Slavery

So, was slavery of the black people as bad as they say?

I know there were many sadistic cases, but Wouldnt most people view them as pets? You wouldnt whip your dog

So I ask, what really happened? Ps, blacks couldnt read or write back then so how was the information passed on?

>blacks couldnt read or write back then so how was the information passed on?

with their psychic powers before the white man stole them.

>Wouldnt most people view them as pets? You wouldnt whip your dog

dog>nigger

Yes it was as bad as they say. If it hadn't happened, there wouldn't be so many god damn niggers in American now.

I doubt they were treated too poorly. Slavery was about getting shit done, not cruelty. Work a slave too hard and after a certain point beatings give diminishing returns.

"How was the information passed on"
Bitch are you autistic they still had mouths

way more civil than the Arab slave trade, far fewer slaves were bought by Europeans and they could actually become land owners in America if freed legally

Niggers, like Jews, are victims of their own victim complex

Its funny because if they wouldn't have been brought here they would be dying of AIDS in Africa, niggers are so ungrateful.

This. Also, the reason they weren't supposed to be taught to read or write was to PREVENT slaves from passing information about, say, an escape.

Yes it was pretty bad.
Just as everything back in the days, blacks were not the only slaves, if you got captured during war chances are you would end up as a slave unless your family was rich enough to pay ransom.

Around the 17-18 century with colonialism white people enjoyed better terms with other whites.

Anyways, we did not start slavery but we ended it, and Arabs were the the greatest slave traders by far. Followed by Africans and then whites.

This is just my opinion but if Europeans had never colonised Africa, the black population would have been way waaaay lower than what we have today.

>Was slavery bad
Yes

>Yo! Gibsmedats pussy craka ass slave masser! Dem monies be all up in muh grill and sheeeeitt

Would anyone call this verbal language?

They were really bad at Tetris

You obviously don't speak good nigger, why would money be getting in someone's face?

>implying speaking Nigger is a skill

What constitutes a skill is relative but the rewards society offers for knowing their language is more or less limited to understanding rap lyrics and pretending to be one online.

Slaves were expensive as fuck. You had to take care of them, so they could remain productive. It's not like they could work them to death and just get new ones when they needed. Relatively speaking, they did not live too badly. They needed housing, food, clothes, some form of education, etc. The females were trusted enough by the owners to take care of their children. In all likelihood, most of them had better lives than back home in Africa.

In some ways yes but not in all ways. For instance the myth that slaves were malnourished is mostly false because they literally couldn't do long days of work without enough calories and nutrients.

Plus, george washington had a slave and they were best friends

the slave lived an aristocratic life

were they in a sexual relationship? it cant be known

lol most slaves were better taken care of than blacks today. They had free food and shelter just like they do today, except they had work to keep them occupied so they didn't chimp out and start killing each other. Plus back then the fathers had no choice but to stick around.

It was very unpleasant for them. Although the only people who are eternally accountable for it are Westerners, whereas Middle Eastern and African Slave owners, are not held to this although now the Black Muslim movement eg Louis Farrakhan are now targeting the Jews on it.

Really, a lot of Africa is still similar, but more covert. I think just the idea that they were slaves to a foreign entity makes them butthurt, whereas they wouldn't mind that their ancestors had terrible life quality under another African ruler.

The joke is that slavery of the white people was much worse, and in much greater numbers for longer.

they sat like that for 2 months

Live in Africa as a free man and die of aids
Live in the US as a descendant of a slave and have healthcare

S-surely slavery was bad and only bad, nothing good ever came from slavery

Uber-underated post

WTF is it with Amerifats and their cuck fantasies? Now you want fucking George Washington blacked! Brainwashed Amerifat!

>the Black Muslim movement eg Louis Farrakhan are now targeting the Jews on it.
Interesting. How is that progressing?

why? wouldn't their muscles deteriorate?
they should have at least put a hamster wheel in or something

If they WUZ KANGZ, how did they get enslaved?

It wasn't even close to being as bad as the Barbary slave trade or the Japanese Comfort Woman through out WW1/2 but still pretty bad, there still isn't any reason to gilt trip an entire generation into a Ethno-masochism. I'm fine with Blacks as long as they aren't niggers, I'm fine with Whites as long as they aren't Rednecks or SJW cucks, I'm fine with Arabs as long as they aren't Explosive backwards radicals how every an individual society isn't enough for these fucking 'liberal' Marxist an one day we'll need to purge them with free helicopter rides.

If we enslaved the entire black race, everyone would get on average 4-5 slaves each.

I live alone in a small apartment, i can't have that many slaves.

>how did they get enslaved?
Yakub's tricknology.

There wasn't anything wrong with it until some Dumbass started assigning human rights and values to animals.

Look long and hard at slavery. People will do the same thing for anything displaying human characteristics.

>sex bots
>robots
>future homonculi

There must have been at least some White people who weren't totally against black people, so I'm sure they were concerned about the black generation's future so they passed it down instead of the black people. Also there are some black people who lived through the slavery during the 1900's who managed to get themselves heard in the present day.

wait wait wait

were the slaves bought from slave traders in africa or were they "kidnapped from their tribes" like I was told in school

my parents country house could easily put 10 slaves to work

You motherfuckers