When the fuck did norway uncuck?

when the fuck did norway uncuck?

this is a definitive timestream shift because norway in the timestream i came from is just slightly less cucked than sweden..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7eynP-YEAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j3CWTkF-vwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when did Norway uncuck.

the populous has always been pretty uncucked but they have no concept of government or politics so they let commie jewish dealmakers roll over the national policies to try to turn norway into sweden
it's still preventable, but it hasn't started yet, and it ought to start already

what happened? Someone fill me in

tell me, how bad is the refugee situation in norway?

for real i feel like i'm taking crazy pills. last i heard on Sup Forums was a norwegian telling me that oslo is full of somalis

>oslo is full of somalis

It is, and they're breeding like crazy too. Lol.
I can't wait to see the situation in 20-50 years.

racewar now

redpill me on somalis

That war started decades ago, and white ppl are losing big time.

Copenhagen > Stockholm > Oslo

Got sick of that concrete Hell day 1

True, but
Denmark > Norway > Sweden

>concrete Hell

It's a city, not a theme park like Copenhagen and Stockholm

Norway?
More like NorGAY LMAO!

they are very tiny and skinny, they are not like the slave bull ancestors you brought over

>tell me, how bad is the refugee situation in norway?
Norwegian here. I live and work in Sweden and can state that: Norway is not far behind Sweden. Norwegians are ig. more right leaning than Swedes. They recieved abour 1/3 of the number of invaders Sweden did last year. and are half the poppulation. Norway is changing fast.
From what I observe we are about 20% people of color and will probably be about 40% in another decade. Small rural towns are already filling up and there is no escaping unless you move to a small desolated mountain town with about 500 old and demented people.

It's 1/5th of the "invaders", not 1/3

Sir Mo Farah.

I'm just praying for Winterchan at this point. Or the Poles flipping. Even the Somalis would prefer warmth over gimmes surely.

Skeletons that frequently can't lift more than 50 kilos at the gym and is clogging up physical therapy queues after they've torn ligaments in their freakishly long limbs.
The only thing they're good at is running fast, but their stamina is shit.
t.Police officer who frequently runs after Somali thieves in the shithole called Oslo.

the bureaucrats have given up several major cities, most notably oslo which is probably halfway somali by now
norway really needs people to care about politics, right now they just don't at all, they go with the status quo and don't think about it, they think ap has been in charge forever and things are just fine so just change
however, hoyre (right) did win last time, the problem is that hoyre is a centrist party more than anything, they still let the eu dictate whatever and accept refugees everywhere
frp has some good policies but they're never in a million years winning the next election and they also have a ton of awful policies for our economy and other things

norway could really use a new political party that people rallied behind, it could build on the idea that people have voted for ap forever but with a twist that we protect our sovereignty by defending ourselves and our populous while deflecting the influences of bigger nations or the eu
norway has so much fucking oil and shekels, we could become israel 2.0 or worse

You do God's work.

Ja

1400-1600 - genocide by danes.
1940 - genocide by germans.

I kind of want to visit Norway. Heard that it's quite like New Zealand in many ways. Is it true that the cost of living is very expensive there?

because they had a honorable past.
youtube.com/watch?v=m7eynP-YEAQ

They're still cucked. Sweden just makes everyone else look good.

I actually look up to Norway.

They have 50/50 representation between the genders in their parliament because it's required by law.

Canada doesn't even have that.

The absolute shit tier of all the shit in africa. Other somalis are to other niggers what niggers are to Sup Forums

Makes sense when you see that geographically they come from the place where arabs and niggers meet. Combine the worst gene trash on the planet and you get somalis.

Norway has an opiate problem afaik. Just like New England.

>when the fuck did norway uncuck?

22nd of July, 2011 at 3:25pm New Oslo time.

At the core they're desert nomads.

Work hard when it's dry, party and rest when it rains and things get green.

In north europe, it always rains.

You have been transplanted into this timeline by Lord Kek. As a result, as far as you are concerned, Norway has always been as such.

You mean you guys are too stupid to understand anything and just get drunk thanking everyone you're not Sweden?

I mean, you guys may actually be so stupid you come across as intelligent and. It works out for you.

define uncucked, Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim are still lost cities

don't forget Stavanger, bro

Countries that border us cant afford to be cucks coz we, like a gas, fill all the space we can

norway's future was looking so bright during the viking era, they could have made an empire like britain and colonized everything
then they got fucking destroyed and were genocided by swedes and danes fighting over norwegian soil for seven hundred years until 1814, but even then we were second rate to sweden until fucking 1905 because they immediately declared war and made another awful treaty
it's such a pity, at least we have shekels and a chance to redeem norway
i don't know what it is, maybe people just got tired of fighting for independence and decided to just stop bothering
the typical american liberal would probably call norwegian behaviour very racist, people don't just go along with black people everywhere, they recognize that people aren't the same, and there's also not some hidden shield protecting jews
but despite all that nobody really cares about politics, it needs a rejuvenation

wut... it's not required by law in parliament, only in major companies management (40%).

oslo is pretty bad, but far away from sweden.
dont listen to this fagpicture is amount of immigrants, 1st 2nd and 3d gen from 2001 to 2011
t.osloFag

There are 39.6 women in the Norwegian parliament today.

%

> the cost of living is very expensive there?

ridiculous, don't drink at bars just buy your own at the markets

t. goes on drunk fishing trips to Norway (they look after their cod stocks).

Don't. $10-20 for a pint of beer, about twice that for a frozen pizza.

