Stop blaming Muslims for your problems

When will you learn that the Jews are your real enemy?

FACT: The entirety of the conflict between the West and the Muslims is being generated so that white goyim can kill the brown goyim and give Israel supremacy over the Middle East.

FACT: The USA would never go into Iraq if not for Israel [google "playing Skittles with Saddam"]. No Iraq War = No ISIS.

FACT: USA would not have attacked Libya and Syria if not for Israel. [google "A Clean Break"]

FACT: USA would not have any enemies in the Middle East if not for Israel. No enemies means no Muslim chimpouts against USA.

FACT: The SJW movement is dominated by Jewish intellectuals. [google "Frankfurt school"]. That is ruining your country.

FACT: Jewish economists push internationalization that ruins your economy. [google the econ department at any top univ and count the number of Jews]

FACT: You cannot say any of this aloud [seriously, try it faggot] because you'll be called anti-semitic and shut down

Your nation is bankrupt because of endless wars, and morally weak because of SJWs. If not for Jewish influence, USA would be scaling the stars!

Recognize the problem you faggots!

I agree with you but only if you stay were you belong and only for that long!

USA has been crap since the late 60s. Cant believe it's current year and we are actually losing wealth equality. We need to ally as a human race and take back our planet.

that was a pretty good post for a subhuman, will research what you suggested. bump.

Hasn't Sup Forums know this for years now? We only despise your religion because you rape our women and want to add Sharia law.

you're gay

nice meme.

This was a pretty good post for a subhuman too. What a strange day

Stop blaming the U.S. for your 1400 years of tribal warfare.

>Point at the Jews to divert attention from the problems you cause
Typical Muslims. You and Jews are both at war with us.

You're both the enemy. It's easier to wipe both out.

The only problem I have is who to genocide first.

you are both fighting for first place

I see you're jealous of the leaf master race.

jews > muslims fuck you mudhutters.

What about the terrorism in Kashmir and attacks by al Qaeda and others in India? Muslims are violent and barbaric, the Jews are exploiting them because they are lunatics ready to explode at any time.

>Pakistan

Your entire country is a shithole. Your entire country. All of it. I'd rather give Israel the entire middle east and then fight them rather than let a single Muslim live to spawn more disgusting offspring.

no

The Jews are the real enemy, yes. That does not mean I want to see your people when I go outside. Stay in your homeland.

Fuck off. Stop using the English language, you're not clever and you stink of camel shite.

I'm an anti-theist who thinks religions are detrimental to society, but stop blaming religions with things that have nothing to do with the religion.

Jews do not control the west
Secular Muslims are not terrorists. fundamentalist islam is the real problem when it comes to terror

>fundamentalist islam
What a strange coincidence that every batch of "fundamentalist muslims" who become terrorists and start blowing shit up all happen to be CIA and Mossad backed mercenaries.

This.
I support Jews and muslims killing each other, you are both our enemies. Keep on killing each other.

>Jews do not control the west

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald.

I don't blame individual Jews, my hook-nosed friends, but there are a minority of Jews who work actively to subvert whatever society they live in.

israel.exe has stopped working.

Zionist jews are the worst. Muslims that want sharia law in western society can fuck off though.

Both groups a shit and can fuck the right off out of western society.

Racist. Didnt you learn anything? As Hillary says, Stronger Together. We all are brothers and sisters of this mother earth and soon will must all join hands as one human race.

We are all brothers in the bosom of the mother earth. Please be friendly to all and love your brothers.

Kashmir is a nationalism problem, not a threat to the United States. Seriously, when has a Kashmiri militant ever threatened the USA?

Much of what you say is true.

Islam is still terrible and I will always hate it, and all who choose to let Islam dictate their existence. It has No place in western civilization.

But Muslims are the problem! Everywhere they go, they are now so unwelcome in almost ever country, well done ! Really that is some achievement

Muhammad eats bacon and fucks kids, how could he not be my enemy?

