How long before Trump removes sanctions on Russia

It was just disclosed today that Russia hacked our power grid.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html

How long until people realize having allies is better than having enemies?

either we are at war with eurasia or with eastasia (or both)

no other option k m8?

I thought we were always at war with Eurasia.

Hillary approved 20% of our Plutonium sent to Putin. What sanctions?

>in vermont
of course it was bernie's state

fucking hell

The US has been doing this to Russia for years too.
You guys will get along great.

fucking Russians! Look what they did!

go to bed Winston you're drunk and stink of gin

/pol is compromised. When will fellow trumpers realize that you can both support trump, and have voted for him but also be critical of him. He needs to stand up for America not be calling Putin a smart guy. /pol has changed, we used to be critical of everyone and everything to get to the hidden truth. Now all I see are mindless supporters of trump who derive all their world views from his twitter feed. Fuck Russia they're the exact opposite of everything America is and stands for. And I for one am upset that trump isn't standing up for America but is instead calling out in a smart guy

Because real friends hack each other.

>hacked vermont power fid
>state still went blue

?????

Russians hacked your life to make you a failure.

Is he even able to remove sanctions by himself? I feel like that would be a congressional issue.

I agree. Worst president elect ever!

Traitor cunt.
Shame

This is literally fake news, not memeing here.

We were though.

I looked forward to the embrace of Atom. For all of us to bask in his radioactive light and feel the Glow.

Too bad Drumf- sorry, Russians haxxors- ruined our salvation

Sup Forums has always advocated "no more wars between brothers".

The people who hate Russia are Jews like Soros who are mad they can't have control over Russian markets, and SJWs who are triggered by Russia's anti-gay laws.

Basically, the left wants Russia and the US to always fight, because getting white people to kill each-other is your fetish.

I don't understand how they could do that. Every single power plant I've ever been to has had all vital equipment offline. The reasoning behind this is simple and obvious. Right now, at the power plant I am sitting at at this very minute, has 1 computer that is connected to the internet, and that is only because the computer is used solely for communications with the other departments. It is also extraordinarily well-monitored, with fibre optic lines so that the city can view literally every bit of traffic that goes to and from that computer. Firewalls out the ass, as well, and it doesn't run on windows.

If you want to use the internet for anything here, you need to use your own devices, and use a separate wifi router that doesn't connect to any work computer.

Hey dumb faggot, yeah (you)

Did you follow up on that wapo article?

I was 1 laptop not connected to the grid at all infected with carberp, the 2015 banking trojan you can buy the source code for, or steal it as it's out there.

This is the same carberp listed on the 13 page PDF from the DHS.

The security industry is laughing and you are taking bullshit at face value.

It's most likely an extreme exaggeration of what actually happened. Typical lugenpresse.

they didn't, it's bullshit

The (((WaPo))) would never exaggerate or publish falsehoods

>knows Obama is a irrelevant lame duck desperately trying to preserve his legacy, create scapegoats for his party's failures, and childishly sabotage his successor
>knows and/or has heard directly from Trump that these silly pissing contests will stop in 3 weeks
>knows how butthurt Obama will be when the big ebil russians don't even give enough of a shit about his temper tantrums to respond in kind

Sounds pretty smart to me.

You're so delusional it's sad. Like the fact that you wholeheartedly believe everything you just typed out is really just sad. Russia is a third world country, we stopped caring about them when we became oil independent. However they've struggled to stay relevant on the world stage so they invaded Crimea and Georgia. Then they hacked the us including our power grids. Nobody forced them to do that. This isn't some large anti Russia propaganda, they fucking got caught fucking with the USA and it's time to stand up for America and prove you have the ability to critically analyze the situation.

StuxNet

This sounds MUCH more accurate. My boss (boomer who is retarded with PCs) has me clean viruses off his laptop all the time. Technically it is a "work laptop," but he takes it home and uses it for everything.

