Why is it still a thing?

nobody else wants it

to piss off turks I'd assume

its a mystery

To make them feel shame for losing more than half their nation to fucking Kurds. All while they hold hands and support said Kurds and together blame Turkey for all their problems.

It's really a weird case of stockholm syndrome.

Does this mean Armenians are cuckolds?

Kurds are disgusting inbred shit skin mudslimes. Armenians are better

I don't think Armenians support Kurds

I don't think Armenia gives a shit about Kurds, I would imagine Armenians are laughing their asses off at Kurds and Turks killing each other

Yeah, they hold protest together againt the big bad evil Turks.

Eventhough Kurds admitted to carrying out the genocide but said "we're sorry" so it's all cool now for crucifying little Ayda to the cross while screaming "BIJI KURDISTAN".

>diaspora

yeah no one cares

Georgia > Armenia >>>> Azerbaijan > North Caucasus

this is just one rare photo bruh. I heard most Armenians hate Kurds because they were responsible for the rapes during the genocide

kys shitskin

t.Aram Bijistani

I'm Assyrian lol, umad?

kurds are known for displacing people and then living on their land, and then that land suddenly always was kurdish,for 8000+ years, and dont forget that saladin was a kurd
Kurdish identity is basically LARPing as the victim

I guess you are more Assyrian then Australian since you didn't get my bants.

But atleast you guys aren't as cucked as the Armenian diaspora when it comes to Kurds

It's funny because Azerbaijan is a fake country.

What is your ancestry?

lebanese/swede

I know many Armenians dude they don't like Kurds lol. They aren't cucked by them

kys

right after your meme nation, barzani

Armenian girls are hot

>you are now aware that Armenia was a first country adopted Christianity on a national level

Georgians are literally mountain Jews