What are some white men's inventions that make white people be recognized as 'the inventors' ?

what are some white men's inventions that make white people be recognized as 'the inventors' ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
livescience.com/34466-who-invented-mirror.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_fiber
livescience.com/45268-who-invented-air-conditioning.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/
igenea.com/en/tutankhamun
youtube.com/watch?v=GQrse2eDlak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The hamburger and cheeseburger.

>What has White people invented?
Almost everything.

BBC

no don't do that. look around you. now put those objects in google search "who invented (....)"

besides everything you use daily?

AC Current

sunblock

no, everything that is relevant to our lives, that we use daily. that western people use daily.

real inventions should be something that endure time because they're actually relevant and useful and helping

Main article: History of laptops

Alan Kay with his 1972 "Dynabook" prototype (photo: 2008 in Mountain View, California)

The Epson HX-20 was first sold to the public in 1981
As the personal computer (PC) became feasible in 1971, the idea of a portable personal computer soon followed. A "personal, portable information manipulator" was imagined by Alan Kay at Xerox PARC in 1968

>Rocking Chair
Michael Thonet, a German craftsman, created the first bentwood rocking chair in 1860.

monotheism

but who invented chairs ?

>incest
>bestiality
>killing women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+ folk
>unseasoned food
Yes truly great inventors!

wrong. it was middle eastern. christianity is middle eastern, monotheism is middle eastern culture.

A bunch of groups.

Uh, pretty much all of them?

meant for

no don't do that. even table wasn't invented by a white person

see for instructions

no, you google that, you dipshit

Jesus Christ Indonesia is there no Google there??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

>electricity
>light bulbs
Enjoy your everything dumbass

Automobile
Aeroplane
Train
Speed-boat
Skyscrapers
Helicopters
Motorcycles
Jet-planes

no, follow the rule . look around. the inventions that actually endure time are the only inventions that matter.

Printing Press
Internet
Rocket Propulsion
Superconductors
Telegraph and telephone and cell phone
Vaccinations and antibiotics
Digital computers
Airplane and automobile

White inventors kick ass

Our inventions enabled you to make this shitpost. This website. The internet. Computers. Power grids. Electric generators. All are the products of white people.

oh, i forgot. hard mode : greeks aren't white.

Cellphone
Telephone
Cellular Communication
Indoor Plumbing
Stop-lights

side note : i'm still gonna move to the US

>even table wasn't invented by a white person
lol you're a complete moron. when do you think tables were invented? some caveman probably placed food on a rock, thats a table.

Flash-light
Battery
Oven
Micro-wave

but to actually figure out four legged table was extraordinary

Our best invention was the word "nigger."

How about a couch to go along with the table: the couch was invented by Jay Wellingdon Couch in 1895.

man shut up you mongoloid

to actually be able to invent, you have to have a worldly view, a globalistic leaning. left wing. don't claim the property of those who might would dislike you.

i'm no leftie myself

who invented four legged chair ?

it's like saying "the internet was invented by white people but grailed.com was invented by an indian, so indian people are as inventive !"

>mirror
"The silvered-glass mirrors found throughout the world today first got their start in Germany almost 200 years ago. In 1835, German chemist Justus von Liebig developed a process for applying a thin layer of metallic silver to one side of a pane of clear glass."
livescience.com/34466-who-invented-mirror.html

>fiber-glass
"Glass wool, which is one product called "fiberglass" today, was invented in 1932–1933 by Russell Games Slayter of Owens-Corning, as a material to be used as thermal building insulation. It is marketed under the trade name Fiberglas, which has become a genericized trademark."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_fiber

>Air-conditioner
"Willis Carrier, an American engineer credited with inventing the first modern air conditioner. However, the idea of using evaporated water — or other liquids — to cool off a muggy space far precedes Carrier's 1902 invention."
livescience.com/45268-who-invented-air-conditioning.html

>television
Vladimir Kosma Zworykin; a Russian who was born in America and worked for Westinghouse Corporation. Zworykin was the one who got his electron scanning tube also known as iconoscope patented first, in the year 1923 and was thus thought of as the inventor of modern television."

>lamp
Thomas Edison.

I think It's safe to say I've named everything in the modern, average living room.

>tesla
>white

Are you going to compare the chair to something like the automobile? In your mind is the chair the most revolutionary invention ever created?

inventors and creators have to have high openness and agreeableness. and republicans scores very low on these. and you shouldn't claim the inventions of people that might want a very different version of the world from your version. i mean, i'm sure you would disavow white nu male's inventions and creations

no. not just chairs. and i was responding to the sofa guy. and cars wasn't the most groundbreaking, in fact the egyptians invented wheels and ship.

