.

>I keep spending 5k on girls and idk why they only want my money

You fucking nigger-tier idiot. Outside right now, I want a fight

The problem was that you thought your game was giving bitches shit. Maybe it was your only game. Stop doing that, find/create some game and you'll find better chicks. Until then stop doing this, don't spend 5k on a bitch in the next 12 months, never mind for Christmas. ffs burger don't make me come over there

Romantic gifts
Not cash, luxury items faggot

Once that present stream starts it doesn't stop until you're broke. What not married women is going to refuse a 5k gift?

Seriously have you ever sincerely made friends with a woman in your life

Friends with a woman? no. Only went after as romantic interests..or that's where it always ended up. I just bought some chick some expensive shit, but she's not responding the way I want.
Thinking the gold digger fucked with my head, bitch was HOT.

You have no game and probably can't connect with people on an emotional level so you by them shit. Your "girlfriends" have all essentially been prostitutes. Your gold digger girl didn't fuck you up, she just yook advantage of ylur dumb ass. Work on yourself, quit being a faggot and putting a price on pussy

Well, what do you mean by emotional level? My relationships have always been about playing my role. Like, I can open up my phone and get pussy, but the thing was. To make them "happy" when they felt sad. I bought them the thing they always wanted. Like, for the "gold digger" I got her a ski trip with me, and payed for everything..so she could get over something that stressed her out.

Then when I couldn't afford to get her gifts anymore to get over her "stress", guess I couldn't talk to her to get over it. I really don't know I guess, I work and gave her shelter and stuff. I guess that's not what a relationship is.

I'm broke and my gf still loves me. When you find the right one it doesn't matter how you act or what you do, but don't be so giving so as to be taken advantage of.

You just answered your own question. When you can't buy them shit you ain't shit. Emotional level just means being with them. Honestly most women don't want you to solve their problem, they want you to listen to them and just be with them and feel their pain or whatever bullshit they're doing. Sounds stupid I know but women dude

So true In fact they disconnect emotionally when you try to solve their problems. Even a woman with a perfect life will have problems. They just like to vent and need an ear to talk into.

If you spend 5000 on a girl who is not your wife, you are liderally retarded

That really hit home.

You're a lost cause but hey if it makes you feel good spending cash on ungrateful hoes, go right on ahead. If a girl I'm going out to dinner with doesn't pony up for her half or even offer, then I am less likely to continue. I'm not there to them to free meals. Conversation and time together, sure

This. When I think about how many girls I could keep up in the air with $5000. Fuck OP is an idiot.

You sound like a psychopath
You cant feel empathy for other human beings
you are a weirdo

You'll be alright dude. Stop buying shit for everyone, read some books or lift weights or something I don't care really. If someone only likes you for the gifts you get them, then cut them out. It's going to suck sometimes because sometimes that pussy seems like it's worth it, find someone that likes you but make sure you like yourself...fuck that sounded gay as hell, here's some ass

I know i'm an idiot. Fuck I made a mistake. i'll get it back in like 2 weeks. I copy ..i'll keep my shit hidden and start low..copy copy.

>start low
Start at fucking zero. How about you wait until SHE gets you a present? When you have to buy a chick presents in order for her to fuck you, that's called prostitution, not a relationship.

Yes Goy! Don't get married and make White children! THINK ONLY OF YOURSELF!!

Nice ass. Is her Asian boyfriend behind the camera?

if you faggots want to stop having shitty relationships with women and life in general watch RSD videos on youtube shit changed my life

she trained you like a dog

This Find a woman who likes doing things for you. Cooking, cleaning, nurturing and all that. Don't waste money on stupid shit.

>ywn be a 50's housewife and love your man so much that you cry because dinner disappointed him

If i give u my butt for a few days can i get a few hundred bucks

Fuck outta here are you retarded nigger