/AfD/ General - Anime für Deutschland Edition

TT discussion on Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

TODAY:
>New Year's address from Frauke Petry live at 20:10 PM GMT+1
www faceberg com/Dr.Frauke.Petry

>Who are Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

RECENT NEWS:
>Syrians chimp out in bus, kick baby in the face and attack paramedics trying to help the kid
focus.de/panorama/welt/sie-sass-im-kinderwagen-streit-unter-maennern-in-augsburger-nachtbus-eskaliert-kleinkind-verletzt_id_6415380.html

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

We reached the financing goal! The party collected more than 2.200.000€ and is now eligible to collect even more from the state party financing program
Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fICnHDor69c
mopo.de/hamburg/politik/einbuergerungen-in-hamburg-30-720-auslaender-wurden-deutsche-25369456
bild.de/politik/inland/julian-reichelt/brandanschlag-auf-obdachlosen-wir-brauchen-einen-aufstand-der-anstaendigen-fluechtlinge-49509858.bild.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article154899202/Die-AfD-ist-eine-Partei-der-Besserverdiener-und-Gebildeten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtube.com/watch?v=fICnHDor69c

Remember today's New Year's adress from Frauke Petry at 20:10 o'clock GMT+1

Ein Klassiker

Fuck off kike shill.

Reminder that AfD, FN, UKIP, FPÖ and PVV are kike collaborateurs and faggots shilling them on Sup Forums are JIDF.

can some1 shop a white cock giving a huge facial? i need this for a friend.

Thanks for the information , Sören

Suck it, Achmed.

>Anime für Deutschland Edition

And this is why people can't get you serious.

How does it feel being the goyim meatshield in the next World War, Karl-Friedrich?

That's an anime board you're posting on right now

If we kick out the eurocrat trash beforehand there will be no need for a civil war

Get fucked Shlomo, the AfD is a party of middle school dropouts and old farts and faggots who got bullied by minorities.

>those thighs

germans are autistic & merkel will win cuz' u hate change

bump

kys

Will you really have a red red green government like your pic says? Please say yes, it would be fantastic to watch.

no, schulz probably won't run this time around for chancelor. Most likely spd will prop up sigmar gabriel and he is even worse received than schulz (people don't know him, which is his advantage).
RRG government won't happen.

MERKEL IS A CHEAP WHORE AND SELLOUT

>hurr America's two party system is retarded and doesn't represent the people well
Fuck Europe just can't get anything right

:(
Four more years of Merkel then?

This tbqh.

likely, as long as afd gains over 20% (which is possible) and the cdu falls below 30 % and the spd below 20% all is good. They'd need one more partner for a coalition then which will make it even worse for the cdu in the end because they can only team up with the greens. fdp is also a possibility but I'm not sure if they are willing to go down that road again.

Yes Abdullah, don't you have better things to do like beating up your wife for not going full ninja to take out the trash?
The AfD and FPÖ apparently include too much reasoning and realism in their politics approaches, things that are haram where you belong.

Rapeoliticians not welcome!

Furries out!

HÖCKE 2017

How do I not get enriched tonight?

t.childraping Hamed Alhamedi

come to east germany

>25 years later I am now fleeing back east
Thanks obama

JUDEN

AfD stands no chance. But keep dreaming on, this is now our country, Inschallah.

Eew go peddle afd garbage elsewhere eeew

I don't get how you can be so retarded as to vote or make dumb threads on an internet weaving board for this incompetent and moronic party.

This , brother. We have to keep Mutti Merkel in power.

looks larping is not as good as i thought?

anyway, bka pls don't raid me, i'm as white as it gets

(You)s are back??? I love you Nippon-kun.

kek it's easy to detect halfassed larp if you went through a meme war before.

>The AfD and FPÖ apparently include too much reasoning and realism in their politics approaches

So it's true then, you AfD fanboys really are just morons.

>majority of AfD political work is hilariously retarded
>their politicians are too dumb to use the resources for them to get informed about things
>they make hilariously dumb requests for information like 'why are there so many African drug dealers in park x and why is the gubmint not doing anything' only to get BTFO because park x doesn't exist
>still AfD fanboys peddle the garbage party

As a voter you always just get to choose between kikes one way or another.

Ahaha, how ironic.