>incest
sandniggers and niggers literally do this all the time
>beastiality
arabs are called goatfuckers for a reason. Also niggers and beaners
>murder
lmao see above
>unseasoned food
beats over spiced diarrhea.

kys nigger

When whites die off innovation will grind to a halt.

Sure thing, bud.
Without whites and their automobile engines or aeroplanes you'd be traveling around in chariots and it would take you a decade to travel from Europe to America.

so did islam kill egyptian greatness ?

>When whites die off innovation will grind to a halt
doesn't matter. your inventions have been just accessories, our happiness comes from nuclear family, something you individualists and parent abandoners won't understand

Kudos user. Showing that Western Europe and their immigrant cousins in Burgerland did invent 99% of everything the Sub-humans use in Africa-ville.

Literally every goddamned thing on this planet was invented by or discovered by white men. What kind of question is this?

Probably.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/
igenea.com/en/tutankhamun

>nearly everything that makes your life so easy today was invented by a white person
>only jews destroyed the nuclear family

If only the nuclear family matters why not go live like the Amish? No one is stopping you.

>Without whites and their automobile engines or aeroplanes you'd be traveling around in chariots and it would take you a decade to travel from Europe to America.

good. humans aren't supposed to travel. YOU paved the way for immigration and globalism. YOU paved the way to your own destruction. i'm just here watching.

a good conservative society can be achieved when people stop wanting more, when people stop inventing, when people start to keep things the way it is. conservatives should be against inventions and unnecessary innovations.

Shitskins ought to face reality. Maybe there's still time for them to implement a decent eugenics program and catch up with whites.

follow the thread before typing pls thx

>If only the nuclear family matters why not go live like the Amish? No one is stopping you.
we're still keeping the nuclear family while using the internet and dressing /fa/.

what is this supposed to mean ? ship was invented by egyptians.

this chart is like saying "the internet was invented by whites, but the 90% of websites was made by indians, so indians invent more than whites"

What's so bad about innovation? Thanks to innovation the average lower-class person today lives a better life in some aspects than kings did ages ago? The wealthy of today live better lives than a hundred kings.
Imagine how it'll be like in a hundred years from now.

Sad that some people think stifling innovation does anyone any good.

No it isn't.
Most white invention are completely novel.
Who'd whites get the idea for the micro-wave or the telegraph or the cellular phone from?

that's the most left wing thing i've read here

Considering Yakub made white people any white inventions are a direct result of the black people. Therefore white people didnt really create anything

doesn't sound like great inventions. someone else paved the way for you to make humans fatter and lazier

What about the treadmill? Gyms? Weight-loss pills? Bypass surgery? Liposuction?

come here Sup Forums whites, join us in the humbler side of humanity

Germany: Car
Russia: Periodic Table
Serbia: Alternating Current
China: Gunpowder
Yakub: White people

Kangz win again

Genetic-engineering and gene-therapy so you can get rid of any genes that predispose you to laziness or fatness?

lmao sure pal, i mean i wouldn't be proud of that. congrats you created an obsessed society that are scared of death.

those don't sound like a significantly affecting inventions. just loudly marketed and celebrated, that's all. thanks to hollywood.

>Indonesia
>Inventions

ofcourse

again, it's post math. it's like "the internet was invented by whites, but the 90% of websites was made by indians, so indians invent more than whites"

we are literally living TESLA'S dream dude was as white as a cloud
if he would have never been born our future would be so dam different.

plus those things sound so fucked up

doesn't matter. there are two teams now : the whites and the nonwhites. arab's victories and chinese's victories make me proud too.

Innovation is what created almost every fucking western country, man.

There is no liberal or conservative bias when it comes to science and medicine.

Just worry about Indonesia and use some of that white man genetic-engineering tech to make your race a great innovating race like ours. Then we'll respect you like we do the Japs.

none of the faggots in this thread invented shit, you're all worthless NEET faggots taking credit for the achievements of others because they happen to share the same phenotype as you

/po/ is pathetic as hell

They invented the concept of stealing ideas

Martin Cooper
>Inventing handheld cellular mobile phone. Making world's first handheld cellular mobile phone call.

Alexander Nowell
>Bottled beer was invented in Hertfordshire some 440 years ago, the most popular story says, by a forgetful Church of England rector and fishing fanatic called Dr Alexander Nowell.

Hans Lippershey / Galileo Galilei
>Galileo Galilei is commonly credited for inventing the telescope, but this is not accurate. Galileo was the first to use a telescope for the purpose of astronomy in 1609. Hans Lippershey, also known as Johann Lippershey or Lipperhey, was a German-Dutch spectacle-maker. He is commonly associated with the invention of the telescope.

