SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=www.expressen.se/nyheter/sa-ska-is-avhoppare-tas-emot-i-sverige/&sandbox=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a world we live in. The easiest path to owning a home is to be a terrorist. Magical.

Better get ready to seal up those borders, Norway.

Mashallah! Thanks Swedebros.

give me my tendies, infidel

Fight between Kurdish women and Daesh in Swedistan when?

>be somalian
>get paid to come into new country called "sweden"
>kill a bunch of infidels
>rape their women
>they catch me
>oh shit
>they give me more money
>give me drivers license so i can drive a truck into a crowd of ppl
thanks sweden

>people become ISIS fighters to get houses and driving licences
>Sweden's population becomes 80% "terrorists", and 20% terrorists

Sweden really does want to die, doesn't it?

I can't even

The magic of liberalism.

tell me why we shouldnt all go rape 10/10 swedes with a quran in your hand?

It's a trap

this. getting a tan and growing my beard out

worst case scenario we chill in a 4 star hotel called swedish prison for 6 months

>housing bubble in my country makes its so it takes your entire life to pay off a regular house, the next generation will be almost entirely renters because housing prices are just way too high

>Sweden gives ISIS fighters housing grants

This fucking stupid world. I'd be better off joining ISIS then moving to Sweden. What the fuck? Plus I can rape Sweden girls and get away with it.

Never change Sweeden, never change.

Fake.

this better be fake

sigh, can't even tell if satire or not

So backwards. Why do we always force the poor Muslims to integrate with the Christians? Why not enforce sharia law to integrate the Swedes with the Jhiadists?

even if it was fake, it's not even far off from what sweden's currently doing

rise up

INB4 they come crying to America to help liberate them.

Fucking retards, this could all have been avoided.

I just want to kill liberals and jews at this point

XD

If we all convert to Islam who will stop us from exterminating the jews?

Remember what your parents said, we're doing it out of love.

These are real sadists.

Sweden swoops in from the left and steal World's Biggest Cucks Award 2016 right under the nose from Germany

It isn't fake you retards.
It was voted through in Stockholm municipality by the red-greens.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html

thanks for the (you)

im sure if muslims started killin only jews, our politicians would suddenly wanna do something about ISIS

Swedes live in forests and fuck trees+stones.

more like sweden yassss amiright?

the Olympics should still be nude

That liberal smug is danjress

>chuck gays off buildings
>Sweden gives you a free house

What a world.

I now understand that Hitler was right.

Come on guys, this can't be real.

it is cochon was just confirmed

why not give them a free bullet to the head to encourage them to stay out of society

Once again.
It's real.

Reality will never cease to be to be exponentially more insane than fiction.

It's Sweden

The sooner that shitplace burn to the ground the better

DO SOMETHING SVEN

STOP KILLING YOURSELF

No

Let it happen

Meanwhile.

I hope the drivers license covers trucks...

danes are qter anyway

;)

I wouldn't have a problem with nature lover hippies if they weren't degenerate drug users and alcoholics.

how are you going to prove you are from Isis? Just behead some infidel on the spot?

I'LL STAB YOU FOR CALLING US CUTE

dam muslims are litteraly be handed sweeden

> trendy terrorists use trucks to drive into crowds of people
> be sweden
> hey lol lets give ISIS FIGHTERS DRIVING LICENSES
> haha we're so progressive

Sup Forums how did Sweden get so infested by Marxism?

Oh, and in other news;
The five Afghans who brutally raped a young boy in October for more than an hour will NOT be deported because Afghanistan is considered too dangerous for these savage rapists.

>being cringey as fuck and going around being naked in the wilderness humping everything
>ok
>having a glass
>degenerate

Your priorities are fucked.

I just read a story about a 15 year old swedish boy who was raped by 5 "17 year old" afghan immigrants.

