Pol will defend this

pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/30/world/middleeast/water-revolution-in-israel-overcomes-any-threat-of-drought.html_r=0&referer=http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTHQ1FVGdYo1sALRFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1483195590/RO=10/RU=http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/30/world/middleeast/water-revolution-in-israel-overcomes-any-threat-of-drought.html/RK=0/RS=3wRCilDN8XTj9ZmsAnHk0Tha8AY-
hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEST ALLY

wrong

>leaf

No.

Got a problem with my little brother, leaf?

NIEN JUDEN

As a British Hong Konger, there is no country on earth I admire more than Israel. What they and their sayanim have done around the Western world is just incredible. They make up what 0.1% of European populations and look at how well they've subjugated the natives in banking, media, politics etc. I can tell you for a fact that the MSS (Ministry for State Security of the CCP in China study and learn a lot from Mossad and their agents). I am literally standing and saluting the Jews with tears in my eyes as I write this. I pay tribute to you. There is nothing better and funnier seeing the hoi polloi subhumans on Sup Forums cry about this, and now that their Zionist leader puppet Trump has been elected, the second-to-last bastion of anti-semitism on the internet has been defeated. It must suck to be white right now. Even when you think you've won, you've lost.

HINFORT MIT DIR JUDE.

>more jew shilling

Only Democracy in the Middle East

America's oldest and greatest ally.

I have Jewish friends. I'd kill you all for them.

>try to think of any major conflict between the west and the middle east before Israel
>can't

Israel has to go. It's pathetic how weak they are as well, they import water for fucks sake. Cutting them off would easily ruin them.

bump. You meme artists can't deny Israel is based in the war against the mud slime.

The only controversy is who to nuke first the muslims or the jews.

Sup Forums is and always was pro-Israel

F U C K I S R A E L
U
C
K

I
S
R
A
E
L

>911
Its a sign

>import water

They export water you dumb fuck. They have the world's largest and second largest desalination plants

>yes we want muzrats in western nations

dumbass

no

>As California and other western areas of the United States grapple with an extreme drought, a revolution has taken place here. A major national effort to desalinate Mediterranean seawater and to recycle wastewater has provided the country with enough water for all its needs, even during severe droughts. More than 50 percent of the water for Israeli households, agriculture and industry is now artificially produced.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/30/world/middleeast/water-revolution-in-israel-overcomes-any-threat-of-drought.html_r=0&referer=http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTHQ1FVGdYo1sALRFx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByb2lvbXVuBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1483195590/RO=10/RU=http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/30/world/middleeast/water-revolution-in-israel-overcomes-any-threat-of-drought.html/RK=0/RS=3wRCilDN8XTj9ZmsAnHk0Tha8AY-

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar

i hate them both

just because i hate jews doesnt mean that i also will welcome muslms into my nation. muslims should stay in the desert and leave us the fuck alone dont move here dont visit here and we will do the same

I honestly don't give a shit about Israel or what they do, although I wish we would stop giving them money. I also think their girls can be qt, but I've got a thing for the whole Greek/Mediterranean look.

OurGreatestAlly®

You lost kiddo?

The jewish endgame blows my mind. How do these people not see how they will really get Holocaust'd.

>lord over the sand niggers with water
>lord over the west with immigration-- if israel falls we'll get more niggers
>give us missiles, goyim
unreal.

If one American dies fighting for fucking Israel I'm back to rooting for Michael Moore and Code Pink.

i know but that still doesnt change the fact that i dont want muslims in western nations. theyre disgusting do nothing and typically arent white