Our based neighbor

If anyone wants to see how cucked Norway is, just watch Lilyhammer. It's pretty funny TV show American-Norwegian co-production. But it shows the norwegian society as it is. Cucked to the bone.

Explain. I also fish cod.
(to foreigners: fishing is a GOOD job in Norway, pays well and lots of time free to travel the world or fap).

>only in major companies management (40%).
That's very progressive of you, congratulations.

and it leads to shit management and females drafted in by their male relatives to make quotas. even the (((Economist))) REEE's about it.

Why not? We are all the same after all.

>only in major companies management
if i ever become the owner of a big company and had to follow that rule, i'd just hire a bunch of strippers in a PR stunt. just to show how dumb it is.
imagine giving those jobs to iselin michelsen and sluts like that, allowing them to dress as vulgar as they want, when they represent equality legislation. would be glorious.

Really ? Haven't noticed that desu.

You go out at night now all you see is niggers and hijabs.

You're welcome.

Lol Norwegians are notoriously and pridefully racist as fuck. They've never been cucked

>We are all the same after all
we are? then why have that law?

>We are all the same after all.

"A woman is a man and a man is a woman" - me

this

dont forget this. we are based and far better than the other nordic countries (up there with finland tough)

I heard Oslo is very nonwhite. I think they're only keeping away from swede levels of cuck because they are greedy with their oil. Watch oil drop in the future and they beg for low wage nonwhite migrants.

Lmao Japan is always do based. Unless this is the American who happens to live there. Either way Japan is always fucking hilarious

>finland
>based

pick one

that's just a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=j3CWTkF-vwc
And this is in 2011
holy shit

Which is a good thing for Norway, as Norwegian girls don't like them :)

They'll just die off fapping alone like me.

>that's just a meme
really?

Cherrypicking: the video.

We are based desu

Fool. Where do you think the now 70 000 missing refugees of sweden go? Those who are supposed to be deported but are (((sent a letter))) asking them to please meet at the xxxxx location in a few months for deportation?

In the center of Oslo the different gangs of nigs and shitskins have friggin sentries stationed at practically every corner, at all times of the day. And that's not even considered one of the bad part of Oslo.

>Bergen
I fucking live here and the immigrants we have are primarily from Poland, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria.

And they're not even immigrants, they're labour dump thanks to the Schengen treaty.

2020 - genocide by third world muslims

Because they'd rather go to Sweden than Finland... not because they are based in any way.
They are not. They are just lucky.

>We are based desu
Nope

Commercial fishing is tightly controlled there, no spanish trawlers around, so you can catch some big arse cod over (50lb). Though my biggest catch was 8lb. Which compared to the UK is huge.

Absolute human garbage.

>They are just lucky.

The same is true for eastern europe. They are not BASED in any way, just luck because no one wants to live there.

That's just because they've been under Danish rule for so long. Sweden has had the least Danish influence, that's why they're so cucked.

My biggest is 68.3lb (31kg)

>Commercial fishing is tightly controlled there, no spanish trawlers around

Really? I thought it was free for all EU countries?

Also, for hobby fishing in Norway, Norwegians don't need any license or anything at all which is pretty cool compared to some other countries.

I am a leaf too and I hate Canada. SJW piece of shit non-country.

>I thought it was free for all EU countries?
One of the reasons we said no twice buddy, we wanted full control over our own fisheries.

XDD

Yeah, thank god Oslo cucks didn't succeed.
Rural Norway won that one.

It's only a war of both sides are fighting.

When I think about it... hmmm....
Norway has always had a decentralization policy. In Denmark most people live in Copenhagen. In Norway most people live outside the capital.

THIS is the only true reason why we said no to the EU twice.

>In Denmark most people live in Copenhagen. In Norway most people live outside the capital.
In 2012, Copenhagen had 551.900 inhabitants while Oslo had 618.683.

Denmark has roughly 700k more inhabitants than us.

Oslo is a shit ghetto, at least Gronland etc.

>when the fuck did norway uncuck?

October 24th 1945.

what? dont we need 'fiskekort' ?

I misread that as "flaskelort"

Inland fishing only. You can freely fish in the sea.

o-ok...

>Oslo full of somalis
19751 Pakistanis
8040 Somalis
what's the deal with Pakistan?there's no war and somehow they got millions of migrants all over Europe and USA

it's okay - I was sitting too far away from the screen, but I sqinted and pulled it closer - so now I read it properly. Alt gikk bra til slutt! godt poen ang. fiskekort forresten

>In 2012, Copenhagen had 551.900 inhabitants while Oslo had 618.683.

That's just the old municipal border lines. The actual city of Oslo is about 1 million.

in the 60s they exported loads of low educated workers to europe. it was the syria of the day, except the resistance for it was weak.

there's 200 million of 'em and the country is a vast shithole with no water.

>what's the deal with Pakistan?
You're probably to young to remember, there was a campaign to get labour imported in the 60s&70s. That was the first wave of immigration primarily from Pakistan and India.

are you lonely user?

>there was a campaign to get labour imported in the 60s&70

I was born in 1980 so I'm not "young" anymore... but anyway, holy fug ; they actually DECIDED to get them here?

Yes they did and it worked out with people integrating for the most. Once they imported enough people it went to shit as expected though.

We had a labour shortage.

They are based. The asian genes give them the higest IQ in Europe.

we could've brought some from South America but instead we got Pajeet and friends.

Lies told by the government. There was no need for them and they came here through human smugler. Read about it on document.no or fried.no

I left Bergen for 3 years to work in the USA. I came back this summer and holy shit, fuckin Abdulas everywhere.

There was no labor shortage then either u gullible retard.