I cant take this any longer

I cant take this any longer

>25 year old American farmer
ftfy

Well you're lucky no one seems to give a shit.

>25 year old American having all that shit without rich parents

>golf 3

I do

That's how agriculture works m8, you inherit your massive farm from your parents, they inherit it from theirs, and so on and so forth. Each successive generation buys up what land they can to add to their farm. Each generation is more wealthy than the previous. They use this excess wealth to make their job easier. It is in turn easier for and more wealthy. Farming is the objectively best lifestyle in America.
I feel kind of sorry for non farmers.

One generation will always fuck up and you know it

Only after posting that did I realize that this post was absolute word salad.

Nah, it's very clear.

The actual job just gets easier and easier as time goes on. No formal education is really required as, you can just learn the skills from your parents. You literally don't even have to drive the combines any more, they're self guiding. EVEN if you do manage to fuck ridiculously bad, you're crops are insured and you'll make money anyway. It's almost retard proof.

The pollack is the only one having children and securing the future of the white race.

Ight senpai, I was worried there for a second.

Dude fucking what?

Yeah, sure, maybe Americans using daddy's money, or Americans 300% in debt. I bought a ten year old M3 with my own money when I was 25 and that was considered an accomplishment by my peers. Hang in there ladm8.

If each generation has 2 kids, it's split 8 ways by the 3rd generation...

It's a little more complicated. Let say that Slavs being white is in many cases only skin deep.

That's not how it works at all. Inheritance tax is absolutely fucked in the US, and both houses and land count towards inheritance tax.

Smart burger farmers sell their land to their kids or allow them to co-own before they die, but most farmers aren't smart so family-owned farms are getting absolutely murdered with inheritance tax.

>implying it's not inherited by the firstborn male
The other offspring don't get shit.

I'm a 25 year old American and all I have out of those images is the beard and the hat

Yep pretty much middle class, went to college and not a autist America.

Sup Forums