*sips tea*

*sips tea*

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the Republican primaries are still months away. Does not polling 10-20% ahead in GE matchup at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against some of the worst establishment skills in the country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Obama presidency. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Sanders. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

If you'll check the debates and his campaign site, Trump actually has many platforms, but never listed that as one.

What does brown people have to do with illegal immigration from mexico?!!? Are you assuming that the people from said country are brown you bigot?!?!?!!

What ? Brown people is taking all your jobs ? Which level of cuckoldry you must reach to think this ?

Illegal immigrants are driving down wages and taking American jobs because they are willing to work for less than American citizens are.

checked
/thread
*rips bong*

not 100% wrong but that was not his entire campaign message

>import millions of poor people
>complain about wealth inequality

>import millions of poor people
>complain about low wages

Leftists are so fucking dumb.

Legal brown people or illegal brown people?

Because yeah, one of those is racist. The other is a matter of international law.

>brown people are taking all of your jobs and I'm going to fix it

Twisted words again!
He said illegal undocumented mexican immigrants were taking American jobs that Americans needed.

He literally said nothing about Race. Prove me wrong. Mexican is a nationality and not a race.

What a fucking racist, not all mexicans are brown.... only 95% of their population is....

>brown people
Why this is so funny.

My wife had her ss stolen by a Mexican who worked on farms in Oklahoma he was illegal and the government almost refused to assist us I much rather have him.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

So they're gonna just gonna keep making up shit?

Wow, how racist to assume that Mexicans are brown.

What a bigot.

But they are and he is

... but the chinese are yellow.

Silly liberals. "I'm not racist, I just think every minority is brown... even those minorities with populations larger than white people!"

Sip my cum

>Mexican is a race
>not a nationality

Omfg stop taking this bait already. You're getting cucked so hard

This just shows how much Hillary and the Clinton campaign played on the fears of ethnic minorities, gays, and women.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the Republican primaries are still months away. Does not polling 10-20% ahead in GE matchup at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against some of the worst establishment skills in the country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Obama presidency. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Sanders. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Most of these plebbitors are new. Ain't gonna change for a while

>preyed

ftfy

If his voters are so dumb how did they pick up on this?

>Chinese
>Brown

The Chinese are yellow retard

white genocide cuck kike liberals have a guilty conscience

OP is a dumb nigger

Please stop taking the bait. Every day it's another nigger retard posting a sentence of mouth diarrhea on here and every goddamn day you halfwits fall for it and reply to it hundreds of times. Stop giving these subhumans attention and they'll fade away in no time.

actually it was yellow people

Rest assured that if someone tries to boil down an entire year and a half campaign, and all the messages it sent out, to a singe twitter post, then that person is incorrect.

defending the nigh-slavery conditions that corporations like Apple exploit for obscene billion-dollar profits

spitting on all the immigrants who obeyed the legal procedure for entering the USA and becoming an immigrant instead of paying a coyote $100 to drive you to the border and shout RUN PACO RUN, whose illegal labor is once again exploited by the rich to drive down and suppress the wages of honest law-abiding citizenry

implying Trump wasn't talking about the corruption infesting Washington at the highest levels, like how Sec. of State and running for prez Clinton was known to have stolen top secret confidential material from the US Government to auction it off on the global information black market to the highest bidders (hint: the people buying it are ENEMIES of the USA, not that the Clintons care so long as their Foundation gets a $10,000,000 dollar check deposited into its coffers)

implying every rioting gorilla BLM'er who were ALL being PAID TO RIOT by George Soros shouldn't have been washed off the streets with firehoses, OLDSCHOOL STYLE, while their financial backer/puppeteer Soros has his bank accounts frozen and the evil old warmongering reptile himself raided by the FBI in every entrance to his corporate headquarters

*sips tea*

>*sips cum*

FTFY