/btg/ Bogdanoff twins general

How come we're not talking about them?
2016 has seen their many puzzle pieces falling into place. Syria, Russia, Earthquakes, Trump - these were all planned years ahead of time by the Bogdanoff twins.
2017 will see a swift consolidation of power under the Bogdanoffs. 2017, and all of the 21st century, belongs to Igor and Grichka.

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4DBtAKdiHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a flat-earth level retard if you take anything the Bogdanov's say seriously.

man you do this fucking thread at least once a week, get a life and saged

No need for words, their actions will speak loudly enough

You have got to be joking.
Are you serious?

please, even the Bogdanoff's know their place when pic related enters the room

god these fucks are hideous

>Claims to be Hapsburg
>No chin

There's no need to fret, even false claimants will have a place in a loving Bogdanoff century

The fuck is wrong with their faces?

He still isn't annoying as that leaf retard that posts Steve-O pic with a "why do millenials still live at their parents" question.

You're asking the wrong questions
>These 'fucks' own banks and castles all across Europe
>Genius level IQs

The question is, what's their plan?

why are they so fucked up looking? what the fuck?

plastic surgery

>200 IQ
> Think it's a good idea to look like a wookie

Man, these guys are weird as fuck. Are they Italian? They remind me of the Americanized Italians who riced up their cars in the early 2000's and listened to fear factory and machine head and techno.. fucking bizarre. I still give them credit for bring us The Matrix trilogy... Theyre alright guys but theyre weird as fuck.

I heard Vladimir Putin is their pawn and they bought the US presidency for one of their minor puppets, some Donald drumpfh or something.

I'm sure you'd have some unique perspectives if your mind was open to the infinite breadth of the universes. Unfortunately, it's beyond you. The new generation of Bogdanoff babies our the next evolution of humanity.

no

BIDF GET OUT

Their plan should be not to look so fucking hideous.

Total Bogdanisation of the Western world and beyond.
The Bogdanoffs will stop at nothing until we are all assimilated.

Hey brah... Fear Factory is the shit.

>The future is dark and fearful
>The Bogdanoffs will hold humanity's hand
>Do not fear the Bogdanoffs

they went from north african to white? that's actually pretty impressive.

I kind of agree.. Lots of Americanized Italians used to pump FF in their customizable cars back in the early 2000s.. I snagged some of their whores.. If you ever had one of these girls then you know they have a toxic combination of social clout, power, muh vag, im a female and other such things...

If you ever snagged one of these ricer whores then you want her off your hands... Loose pussy, potential meat flaps.. just all around bad pussy.

Who keeps posting the same shit threads over and over and why? Stop trolling faggot

>the ultimate redpill is the transition to a moonman-like lifeform

Holy shit! These are real people!

ahhh, I see - the daily cancerface thread

kys OP

Having a genius level IQ is not as important as you might think. Computers can do most of the tasks for us that even make IQ relevant. The more abstract forms of intelligent, which are generally just dubbed 'creativity' are far, far more important to anything of significance.

For example, Einstein discovered his general theory of relativity, but literally couldn't figure out the math for how to describe it. It took him so long that someone else finished the proof but bowed out graciously because they knew it was Einstein's theory.

You know what these guys are doing? Nothing...they are lobbying local governments to get their tax footprints down. Probably attending art galleries with super models.

if they wanted to control the world or whatever then they probably shouldn't have made themselves look like a bond villain from the 70s

The phone call to Angela Merkel that saved Europe

The next time you see Libya on a map remember to thank the Bogdanoffs

Those fuckers look like a mix of val kilmer and a surplus army boot

Plastic surgery. Doesn't help their grandmother, descendant of royalty, was BLACKED

>you will never look as cool as a Bogdanoff using a cell phone

why even live?

evelyn de rothschild: "they are the real masters of the universe"

Am i the only who sees this?

Is there something more humiliating that fucking with niggers while being royalty?

How do we stop these bros? Or is Bogdanoff the future and we should just deal with it?

Are you even trying, asshole?

This bait thread is funny I admit

They're just two irrelevant entertainers who did some kid science show in the 90s

I can't believe someone from Sup Forums uses them for their bait threads

Wtf

That's cause they are just some kid science TV hosts.

Why do they look like they are played by Key and Peele?

bidf get out

Serious question: who the fuck are these guys anyway? At first I thought it's just surgery gone wrong but I won't be surprised if they're ayys.

Nightmare fuel, right?

These freaks are interesting to look at. That is the only reason these threads are made. No political relevance whatsoever.

They control everything

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

those two angels are the Bogdanoff brothers

/thread

Could someone explain what the hell is with their faces?

What the fuck? They don't match any known race of humanoids in skull structure

Why does he seem just the slightest bit gay?

