How does it feel to know you fought in the meme war for a jew controlled president?

How does it feel to know you fought in the meme war for a jew controlled president?

>How does it feel to have gotten the best of the bunch for your cause

Why is it everytime I ask a fucking maplenigger or a roo fucker to give me some of but not all of that woop wooop in case of the potential niggers and aboriginals raping them in the anus?

I simply cannot understand these cultural differences Le'brucejello Al-Sydney

I fought for the right side #I'mWithHer

Aborigines are too busy sniffing petrol or huffing paint to rape anyones anus, except maybe their own kids..

I didn't vote for him, but did you guys really lose a war with a bunch of birds?

That's unbelievable.

You mean against the muslim controlled one?

Feels good man.

We didn't lose, we just withdrew and the farmers with dated weaponry, oops I mean emus came back after we left.

Ok, that absolutely clears that up but there are still issues we have to come to terms over.

For instance. Why do niggers in every country but malaysia never wash their hands?

How is this something that we can combat, because those with dirty hands often eat their own fecal matter as told by Mike Matthewson the hero of Macassa.

The real problem I think is that celebrity endorsement actually holds weight. Nobody should really care what kind of underwear rich niggers wear, and I think this can all be attributed towards canadians.

You guys need preferential voting s9 you can vote for minor parties without throwing away your vote.

The problem with minor parties can be seen when we look at psycological issues that stem from underage rape.

Did you know that they often live in a state of perpetual childhood, which is perfect for the liberalization of western society?

Liberals actually love rape, especially child rape. This is why pizzagate was a thing. Rape survivors vote liberal.

Fine, I hate muzzies way more than I hate jews.

And nothing makes muzzies more asshurt than jews.

So, you hate the puppet and not the one pulling the strings? wew.

This tends to be true but you need to be careful about upsetting the bank manager when you are two weeks from closing on a house. Thats the best advice Baron Delaronda of Prussia ever gave anyone.

This is the world we live in and capitalist dreams are the hands we are given.

Sorry but Steve Harvey is also a nigger.

When the puppet is a picture of a puppet is it not appropriate to hate the fake? The one who uses the puppet should be hated as much as the fake puppet even though it did not decide to be fake but was born that way.

We have to be what is required of those who pull the strings until we all learn how to wire a GPS into a cable box and learn where the transmissions are being sent from.

The goyim were given no real option, as planned.

King Nigger Olbomber is super duper anti kike, right?

So antikike he gave yidsRaEl 30+ billion in American tax dollars?

"He had eight years to make a difference but he didn't.

At this point it just seems like an orchestrated thing to rally Trump supporters to support Israel because we always have to do the opposite of what the big bad leftists are doing."

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

I just hate the Clinton/Bush shit show with a passion. Maybe I'll hate Trump, maybe I won't. Best turd in the shit sandwich

That sounds like the government stepping in to compensate for people sucking.

No more participation trophies, just win.

Yea, and Lil Wayne is cool.

Feels great, because he said throughout his entire campaign that he was a staunch supporter of Israel.
I'm a nationalist, and all true nationalists are zionists.

Nothing wrong with Israel and nationalist jews.

Globalist, marxist jews are no worse than globalists, marxist europeans.

In what way does it mean that, you just write numbers down in the order you prefer the candidates, if number 1 doesn't get in your vote goes to number 2 and so on.

This is a precision operation and the jews who run nestle are involved. If you are not afraid of the huge mishapen penis then you are nothing more than a child with a fake world view.

Only a fool would attempt to create a ramen soup using arizona green tea.

Are you fucking serious?

People don't vote 3rd party in America because the two major parties have multiple sub factions within them. It's not because of the system or anything, it's based off the willingness of Conservatives and Liberals to bind together against each other.

Our established 3rd parties also suck dick. Libertarian and Green? Lol

It does not matter how old a dog is, but rather how much meat is able to be suckled from its bones.

The marrow will make good soup, and this soup will be fed to the pigs that control it all. Beware the fourth bell: It rings for the doom of nations.

Not great but fulfilling none the less
Liberal tears sometimes come at a price
At least Hillary was dethroned

That sounds fucking retarded. Do you understand how stupid the average person is? Let me clue you in.

On American ballots, it is typical to include voting for local judges. The prompt will read something like, "vote for up to four," and then it includes only four names (because anyone running for judge knows how to game who can get on the ballot) and four write in spaces.

Guess what happens every single time.

If you guessed those four names always win, then you'd be right.

The same nonsense would happen with your "proportional" voting retardation. Morons would look at the ballot and think to themselves, "well, I'm supposed to rank them all, so I will!" Inevitably giving points to people they hate because they are stupid. Meanwhile anyone smart enough to simply not mark anything deeper than one or two has his vote invalidated by the hordes of sheeple.

TL;DR your system seems designed for niggers.

Fufilment comes from within, for the beast with teeth that gnash will give nothing but false hope.

The body politic is not in control of the production yet he is six million and one. The truth is easy to see when you open your eyes.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Lola Sylvester once offered to have lunch with Jimmy Carter but none alive remember what they had.

This is of course by design and only the wise understand why. Wisdom has eluded me for a decade and I simply cannot understand it. Most things are simple but this is hard.

It all starts with gun control

This

The ones that will be known as "the shoe twins" are the most dangerous of all.

They will bring an age of rape and horror to the belgian people. We must stay or hands and secure our legacy lest the shoe twins ally with the lihzard men of Gamma Twixetti Organger

>if you aren't afraid you are a child
really zapped my walnut

Those who make a mockery are sure to take to rocketry. They will be red of eye, olive of skin, and green of hair.

They are already known to you personally, for you have seen them in your dreams.

No different than any other war americans fought in

Those who speak of war have no idea what the future holds.

In the grim darkness of our species future there is only war, and nobody will win it. Mark my words, gentle nigger Le'monjello: The mind will wander to places of comfort when brutality becomes common. We are brutally common in our endeavors.