Why do white people hang around blacks?

why do white people hang around blacks?

what sort of ritual is this

hardcore shows

Stupid faggot wearing a trailer park boys jersey got hit with the real world

Serves his priveledged ass right for pretending he grew up poor and white thinking hed just be cool with blacks

No sympathy

T. Trailer park trash

faggot pit ninjas

crowd killing""

Wow niggers are so hard. I wish I was a nigger.

pretty fuckin funny shit tbqh. they probably would defend these people after the fact.

A girl at work asked if I like hardcore. I tried not to chuckle but I think a little slipped out.

Not that I'm much better. I listen to some pretty meme-ish autistic music.

where is the rest??

fighting in the pit is pretty fun but some people take it too far. they wanna throw as much as they want on people sticking to themselves, but not cop anything back.

I hang around my jamaican buddy because he's into anime and video games.

he's not a real nigga

BBC

>white kid gets hit TWICE
>just puts his glasses back on like nothing happened
This is why the white race is going extinct

but he's blacker than wesley snipes.

Crowd killing is pretty fun tbqh. I don't care what anybody says. It's also a good way to physically target minorities with out being labeled as a racist B)

AHH. Now I know what's going on. This is a fucking training session at some retarded martial arts school.

The nigger is higher tier or teacher. ANd they have to defend themselves.

I care about my people, the white race, but post-daddyissuecore is so fucking gay.

In this situation I care less about race and see a guy correcting degeneracy in society.

Since the 80s we've had this edgy goth trend acting as a gateway drug for degeneracy. People start with this faggotry then move onto worse forms as they get older.

We need to engage in memetic warfare against this to protect our societies.

>why do white people hang around niggers
I fucking don't

Payback for slavery.

anime and videogames? he's a fake nigga

OP didn't say niggas, he said black people.

What is this monkey dance?

Jamaicans, smoke marihuana, inhale cocaine, listen to reggae....
facts

zack?

(((Pop culture))) pushing africanization onto white people.

Lol when they started doing this in the mosh pits at metal shows I fucked up quite a few scrawny little fucks.

dude thats nothing, in the USA white people watch football while snow white cheerleaders cheer for roided up niggers......

>doesn't know what crowd killing is
Go to a hardcore show sometime OP is hella fun dudes.

I need to go to one of these shin digs concealed carrying. The second I get attacked is the second somebody gets dropped via . 45.

There is so Goddamn many of them.

Even with a third of them in prison, it still feels like the "13% of the population" shit is just a meme.

Dang man you're tough.

She asked if you like hardcore sex.

It's one big misunderstanding you see.