>semi feminine face
>pink shit on his clothing

>First it was the Russian and the Aussie
>Then me
>Now everyone is Bogdanoffposting

What a great time to be alive

Why would you have plastic surgery to look like a fuckng extraterrestrial-nigger hybrid?

Isn't the point of plastic surgery to make you look better?

>You'll never get as much pussy as even one of the Bogdanoff brothers

I thought it was the wachowskis who brought us the matrix and they ended up getting their minds poisoned and cutting off their dicks

This is serious discussion faggot. Go back to Sup Forums newfag

i heard they halved the world's plastic refuse by injecting it into their faces

What is their endgame???????

Actually the key to power is being willing to go much farther than normal person can stomach specifically having a lack of empathy

For example a normal person does not have the ability to be Stalin. You need to be pretty uncaring to kill millions and keep your power and expand your empire through killing

The Wachowskis were the original of what the Bogdanoffs are now but their minds got fried by knowing all of the information in the universe. The Bogdanoffs have been selected by god for this task because they both have 200+ IQ and a larger cerebellum through a combination of their descendancy from the ancient royal bloodline (traceable directly to tutankhamun) and the best gene editing science & technology of the 20th century. Their facial structrure was an unfortunate side effect because scientists of that time, although they had extensively tested their gene modificationn technology on small mammals, hadn't accounted for complications with the hapsburg chin.

>traceable directly to tutankhamun

With Chins, you win!

They refuse to tell but when they were young they were normal

finally someone gets it.
keys are creativity and no empathy.

JFK assassination should be in the first level this is the least believed offical version

Exactly. The best (albeit fictional) example is the star wars emperor

Creative yes but one must sometimes also be creative in very fucked up ways

except creativity, artistic ability, and abstract thinking correlate almost PERFECTLY with IQ.

no, the average guy is exactly as stanlin in nature, an unwise ignorant, idiot with fatal arrogance whose 'must be'/idealistic ideas are fucking cancer that leads to erasing win/win human interactions but he's content to push for thrm trought politics because he assumes heaven on earth by any means is the right thing

they only bring hell btw

Most people don't have the capacity to just kill millions and not bat an eye without going completely fucked up

You have to have a lack of empathy through a brain disconnect

Stalin never believed he was doing the right thing. He only thirsted for more power

I swallowed the Bogdanoff pill, and there's no going back

They either look like muppets or straight outta of Dr. Seuss book. Could he who controls the Bogdanoff twins control the world?

you're retard, empathy DO NOT PROCESS abstract/complex/delayed in time effects, it is not lack of empathy ffs, it is a tool of the brain like reason, it is not perfect, it takes skill, expirience, effor and humility to use it without faults, it is the same fucking thing, you can think fast or slow at both.

Most people DO have empathy, it is exactly their nenligence at it that fuels their ideologies, and all ideologies are utterly cancer, from commies, minarchists, anarchocommies to natsocs.

I was the first person to post these people on Sup Forums

>Control
>the Bogdanoff twins
2/10

Hover hand.

mix pls

wow they are hideous looking lol

i wonder which one is more powerful

you are blessed by the Bogdanoff Spirit

i was the first to write the oc for what op posted
& also asking "what's their endgame?"

>The Despair Code
Somebody please explain? All Google gives me is a bunch of gibberish and /x/ tier links.

if you're reading this you've most likely got a BogdaBot inside your bloodstream

They own Nanobot R&R facilities all over the world

I wouldn't look at his clothing in that pic as it's 100% decided by the sponsors and the team he races for.

I kinda just want to forget they exist.
They look like the stuff nightmares are made of.

are they trying to make themselves look like joker on purpose?

Igor is the alpha male. Grichka is bisexual because of this, but he still tends to get touchy with the women when his brother isn't present, just obviously not in this photo because Igor is nearby watching (out of the camera frame). That's how nature works. Women mate with the betas when the alpha isn't there, even if they've settled with and raised offspring with the alpha. Natural mechanism to ensure genetic diversity.

>clothing

get on their level

these suits are made from the strangle metallic foil found at the Roswell UFO crash site in 1947

>implying those aren't made of some sort of cloth
>implying you can escape the cloth empire

They had plastic surgery that fucked them up badly. Not sure why since they looked fine before the surgery, see pic of before and after.

>he thinks the Bogdanoffs wear the same pleb material as us
I feel sorry for you
youtube.com/watch?v=v4DBtAKdiHE

Let us all become the third Bogdanoff, completing the Holy Trinity

Why are they so fucking ugly.

The fuck are these things?

>Third Bogdanoff
There are many more than two, but they're spread around the world

>video call
>you answer
>you see pic related
>it's the Bogdanoffs