/pol is having a dog as a pet degenerate?

/pol is having a dog as a pet degenerate?

I watched this documentary that talked about how dogs intentionally do cute things and play on our emotions so well because they have literally evolved alongside humans. The show argued that there was a time when dogs were useful tools in the wild, but now they are literally manipulating humans emotions like parasites.

Then after that show, the next day I went to my friends house and they have this little yappy dog. The dog was not behaving and literally had the attention of all three adults all day at the house. My two friends (guy n girl) were acting like it was their son and they didn't know what to do.

Then I realized, why the fuck is a dog occupying so much time and energy from two grown adults when it does nothing for them and just exists to be fed?

Are dogs niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_symbiotic_relationships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/pol is having a dog as a pet degenerate?
No, Muhammad. Only shitskin subhumans think dogs are degenerate.

Owning a dog is based and not degenerate. Treating it like a child is a different story

yes

dogs belong outside, defending the property and fucking up rats.

Dude, it isn't a parasitic relationship

It's symbiotic.

Totally agree that having a dog if u live in the country is a good idea. I think having a dog in the city is fucking degenerate as fuck.

Dude the fucking star bucks cunt who walks around with a dog in her purse shaking like it's malnourished is not a symbiotic relationship.

Back to keddit you stupid femanon cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_symbiotic_relationships

The man provides a home, food, and safety to the dog.

The dog provides the man with humanity.

A love for dogs is the easiest way to identify a white person. Maybe dogs aren't as functional as they used to be, but they still provide emotional support and work to protect against intruders and shit like that.

They evolve alongside one another.

>animal does cute thing because you reward it for being cute
>WAAH IT'S MANIPULATING ME

jfc

Memes aren't real, user. Your posts have a meme-density too high to measure, and your thinking is grounded in memes instead of reality. You need to take a break from this site.

Yeah it's wierd... I don't get it... it would be like having a cute retard around all the time... maybe people like dogs because it makes them seem smart.

They are lifelong companions to one another.

>My two friends (guy n girl) were acting like it was their son and they didn't know what to do.

Being a good owner requires that you have to be smarter than the dog.

they'll fucking piss everywhere if you go out to the bar
fuck you stitch you shitface i hate you

Some dogs. The dogs that have been bred solely for human companionship are useless and shouldn't be encouraged to breed.

Some breeds are very high tier and teach you personal responsibility, management and leadership skills, and also give you satisfaction of raising something to productive uses.

Border Collies are the smartest dog breed, Belgian Malinois are the best police dog (best mix of strength and trainability, edges out German Shepards in most categories).

This.

you think it's possible the other way around?

What kind of retarded question is that
Dogs were first domesticated animal
Dog is mans best friend
Dog will help you whenever he can
Dogs remove kebab very well

>Implying my German Shephard is not functional as intuder deterrent
Dude, he would remove intruder in few seconds if given chance. He loves chasing stuff and do not even like my neighbour

Fpbp

Without them, the survival of many of their species over the course of history would have had a pretty rough time.

>dogs are like Jews
>Cats are the true niggers

No and fuck off muhammed

>Is having a wife and/or children degenerate? They are just parasites

Technically kids and women are the same.

a dog is an extremely cost-effective alarm system which is why I keep one.

It will tell you everything thats happening on your property, whether its animals rummaging around, or a guy just walking by or if someone is trying to enter.

No but having a cat is

Cats have toxoplasma gondii brain Parasites that alter human behaviour in unknown ways

> dogs do cool and cute stuff to make me happy.
> somehow degenerate.

I am completely missing your point. You mean dogs act the way women should?

or emotionally unstable

Fuck off with this meme that not loving pretty much niggers means you're a Muslim.

Dogs have been loyal to humanity for centuries I for one would sooner kill a man than my own dog

With that materialist mindset of yours, even cellphones are parasites because they use electricity which you pay for and give you nothing.

My dog is anything but a parasite. Pic related getting ready for a walk

It's only degenerate if you get a "pure bred" dog or a very small breed like a Chihuahua, those things should never have happened

Large trained dog > large dog > cat > fish > reptiles/spiders/etc > trained small dog > a pile of shit > small dogs

Hot.

