What's Sup Forums's stance on polygamy?

What's Sup Forums's stance on polygamy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only acceptable in America if done by whites.

Did you already make this thread?
Why do people keep making the same exact threads over and over again...
It's like balding thread that pops up all the time

>implying any race other than whites has fathers

This.

It solves the rediculous rate of single motherhood if cucks are willing to marry 2-3 women and it ensures alpha/ genius genes are passed on.

Pretty degenerate and bad for a society on the large scale outside of insane circumstances like a war killing off 20%+ of the male population

You can't force women to be with inferior men, if they rather be in a relationship and share one alpha guy with multiple women they will be more happy.

But as man without wife I wouldn't be motivated to create anything for society.

seems like a good idea 2bh

It causes civilisational collapse like all others form of degeneracy destroying the institution of marriage so...

Then again, it would put a huge incentive and create a huge market for artificial wombs, accelerating the metamorphosis of Humanity into a male-only species.

If they have the money and it provides a stable family life with minimum infighting (no #1,2,3 wife) then i got no problem with it.

Impossible for western women as they are bitchy and jealous as fuck of each other.

You would basically have to marry sisters.

It also wouldn't increase the white population as each woman would have 2 kids average max. The cost for the husband would be outrageous and unless on millionaire levels of income or nigger levels of welfare, no working man could afford it.

lol alpha men of the future will force you inferiors to provide for society while they fuck many women.

Rome tried that with the bachelor tax.
Didn't turn out well, what with the collapse a generation later :^)

degenerates
society and any good ideology is built on the family, polygamy does not function in the least

It leads to higher rates of infant mortality, societal violence, and helps Muslims.

>What's Sup Forums's stance on polygamy?

Sometimes you sacrifice quality for quantity. Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I'll show you the bloke that's sick of fucking her

Why does he look photoshopped?

So capitalism?

DEGENERATE MATERIALISM

ideal desu

I love the woman I am with but I am not ready to settle down with one pussy

I mean FUCK

it could work if having many kids wasn't punished by the child support system we have. I should be encouraged to pass on my flawless genes, right? not forced to chose between 10 kids and having any wealth ever

Problem: Men literally have a biological 'provider instinct' that triggers when they have a kid. Monogamy is literally like a Civ V technology upgrade that unlocks men's 'provider' instinct and makes them productive members of society.

Women's true nature is literally why our ancestors invented arraigned marriages and strict monogamy. Modern civilization wouldn't have been possible without them.

Do you know that the sexual revolution is literally the death knell for every transcendent culture throughout history? It's true: literally every culture that has ever risen to political hegemony has had highly restrictive monogamy so women's sexuality had no effect on partnering and men could be free to re-direct their mate attracting energies into productive societal goals.

Put simply: If all your men have a slice of trim at home and aren't thinking about trying to get their dick sucked 24/7 it's amazing what they can get done.

Dissolution of strict monogamy universally leads a culture to downfall as they either break up from internal anarchy or are overtaken by outside invaders who have more strict sexual morality. The problem is that women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date. The 'alpha' qualities that attract women (especially women who've already had multiple partners) are the opposite of the qualities that benefit society.
Quite frankly, modern society was built on the backs of delayed-gratification "sex isn't that important" "beta" males. Women's biological programming is 10,000 years out of date. Women's natural tenancy to ignore productive "beta" males in favor of fighting over a few "alphas" has toppled countless empires. Because being 'Alpha' and constantly measuring dicks and competing for women's fickle attraction just takes away from your ability to contribute to society.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

>You can't force women to be with inferior men

Then what's the point of religion?

i can't afford it

still waiting to win that lottery

Bad. Preventing the majority of men from having wives discourages them from engaging in pro-social behavior.

But those men that will be slaves will do nothing creative and will just create resources while doing nothing else to keep society going.
To keep community together and restrict people from acting immoral.

degeneracy, what else?

boredom, newfag

kill all men of color and let the white man have their women

We still don't want mulado babies you retard

I think marriage should be between 1 man and 1 woman.

However if society doesn't share my views, polygamy would probably work quite well if the wives were all a bit gay.