2016 Ends on a High Note

It's been a Good Year, wouldn't You say so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSxYFs_E9go
michael-klonovsky.de/acta-diurna
bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/31/14133130/ufc-207-audio-transcript-ronda-rouseys-corner-amanda-nunes-edmond-tarverdyan-advice
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Brazilian transsexual winning over a white female was good

>implying muh female empowerment muh stronk womyn bernie supporter honda odyssey getting btfo wasn't the perfect capper to the year femishits got their shit kicked in

>Ronda
>white
she have afro venezuelan heritage.

How the fuck do you lose to a boxing champ, have the entire fighting world laugh at your atrocious boxing skills, mock and expose your trainer for unprofessional boxing preparation

Then come back and still not fix your fucking boxing?

why did Rousey become the meme Woman's UFC fighter? there are plenty of great women fighters, why her? did she do something particularly impressive?

I don't know, but I'm laffing all the way into 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw my sister and brother in law are huge Rousey fans
>mfw they bought front row tickets for this fight
>mfw this happened

Glorious. 2016 completely destroyed liberals.

these are gold, hue
keep em coming

Is Nunes thay male fighter that thinks he's a woman, or was that someone else?

Are they finally going to stop propping her up now?

>she will never pin you down and force you inside her

youtube.com/watch?v=KSxYFs_E9go

Year's not over yet

Cause it was 2015

Joke's on her, I'm actually impotent.

source?

Say it with me, Sup Forums
KING CHARLES III

I wonder how long Charles will last on the throne? He's not very well liked from what I hear.

Template for those who want to shoop her face.

"In February 2016, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Rousey admitted the thought of committing suicide went through her mind in the aftermath of her knockout loss to Holly Holm in November 2015."

RONDA ON SUICIDE WATCH
SOMEONE TAKE HER SHOELACES

watch :04 through :05 and tell me this wasn't a thrown match.

Man, if you want to have a good laugh. Go search the comments from people "rationalizing" that she could actually take on Maywather or even other professional MMA fighters.

michael-klonovsky.de/acta-diurna

unfortunately only for germbros:
die Website des neuen Pressesprechers Petrys, Michael Klonovsky.
Ehemaliger Focus Redakteur und wirklich einer, der ungern ein Blatt vor den Mund nimmt.
Kann seine "acta diurna" nur empfehlen, kleine Textpassagen die er, ähnlich wie bei Twitter, täglich schreibt.
Ein frohes Neues, auch für meine nicht-AfD-Wähler and of course also a comparable great year 2017 for all other Sup Forums browsers.
May god be all with you and bless you

She has like, no guard at all. The fuck is she doing on the ring?

throwing a match...

Anyone have that slo.mo webm where she's beating herself up with her shoulders while punching for the camera?

More like Ellen Degenerate, amirite?

Women have no resilience, even a stronk independent one like Rousey, loses once and wants to commit suicide? What a fucking drama queen. Imagine if you wanted to commit suicide every time you had a bad day at work.

>If at first you don't succeed, kill yourself

Such an amazing role model.

>losing to a lesbian
>good

>dude found a way to beat the shit out of "tough" overconfident bitches and get payed for it
Based.

Can anyone explain why everyone cares about this?

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.

>Tarverdyan: Make her miss, miss, miss!
>Tarverdyan: Ronda, make her miss!
>Second cornerman: Be patient. Pick your moments
Fight starts.
>Tarverdyan: Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement!
>Tarverdyan: Yes, move!
Rousey is already taking a few punches at this point, unable to properly defend. She continues to take damage as the following takes place.
>Tarverdyan: Hands up! Hands up! Hands up! Catch her! Clinch!
>Second cornerman: Get to the head!
Rousey is unable to get the clinch, starts taking worse damage as Nunes lands some power shots.
>Tarverdyan: Head movement! Good job! Jab!
Rousey is unable to establish the jab or fight back. She takes a defensive position with a high guard on her left side as she continues to take more punishment.
>Tarverdyan: Move, move! Come on, please!
Rousey starts to move to her left as more shots keep coming.
>Tarverdyan: Move, move, move! Clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch!!
Nunes finishes Rousey, makes the shushing sign as she walks triumphantly around the cage.
>Tarverdyan: NO! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!! NOOO!! NOOO!! NO! NO!!
Nunes makes her way to Tarverdyan and says a few things before popping her head out of the cage to say a few more bon mots. Edmond remains quiet during this part.
>Tarverdyan: (as Amanda walks away) Move, (unintelligible)... move! FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!11!!!!1!1!!!!!11!

bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/31/14133130/ufc-207-audio-transcript-ronda-rouseys-corner-amanda-nunes-edmond-tarverdyan-advice

i wonder how tight his BP is

Enjoy the last of some Obongo shit

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

amazing

I fucking love this guy.

Lmao

It's funny

is amanda nunez the mma fighter that was born male

>"In February 2016, in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Rousey admitted the thought of committing suicide went through her mind in the aftermath of her knockout loss to Holly Holm in November 2015."
that was LAST YEAR??? I remember it so clearly though, she got her shit kicked in

It wasn't thrown. Her coach was screaming for Ronda to clinch the entire fight

rousey got females into ufc, she had a killer streak, shittalked a bunch of people, and then got her ass whooped a year ago. she disappeared then shittalked AGAIN and got her ass whooped hard a few hours ago

I think Sup Forums cares about it because it's illegal to beat your significant other so watching two women beat the shit out of each other kinda fulfills the fantasy

Why is it funny? White girl got beat up by darkie

No

She's literally on suicide watch rn

no

So she didnt lose to a male to female fighter? Thats a shame. Would have been a nice wake up call for all the regressives

She took 4 jabs and a fierce to the face in the first two seconds of that clip.

I have never seen that in a ufc fight in my life. That is epic levels of fail.

Jesus!

actually I just googled this tranny ufc/mma fighter and they haven't fought since 2014 lol

The high note will be when Lil Wayne is gonna die, as predicted by Kek.

To be fair it's pretty clear Dana and her scum bag boxing coach ran her out there way too early, not that it wasn't entirely her choice but she had plenty of bad counsel along the way

Yeah it was I won $2000

someone shop Pepe punching her while pooping.

Rhonda is 1/4 black. And she sealed her fate when she said she could beat up Floyd Mayweather. God humbles people who talk shit like that.

Dude fuck you, Lil wayne never supported BLM, and still doesn't. He's an okay dude. Shut the fuck up.

>"This is my fight song..."

SHITLLARY - BTFO
BERNIE - BTFO
OBONGO - BTFO
LIBERALS - BTFO
MERKEL - BTFO
UK IN THE EU - BTFO
LOUSY ROUSEY - BTFO

Yeah, not a bad year.

48 seconds in MS Paint

>American
>white blonde
>speaks fluent English
>fits tough feminist Badass girl archetype that are in high demand these days

There ya go.

Tying the noose now

>Floyd Mayweather
I can't find anything about her being a transsexual.

fuck man haha