Hubert Cecil Booth
>The motorized vacuum cleaner was invented by Hubert Cecil Booth of England in 1901.

Hmm, all white. Strange. It's almost like white people created modern civilization.

and that's not what makes nonwhites lesser than you. why, because they didn't need inventions to define their culture, to make their culture matter and to make their lives meaningful.

youtube.com/watch?v=GQrse2eDlak
innovations are the brainchild of left wing way of thinking. the high openness and agreeableness. the sickness of 'keeping things the way they are'.

They invented the argument. Something your sub-species still hasn't caught up to yet

something something masterrace

nope. country's shit but i now start to feel good about being mongolian. without the arabs, the greeks, and the chinese, no one would've paved the way for you to do anything significant. fucking treadmill, are you kidding me ?

literally everything

the what ? care to elaborate? and please, greeks aren't white, thx

follow the thread first, hungry.

Funny how the Nordic people on Sup Forums suddenly consider Celtic/Slavic people white when it suits them.

Water bottle.
>In 1973, DuPont engineer Nathaniel Wyeth patented polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles, the first plastic bottle to be able to withstand the pressure of carbonated liquids.
Printer.
>Chester Carlson invented a dry printing process called electrophotography, commonly known as a Xerox, in 1938. In 1953, the first high-speed printer was developed by Remington-Rand.
Compact disc.
>James Russell
Candles.
>Candle making was developed independently in many places throughout history. Candles were made by the Romans beginning about 500 BC.
Nail clippers.
>The inventor of the nail clipper is not exactly known, but the first United States patent for an improvement in a finger-nail clipper (implying such a device already existed) seems to be in 1875 by Valentine Fogerty.
Socks.
>Socks have evolved over the centuries from the earliest models, which were made from animal skins gathered up and tied around the ankles. In the 8th century BC, the Ancient Greeks wore socks from matted animal hair for warmth.

Sup Forums says the Greeks/Romans aren't white, so I guess I found some non-white inventors. Still European, though.

>30 posts by this id

>candles
Candles were made by the Romans beginning about 500 BC. These were true dipped candles and made from tallow. Evidence for candles made from whale fat in China dates back to the Qin Dynasty (221–206 BC)

>socks
doesn't matter in non cold places. and greeks aren't white

maybe you should wonder why not many people reply to this thread

the only thing that makes nonwhites seems dependant to western culture is globalism. if i'm not mistaken, even indonesia was 'anti-world' until globalism.

>500 BC
>221-206 BC
Can you actually state your point? All you did was quote more than me. The facts didn't change.

>doesn't matter in non cold places. and greeks aren't white
Goal posts. Greece isn't even that cold. I already said that, too.

socks weren't necessary for other cultures. every culture has their own attire, they adapt to their own habitat. now socks are just pop/modern worldly culture.

You know thats a lie right?

Pretty much everything you use on a daily basis. Seriously, you could just name a random device and there's a much better than average chance you'll be right.

Microwave.

Dildo.

Hair Dryer.

Percy Spencer invented the microwave, apparently the Romans invented the modern dildo, Alexander F. "Beau" Godefroy invented the hair dryer in his salon in France in 1890.

Literally anything. Just name anything.

Yeah, look at all the people around the world who weren't colonized by white people. They're living the life! They got fruit and spears and cool dances...

Everything?

>Indonesian
>what did white people even invent?

Indonesians can't even make an original flag design you cunt.

>Imagine how it'll be like in a hundred years from now.

In total enslavement to the Jews, because instead of killing them you gave them power.

Whites= cucks.

What good are inventions of you hand them over to races that hate you?

some of these are good

hardly anyone would say msnbc is not biased though

imperialism is morally justified ?

i'm not fighting for indonesia. this is whites vs nonwhites now. arabs and japs victories make me happy too.

>incest
>beastiality
>killing woman, poc, gays
man blacks have been doing that before white people even existed fuck off

>no of significant figures
>we found a bunch of guys, but we won't tell you who they are

What the fuck is this? How is this objective? Is there a list of these significant figures?

This meme is equal to image attached in credibility until we actually know every single person they claim as "significant" as well as those they classified as insignificant. Finally, the concept of technological progression, can it really be measured in who is mentioned in literature?

The graph doesn't represent "inventions", it represents "significant figures". I bet if this very same study was done today with a bunch of SJW graduate students, the numbers would be completely different.

The Chinese will master human genetic engineering sooner than whites for two reasons

1: Chinese want to be #1
2: They don't have morals (those that did were killed during Mao)

Christians would never accept human experimentation which is a prerequisite for any human genetic engineering which means our government would never allow the research to happen until we have a "sputnik" moment.

Christians had a hard time inventing stuff while they were being invaded by muslims
dark ages as in invaded by dark people