Racist. offer your homes to the muslims and they will be your friend.

go fuck yourself sellout, you are black arent you

Actually if you just leave them alone they'd be your friend. If you offer a Jew your home he'll strangle you in your sleep.

fucking lies, muslims shit on everything they touch, they have ZERO CLASS, ZERO SOCIAL AWARENESS outside of their shitty smelly culture. they don't give a fuck about anybody but muslims.

Are Muslims smart enough to understand they are hated the world over?

Frog gets it. In the end they both get the gas.

Even if that is true, my Arab friend, why don't you call out the Jew on his shenanigans?

one of those is not true.

There is only one race. the human race. It's time we opened boarders, break down barriers and become one. Sharing our knowledge together as equals in a wonderful new world.

I still want to drop a nice, big atomic bomb on here.

how much do they pay you to come here? I'm all for isreal to open their borders though.

>Why do you care about fleas user
>those cockroaches are worse
Why do I have to have one or the other?

> Why should I care about the HIV when I also have flesh eating bacteria?

Because the HIV is weakening your immune system and opening you up to opportunistic infections, you moron.

Look throughout history at how many countries constantly kicked jews out.
It's just in recent times that they were able to embed themselves into society.

why arnt you driving trucks in isreal instead of Europe then?

oh wait you just hate everyone that isnt a goat fucker.

So I should focus only on cyuring the HIV, not the fact that I am being literally eaten alive?

wew don't know how I managed to spell 'curing' as that but w/e

Hope you get nuked soon porki.

You are not wrong,

I still don't support your pedophile worshipping death cult though,
And the fact that according to the teachings of said death cult you are now honor bound to try to murder me for calling your cult a cult, we may very well meet on the field of battle.
Just know that as I squeeze the trigger firing the bullet the kills you, I curse the name of every jew in Israel

I work for my own spirit and i hope you do the same. Good will towards men and we shall not be forgotten in the eyes of the lord. Israel will follow us but first the americas must show them the way.

Did you forget the schlonging you got in 71?

Right now you're making the HIV worse by siding with it to take out the bacteria.

Are you stupid?

Believe Muslim did 9/11 here. JIDF try harder

Your post was good ahmed but why would you think that westerners and the muslim world could ever become allies. You are delusional or just taqqiya

How do I find your Patreon?

>Did you forget the schlonging you got in 71?
How can I forget porki? XDDD

>pakistan
nice try, muhammad.

Stupid fucking comparison imo. Hitlers talks with the grand mufti were only about the jewish question. How long do you think Hitler would have tolarated the spread of caliphate and terror attacks as we see today

In my experience, (NAWWT AWWLL OF THEEEM) but a relatively high ratio of them constantly start wars, but they are on average very bad at them, and resort to just endless fear-mongoring which rarely ever results in anything.

But Sup Forums has always stood with based Isreal

You're right Paki, but please consider the following:
JEWS are making MUSLIMS kill each other by millions, and they've been doing so for quite a while. Don't you notice how Iran are the only ones paying attention to Palestinian problem? Don't you notice how Sunni monarchies are content with hundreds of muslims dying every day in Syria/Iraq wars? Don't you notice how ISIS never attacks Israel and Israeli military officers openly state that ISIS is actually beneficial to them?

>implying muslims are peacefull

True. They're enemies of all goyim.

I recognise all that, however, too many muslim youths are being indoctrinated, much like the SJWs, by Israeli funded terror groups such as ISIS in order to make muslims the enemy.

It's down the the Islamic community to educated their youths on who the real enemy is, in order to prevent them from being puppets, much like our governments have been in the past, and SJWs are.

Personally, I believe if we could succeed in that, in raising awareness to prevent people on both sides becoming puppets, we could actually be great allies.

None of you please. Thanks.

The jews are using islam to destroy the west idiot

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend

The victims were Asians?

I thought the media told us it was old people who got murdered.