They got a 1 year "vacation" but no prison, and will not be sent out of the country lol

Reason:
It's too dangerous in Afghanistan

When will Europe ban assault trucks?

find them. do what u gotta do, be a man

u know ur life is worthless already. be remembered for something

Its like some sort of insane screed written my a retarded nazi who didn't know when to reign it in and it ended up as self parody.

Only instead of being on a blog or self published on Amazon prime its printed in a serious newspaper.

Damn son, we wrote that simultaneously.

So if I join ISIS I can get Swedish citizenship and escape this anglo hell?

I'm honestly tempted.

God bless Sweden

A humanitarian behemoth all of us can look to in these bleak times

Wouldn't want our new sweeds to feel unwelcome now.

They're asking for it at this point.

Well, if you send them to afganistan, they might get raped. Its full of afgans there, after all.

Wow now I'm kinda rooting for these sandniggers to eradicate all these Swedes

That just makes you sound even cuter desu

... welp.

Sweden, I'm sorry man. While I have seen my own country do stupid shit and even watch morons applaud it, it doesn't come close to this.

The worst part is that I don't even know what else I can offer to you, my friend. I doubt that at any fucking point of history a country has rushed so hard into its own demise for, damn, what reasons? virtue signaling?

I'm down to remove some kebab and make Sweden our bitch.

This is the libtard logic, unfortunately.

It's like rewarding a murderer. Actually, it is literally a case of rewarding a murderer.

These poor misunderstood people just had to murder, you see. But if we are very, very nice to them, then they won't murder anymore!

By the same logic Swedes should be fine if someone robs them at gunpoint. Because 1) clearly the robber needed the money, and 2) obviously other people hadn't been nice to him. In fact, hopefully the armed robber is found so he can be given a free apartment and a car and a well-paying job so he won't have to rob again!

Can a culture become more degenerate when it has reached a point where even the most blatant evil is rewarded in the name of goodness?

agreed

Just forget that ISIS is a bunch of murdering cocksuckers, welcome them in to your country. Way to go Sweden.

>Daily Mail

Wow what a great source that I can show my normie acquaintances to redpill them that they won't dismiss out of hand while linking me this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

capped

Who cares if he wants to run around in a forest naked? He's not hurting anyone. He's even choosing to far away from society to do his thing.
Alcoholics are fucking cancer and they always push their degenerate shit on everyone.

Lynching needs to be brought back

Here you go -
>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=www.expressen.se/nyheter/sa-ska-is-avhoppare-tas-emot-i-sverige/&sandbox=1

It's a translated link to one of Sweden's most mainstream newspapers called Expressen.

That's all well and good til winter, eh?

"White people were a mistake."
-Yakub

Just imagine aliens trying to understand why we behave like that.

Pozzing a tree is very uncool.

DELET THIS THREAD

>free driving licenses
JUST

This, i am sort of lucky Turks have been banging everything in sight over here for over a century, so i can grow thicc black beard, only problem is i have green eyes.

I don't understand this, seriously....
If a guy steal something around here people go apeshit on him and lynch the guy on the spot, if the police doesn't come around they kill the guy using any tool available.
If a guy rapes a woman and people catch him, they shove a 2m inch long wooden object up on his ass until he dies.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with Sweden? Are they fucking suicidal?

I'm a lefty.
I disagree with this particular policy, but life in sweden are still far better than life in america or Israel because lefty positions are better for the middle and lower classes.

Now I see why my bektashi family in sweden moved here. We were actual refugees that escaped communism, and now look...

DRIVE

Kys ezekiel

>Just imagine aliens trying to understand why we behave like that

I try to understand it and it makes no fucking sense

Why? because i said the truth?

A weekly reminder that gorillas and monkeys are the white man's best companion:
>According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process; however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."

This is idiocy way beyond marxism.

I have no words anymore. At this point the faster Sweden goes down the better. At least then other white countries will see it as an example of what not to do.

You should secure your connection modem

Particularly when spewing some stupid shit

certainly this shit is real

>When you think things can't get any worse
>Sup Forums proves you wrong again
>Every single time
Is there any hope left?