The men who live as dogs: 'We're just the same as any person on the high street'

# Human pups like to live in packs, play with squeaky toys, eat from bowls and nuzzle their ‘handlers’. Ahead of a new documentary, Spot, Bootbrush and Kaz open up about their community

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/25/secret-life-of-the-human-pups-the-men-who-live-as-dogs#img-1

___

It’s easy to laugh at a grown man in a rubber dog suit chewing on a squeaky toy. Maybe too easy, in fact, because to laugh is to dismiss it, denigrate it – ignore the fact that many of us have found comfort and joy in pretending to be animals at some point in our lives.

Secret Life of the Human Pups is a sympathetic look at the world of pup play, a movement that grew out of the BDSM community and has exploded in the last 15 years as the internet made it easier to reach out to likeminded people. While the pup community is a broad church, human pups tend to be male, gay, have an interest in dressing in leather, wear dog-like hoods, enjoy tactile interactions like stomach rubbing or ear tickling, play with toys, eat out of bowls and are often in a relationship with their human “handlers”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ
youtu.be/tVLlmL9qsww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all live in a doggy dog world.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS A CHINAMAN

REEEEEEEEE KILL IT

Trailer to the Channgel 4 documentary, "Secret Life of the Human Pups".

youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ

YIFF IN HELL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lel

I don't see the problem, they're just having a bit of fun, something Sup Forums lusers haven't had in years

>empty inside

She's dead inside.

>fun

WAKE ME UP

what the fuck is happening to us

>CHINAMAN

Hong Kong is not China, my American friend.

His dog house is luckily all prepared for him.

Auschwitz was a mistake.

It wasn't efficient enough.

>who live as dogs

they ARE dogs you bigot

stop complaining, this IS normal and if you disagree you are just a SILLY MEAN DRUMPFKIN

these dogs were just BORN this way. like me, i was BORN a zebra but assigned human at birth

you just need to be more open minded

youtu.be/tVLlmL9qsww

She fell for the rubber dog man meme

Nice try kike, we goys ain't that stupid.

That's like saying Hawaii isn't America

Her soul is long time evaporated

Well, she is his former fiancée so at least she had some sense.
>The realisation was not without its repercussions: it led to a breakup with his former fiancee Rachel and a move into a gay relationship with his new handler. Colin
>a gay relationship with his new handler. Colin
Surprised not.

HM2 was shit

There's a big difference between cosplay and furry degeneracy.

JUST

To me this looks like modern laziness.

Instead of devoting time to discovering your own interests and cultivating your own character and good manners, just put on an animal mask.

It makes you look fun and ker-azy, and can easily be transmitted over the internet.

they need to kill themselves

Nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask

they could join up with this guy

>FurHer
>furher
>fuhrer
Hillary Clinton was the modern day fuhrer