Man, what I'm saying is that you have to do something about Sunni monarchies first. They give zero shits about lives of fellow Muslims, so they generously sponsor terror groups while enjoying the fuck out of their luxurious lifestyles made possible with their billions of petrodollars. If Muslim governments were more like Iran, there wouldn't be any problems with terrorism.

Religious doctrine...passed down through generations...influences and shapes the culture and what were once ideas bound to religion..seep into the "secular" cultural social norms.
This is why IMO Jews who have nothing to do with Judaism...still, culturally believe, they are doing nothing wrong when exploiting non Jews.

taqyiia

Jew already got caught doing false flag multiple time already.

>leaf
>calling anyone subhuman

FACT: Muslims have been warring the Western world for over 1400 years

FACT: The USA's very first war was against Muslims attacking civilians and enslaving them

FACT: Muslims have never once had a justified reason for attacking any country it invaded aside from wishing to turn it into a shithole like Iraq

FACT: Muslims are, in fact, worse than SJWs

FACT: Muslims have buttkissed Jews since Islam's inception, up until Jews started taking over Palestine. When the Spanish Inquisition happened, the Muslim countries said, "Send them all to us!"

FACT: You can't criticize Islam in Muslim countries, which is why we shouldn't want Muslims in our countries.

Your nations are bankrupt because of Islam, and morally weak because of Islam. If not for Western influence, Muslims would still be hitting each other with sticks

Recognize you're the problem you faggots!!!

FACT: Mohammed was a pig fucker, a child molester and he currently resides in hell

FACT: Mohammed was pawn of Satan

FACT: Islam is the greatest threat in the world to science, reason, democracy and human progress. It must be wiped from the face of the earth at all costs

Here come the Americans to polish the Jew's dick...

>bumping the jihadi animal's thread

shiggidee shiggidoo

In that case why don't you do smething useful.,like get the Pakistan gov to incentivise all those pakis living in ethnic slums in the UK and France etc..to go home to the motherland.

See as long as your own country is happy to slum up Western Europe then I can only blame the Jews for so much

>The West killed and exiled Jews for all its history up until the last century
>Islam has protected and housed Jews for all its history up until the last century

>Muslims act like they aren't the ultimate cocksuckers of the kikes

inb4 b-b-but muh palestine

The slaughter of Muslims is a good thing even if Jews are making it happen

You dont get that

We will never be friends, shithead

>implying muslims are not murderous scum

Better Jews that Muslims. Die you piece of shit.

LMAO! Butthurt muzzie is butthurt!! Pedophile worshipping and cousin marriages has made muzzies retarded beyond recovery.

He's a Paki. That's a given

muslims and jews are both semites, because arabic is a semitic language and islam inherits most of the rules and regulations of judaism. as an antisemite, I don't discriminate between islam and judaism except jews have an average iq of 115 instad of 70 like with muslims.

while you're both a threat, jews are more of a viral pathogen while muslims are just basic vermin to be culled as necessary.

Fuck off to UP

Hey Omar Bin Syeed, how do you feel when you watch pic related? Does it get your brown 4 inch pecker hard to see Muhammad enjoy some haram pork??

Your "religion" is nothing but a military doctrine on how to take over the world. It was the third and final major religion to spawn from the same fucking region...proving for anyone with half a fucking brain..that it was a "competitor" to Christianity and Judaism.

I mean what are the fuckung odds..God would only appear or send angels and prophets down to the very same plot of sand?.. and to boot cause 3 opposing ideologies in order to create never ending strife???

No you dumb twat. mohammed was just a military leader..like Moses..using an all powerful god myth as a proxy..in order to justify his own leadership of a bunch of useful idiots

Calm down shlomo, those picture wont work at Sup Forums.

All religion use scapegoats to deny logic. They are all guilty extorting for personal gain. What you are seeing today in whats left of major religions are just the biggest gangs who survived.

I think as a race we are enlightened enough to move away from religion as a needed institution for societal stability.

Really made me offended

People don't really care about religion. They only care when they're threatened.

Get out of here "Mike the asian kike".