Time to get stuff ready for the cotechino, see you later my fellows.

Saved.

>schulz won't compete for chancellor

So we most likely get Sigmar Gabriel, how well received is he?

To this day I'm confused by that green party poster. Are they advertising black traps? This is not a mans ass

This desu. AfD needs to be populated with less retarded right wingers. Those running the show are more or less an embarassment. I will only vote for them because I hate all other parties with a passion, but their at times retarded ways will spoil a lot of votes.
AfD needs someone like le Pen who cleans up the party and streamlines it.

Do you expect something to happen tonight?

I dont think there will be anything like we have seen last year.
Just many many many Einzelfälle of young women getting raped. Maybe a few stabbings.
But nothing the media will report on.

Nope theres too much police running around at the hotspots, and the media will go on a praising spree tomorrow how ebil the nazis are for expecting something bad to happen.

People mainly vote for the AfD because they have such retarded opinons. This happens with the FN and the FPÖ too, they're just smarter at hiding it nowadays. Take HC Strache for example, he regularly reposts fake news on facebook and even make propositions based on dubious websites like unzensuriert.at

I honestly believe that a red, red, green coalition will happen. It will be the final and most entertaining deathblow to democracy in our country.

see reactions, the fire rises
mopo.de/hamburg/politik/einbuergerungen-in-hamburg-30-720-auslaender-wurden-deutsche-25369456

Sweeeden! UNKEK!! Please!! :'( we can stand to see you crumbling like this!

>the reaction
Whose? A gaggle of neckbeards and uneducated morons reading the mopo? :^)

>Biggest German newspaper posts appeal to refugees in Arabic
bild.de/politik/inland/julian-reichelt/brandanschlag-auf-obdachlosen-wir-brauchen-einen-aufstand-der-anstaendigen-fluechtlinge-49509858.bild.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article154899202/Die-AfD-ist-eine-Partei-der-Besserverdiener-und-Gebildeten.html
try again achmed

fake news!
Anyway, why are so many LARPers around here? Getting pretty annoying at times

Good morning famalams, 2017 will be the year of a right-wing uprising in Germany.

t. Mohammed bin Abdul Al Islami

its just to push the thread

>its so dumb that I do not even need to make a single argument because so retarded you know I am so schocked how stupid everything is, it is the current year!

this really logical clear argumentation will surely convince every rightwinger, I mean how can they ever recover after this genius post?! well done friend! :^)

So what. They still will have to form a coalition with another party. Literally nothing bad could come out of a chancelore Petry

HIROOOOOO

gl Germany

I should watch the speech but I can't stand her face anymore. I hate this woman so much.

Na Leute, was macht ihr so zu Silvester?

Turn on the video, switch to a different tab.

shitposten und um 12 nen knaller aus dem fenster werfen. du?

Grabschen und es auf Flüchtlinge schieben.

Bin zu einer Feier eingeladen aber weiss noch nicht ob ich hin gehen werde da ich mich schon gestern abgeschossen habe und mir jetzt übel ist. Werd wohl Rimworld spielen und früh ins Bett gehen.

200 SX (S13) oder MR2 W20 oder Alternative?

Konterbier.

Also wie jeden Tag?

Where is this? I can't find anything on their page. Is there a link?

Oder was noch besser ist, um Pegel zu bekommen: Schwarzer Tee mit Milch, Honig und Rum.
Danach geht auch wieder Bier.

Convince me to vote AfD.

Better an end with horror than a horror without end

still better than our current government.

CDU - you will get Merkel

SPD - hello? Are we still in the 1970s

Linke - give me a fucking break

Grüne - see above, just with more SJWs

FDP - basically a non-party

The AfD is basically what the CDU was in the 1990s. I'm an oldfag so I lived though it and can tell you it was very similar, the whole spectrum has just shifted very far to the left in the past 20-30 years.

It's 2017

Very well said, my friend.

AfD has no chance though. It's just gonna be Merkel again.

>Get fucked Shlomo, the AfD is a party of middle school dropouts and old farts and faggots who got bullied by minorities.

Lol and what are the other parties? A bunch of fucking winners?

I'll tell you one thing: when the day of the rope comes, we will kill the traitors first. I will wait for people like you.

>be Jew
>Join AfD
>Nobody can call me a Nazi