The longer I go without Windows, the more I wonder how the hell they stay in business with their monolithic design, just giving EVERYTHING admin privileges.

"The Russians hacked us!" - The CI...err...FB...err....Burlington Electric Department.

Worse than the New York Post

FAKE NEWS ALERT

Oh my God that elephant is so adorable

Once again, that would only work if you had your infrastructure hooked up to the internet. Otherwise, a Russian would have to break into the facility and upload said virus on-site.

1 post by OP and then he died of AIDS

>they hacked into our powergrid
>This isn't some large anti Russia propaganda
>it's time to stand up for America and prove you have the ability to critically analyze the situation.
>it's debunked literally two posts earlier

This election is over but it just keeps on giving.

This. Why the fuck are idiots buying this shit? Awfully convenient this happened today, isn't it lads.

Its so painfully obvious that its like they're not even trying anymore.

How the fuck does hacking the US power grid do anything? The only ones who have actually hacked a power grid to destroy it is the false jews of the false state of Israel and their lackeys the US who attacked Iran.

>washingtonpost
literally fake news

China hacks us all the time and we're best buddies.

>it's time to stand-up for (((America)))

Find some other golem to fight your wars, Schlomo. If you didn't constantly harass Russia, they wouldn't hate us. As I see it, Russia stands against the current Western Jewish power structure and the march of degeneracy, so I welcome them as allies. They are literally doing more to fight ISIS than that nigger Obama.

Also, Russia isn't 3rd-world you fucking idiot.

trumps secretary of state inked 300 million in deals with Russia in 2011 that were halted with the sanctions in 2014 while he was with Exxon.

If you don't think he is going to want to remove sanctions you aren't paying attention.

When they say "Russians" they mean the Russian government right? Because Russia has a disproportionate amount of people who spread viruses and might "hack" so having someone from Russia "hack" you or whatever you want to call it isn't interesting in the slightest and means nothing.

if you think he's going to lift sanctions for free, you must be mistaking him for obama

The Iranian Centrifuges were air gapped.

He will probably lift the executive orders for free, but, if Congress gets their way about passing resolutions (which both parties seem intent on doing), then Trump won't veto that for free.

That said, I don't know a single person (aside from our congressmen) who actually want to impose sanctions on Russia.

How did they know it was Russians? Can someone explain to me how they know this cause I'm shit with technology.

wtf is that

I've hacked all my friends

It's not like malware creators hide it too much. The worst virus I ever got literally had "it's just a prank, bro" in Belarussian hidden in its code.

To be fair, Russia is no saint. They've killed thousands of whites invading Ukraine and the dominant ideology of Russia is ethnic Russian supremacy, NOT Western white nationalism.

Can you name a current Western leader who's more intelligent than Putin? All the people leading us today look like greedy selfish short-sighted dumbasses who have no ability to manage crisis situations or ever become true statesmen. I'm extremely wary of Putin as a potential future foe of my own country, but from what I've seen, he is a smart guy who consistently makes his enemies look like fools. If Western media allowed him any screentime instead of making fear-mongering summaries of his speeches, the public opinion would be pro-Russia.

Prove they hacked us

And no, "CIA said so" isn't proof.

Its really fucking stupid. I get Russian hacker emails all the time
>use the name of an old classmate
>here is funny picture i tell you about!
>actual email is something complex
>attachment is a zip

People at work fall for it all the time. You open the attachment and they takeover your computer demanding money to unlock it so you just have to do a clean wipe and reinstall shit. Why we back up everything important on an external.

I should go on MSNBC and talk about my horrific experience and how its obviously the Russian government hacking me.

Was that the thing that was tracked to Washington just before the election? Does no one remember?

I forget what it's called when they take your PC hostage.

I honestly have no idea how anyone on this site can get it, but you see questions on Sup Forums about it all the time.

Here's a fucking thought: Use a system that doesn't give everything admin privileges, OR learn how to use your system well.