If I see a city dweller with a pet I know they are weak.
It's like they're afraid to be alone with themselves.

In the country, I don't care. Beasts are for man's bidding.

desu, he looks like he's getting ready for something else, big fella.

Dogs = glorious.

Dogs are for white people, and it is absolutely NOT degenerate to own them.
This having been said, it is correct to raise a dog to be calm and disciplined. Pampering a yappy little shit dog and having it as the center of attention is for beta leftists.

>t. Achmed al Muhammad

You have these shit dogs outside of detroit?

*hits blunt*

>t. Muhammad
Dogs have been a part of human culture in Europe for ten thousand years.
Asia, Africa and most of the rest of the world never thought of befriending wolves like we did.
We systematically bred them by taking out the litters that were hostile against humans and keeping those who obeyed.
We've used them as guards, farm help, hunting dogs, tracking etc. since that time.
They are fiercely loyal and would die to protect you.
Why the fuck wouldn't you own one if you had the opportunity?

Dogs are there as an alarm system.

My shotgun is there to remove intruder.

white ppl everybody

dogs = loyal, will protect you, reads your facial expressions and loves you, no toxoplasma brain parasite

cats = selfish cunts, don't love you, fucks off for most of the day and only comes back for food, toxoplasma brain parasite that infects humans

>defending the property and fucking up rats.

judenrats?

t.Ahmed

>no not really...dogs can swim.

Maybe because we're the only race that actually developed a symbiotic relationship with animals ,while you idiots made mud huts and were afraid of the sea until we colonized your asses.
Wolves ate your families for hundreds of thousands of years and that's why you feel disgust and even fear when you see one.

I have my fists and my bludgeon, but that's all I need in Poland

>wolves
those were hyenas and maybe lions, but definitely not wolves, wrong place for wolf

>Border Collies are the smartest dog breed
I've seen them tied with Shetland Sheepdogs, but yeah-A pretty based race.

Toxoplasmosa causes more red pilled behavior patterns.

>we're the only race that actually developed a symbiotic relationship with animals
Incorrect. Ants have also done this.

No, dogs are loyal and pets teach children about responsibility.

Cats are manipulative, but are a good way to learn about the ways of a woman.

>tfw (you) again

YAY!

Ofc not you stupid mother fucker.

It's far more degenerate to eat them like Asians do. I've watched them slurp down dog eggs at work and wanted to strangle them to death.

The dogs I've owned have been awesome, great companions. Some are annoying as fuck though. I don't think my dog knows he's being cute but that would be funny if he did. Like when he turns over for belly rubbins when I'm leaving for work :) makes my day

>dog alarm
My dog actually saved me from being gangraped by Somalis after I forgot to lock my door.
He heard them walking and started a fucking racket in front of the door. I quickly locked it only to hear ape language and banging on it.
They tried to break up the lock with a crowbar and said they had a gun. Too bad I have three fucking locks and a steel reinforced doors incase this shit happens.
Doggo saved my, and most likely his own, life that day.

>dog eggs
Dogs don't lay eggs, user.

Most home intruders avoid houses with doggos

Don't buy happy dogs senpai

>Women become outgoing sluts or can abort if they're pregnant
>Men become reclusive NEETS

maybe he meant dog testicles

This race is amazing as a guard dog and loyal as fuck. The only drawback is that they're EXTREMELY cautious and can be dangerous to strangers or new family members.
I hope you got a good handle on that dog, senpai.

It feels good to provide for something. Get a dog, 10$ bag of food lasts it a week, Wash it once a month let it run around and shit, give it a tenis ball or something, easy.
BOOM! happy ass dog, so happy he cant keep his shit when you get home. More greatful then your wife.

Toxoplasmosis requires the human to eat cat shit, which is not red pilled

I bet you would have watched as they raped your girlfriend becaus enough obviously don't have a gun. This is the part where I call you a cuck. Cuck.

Sorry, they are the embryonic sacs or whatever the hell, torn from a dogs ass or something

This is my argument

....a dog benefits your life by coming up and showing affection

That's not yearning for attention. That's showing affection.

That benefits the family by easing the heart and reminding the person the dog is showing affection to that he/she is loved you stupid fucking nigger.

What the fuck? Nice bait.

