I'm in cologne germany and it's New Year's Eve

rape some infidels cunt

Die already

Explosion!

>I'm in cologne germany and it's New Year's Eve
too late

Good luck nigga

Better keep your head down, soldat.

You can literally see the foodstains at the edges of her lips.

Even qt moslems are dirty rotten pigs who need to be slaughtered.

>we are soldiers of mustafa kemal
>we are the guardians of the Republic
>tfw no qt3.14 nationalist kemalist gf

It is a beauty spot stupid Hans.

should allahu akbar and get laid famms

I will come for you and i will kill you i guarantee you that.
I will kill you and everyone in your family who is a moslem.
I will kill every single moslem i can find and i will slaughter you

you should all feel bad for nitpicking over what the fuck white means , this couldnt be more stupid and arbitrary than it already apparently is

>I'm in cologne germany and it's New Year's Eve

Prepare to get raped by the freshly imported skilled workers.

Rape in peace.

Whoa there Kevin! Look out for the cyber police!

can I join? I want to rape blonde girls too

Attila my son

You will be culturally enriched tonight.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Just wait. the mainstream media will declare it some sort of victory if the Muslim hordes DONT rape en mass this year.

They will tho.

I are man now

Please user. Take lots of pics. Even if you aren't into the party scene. Please. This could be a historical event. Huge implications. You owe it to your future grandchildren, because tonight could spark something.

t. Muhammad Abdelkader al-Germani

>we are soldiers of kamal
*cringes*

you need to be russian for this to work

Post habbenings

Nothing at all is going to happen. Tonight the 70,000 ft2 around the Cologne cathedral will be the most heavily guarded public space in the world. All the mayhem which may happen elsewhere and not even be known for days will be drowned out by the triumphant clamour in the German media tomorrow: "See, nothing happened. Fearmongers btfo."

Implying the "average german citizen" has monolids you inbred fucking retard, people who look like that are literally the tiniest minority in Germany, infact I don't think I have EVER seen a white guy with monolid

This.
Truly pathetic that in order for nothing to happen in a tiny plot of land you need thousands of cops on active duty, miles of concrete barriers, and lots of special forces on active duty for when some nightclub gets taken over by radicals.
All these worthless Gutmenschen parroting the Newspeak narrative, while denouncing the real "fake" news, about how Mustaffa al-Afghani raped some old woman, and a truck of Peace visited some European square.

>mudslime
>beauty spot

kek

>you inbred fucking retard
ahmed, please.

herpes from sucking too many german cocks

Make sure you have you're bracelet on? Sweeden said they work.

>implying it will happen in Cologne again
>implying it won't happen somewhere else and be instantly covered up

It will happen in Cologne and elsewhere.

you are safe. the rapefugeeing will take place in other cities and smalltowns tonight, where there is less public attention.

>europe is not white
>muh soviets
>forgetting about genghis khan
pleb

F

Shelter some qts from the rapefugees, a win-win desu

t. shitposting romanian who has never been to germany

Germany will come to Romania

>bad, bad Russia convincing goat fuckers to rape girls!! :(

Enjoy Ahmed's fireworks.

unless i read about a white man stabbing immigrants on new years eve tomorrow, im not impressed.

I'll bet most women stay in tonight.

This is how the women of the middle east ended up prisoners in their own homes: by Muslim men ruling the streets. Good job, Germany. Your daughters and sisters are now living in fear because you won't stand up against this handful of "tanned Germans". A foreign, barbarian culture now rules your nation and you let it happen. You deserve whatever miseries they heap on you. God knows, you've done everything within your power to ensure it.

Put something to protect your arse then.

dont forget atila the hun and romans rapin

>Hello,it's NYE we are in Cologne Germany. My name is Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass

Rape Merkel.

It would at least stop the refugees from using the excuse "I didn't know if they wanted to be raped or not"