Are ants homo sapiens? I said RACE(as in White people) not SPECIES.

We're all one race--the Earthling race.

People think bug-chasing is about AIDS, but it's actually about toxoplasmosis. The gay agenda is the cat agenda.

I think asians and native americans had doggos as well

Not all dogs are niggers. Get a useful breed user, not a pussy toy-dog. German shepherd or a labrador for example.

Absolute best doggo I ever owned. Not all small breeds are spastic.

say no more... say no more...

My cat is a fucking nigger.
Dogs are great. They are such bros.

>little yappy dog
Small dogs are garbage tier, larger breeds are based though.

I didn't have time to get my hunting rifle. If I didn't lock the door right there, they would have busted it open.
Norwegians are allowed to own guns, but our rules are extremely strict compared to yours.

-No concealed carry
-Handguns require a 2 year membership in a gunclub(which are basically fucking mafia businesses when it comes to certification) and a recert every 4-6 months(with a shekel fee of course, goy). Failure to do so will result in you owning an illegal weapon and if you don't recert or deliver the gun for decommission, you will get a hefty fine and taken your gun privileges away forever.
-Shotguns and rifles can be purchased and kept forever with a hunting license
-If you're a farmer you can legally own a shotgun with no training(I have no idea if they've changed this) and use it on your own property to protect yourself from wildlife
-Crossbows are illegal(anything that fires a projectile and can "hold" kinetic energy loaded by itself)
-Bows, recurves and compound bows are legal(but for how long)
-Knives are legal, but not swords(uncertain about this one)

So basically you can own a gun, but if you kill someone in self defense, you might get charged and spend some jail time. Most people run to the hills when they see a weapon regardless of race.

We are more cucked than you when it comes to weapons, but we are much more safer since violent crime is so rare here.

>/pol is having a dog as a pet degenerate?
A white person's life will feel incomplete if he/she does not have a dog. It's an important part of white people's culture. It's really pathetic to be honest.

The thing most people don't realize is the difference between dogs in America and places like Poland. (using it as an example since i've been there and seen the typical german shepherd).
Polish dogs are kept outside usually, and when guests are over they're in a steel cage. When they walk their dogs, they have fucking mouth guards on them like police dogs. They're not like american dogs which are pets, and are nice to strangers and just want to play. Dogs like those I saw there are vicious, even their barking sounds different because it sounds way scarier.

Easy now, we got leafs here.

Bug chasing? Is that some faggot lingo?

Asian had dogs, but not for the reason you think.
Most likely an import from the west.
I think Japs used them for hunting(They have two Ur-dogs. Brushwood and some other one), but as we all know they are honorary aryans.

Dogs are a lot of responsibility. It's a creature dependent on you to live and learn. You need to teach it, at the very least, how not to bite, how to walk properly, where to pee and poop, what is and isn't acceptable behavior in the house and out of it, and how to socialize with other animals and people. You also have to feed it, make sure it gets proper exercise, and generally all the other day to day activities involved in keeping a creature alive

In Japan it is extremely expensive to own a pet dog in the city, they are treated as fancy luxury items.

Those dogs are bred to be tools, not companions.
Military dogs get shot if they get too friendly and don't obey. Thankfully many people adopt them and have basically a friendly weapon at their disposal.

Humans intentionally do cute things to play on our emotions as well. Nice argument, retard.

A dog will protect your home and your family.

> falling for the (((not eating cat shit Jew)))

Not likely.

It's not pathetic you little faggot. Sorry your mommy won't let you get a dog because she knos your stupid autistic ass won't take care of it because you aren't responsible for shit.

I owned a German Shepherd that was vicious as all hell. Were you in the countryside? I could see that as city folk seem to prefer little doggos

Dogs, if treated properly, are loyal unto death. More than I can say for most everything else. The most effective deterrent to intruders outside of shooting them. Dogs rule.

I don't understand you

I work with k9s in our military, they definitely don't get shot. They are simply sold to police departments or to loving (hopefully) homes.

It's not a parasite because people willingly and knowingly make the choice to say "I will care about this animal in return for its cuteness value". Calling them parasites is like saying "musician isn't a job, they don't produce any goods".

Dogs are professional entertainers.

t. Abdel Bakr Islami al-USI