youtube.com/watch?v=S-hhtWTEV1k
youtube.com/watch?v=9zTeJPHSRIc
youtu.be/XsanUlquqME
youtu.be/qCJ-Zm48Juc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck aren't they fighting back?

>stand in front of the barrier thats protecting you

??????????????

Yeah you are right there is something wrong with little bitches who dont fight back.

Also fuck nigs for nigging.

The fuck is going on here?

Genetics.

cultural enrichment

that's a moshpit

>wearing a TPB jersey.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTWdm6RrpVE

DJ started playing this

How can crackas even compete.

>they just stand there and take it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHITE PEOPLE CONFIRMED C(U)CKED ONCE AGAIN AHAHAHA

That would be racism

why are they all looking at this monkey? What is it doing? That rap thing?

Watching the webm with this music on is perfect.

Where the fuck are they that no one intervenes or fights back?

Is this some liberal college help the homeless/Niggers bullshit?

Basically this:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-hhtWTEV1k

I'm sorry, but that was funny as hell.

cringe senpai

Only a nigger could take something as beautiful and classic as 18th century European fashion and nigger it up. WTF is that magenta monstrosity on the right supposed to even be? It looks like some shit a nigger pimp from 1974 would have worn. Goddamn boons.

For one it isn't a fight, it's considered dancing and this has been in the metal/hardcore/punk scene for many years. When I used to go to shows 10 years ago people were doing it.

>it's considered dancing

so, if three large guys surround a smaller person and beat them senseless, is that ok?

>metal
>not for absolute autistic retards

There is no DJ since the way they are dancing is for metal, hardcore or punk music.

You can spot the only coal burner in the room by looking at the chick bouncing in her seat.

You guys are faggots if you think this is moshing.Moshing used to be fun, you'd just bounce off people in a circle. When the Dipshit Generation grew up and started going to shows, they'd throw their arms and legs around hitting people, thinking it was cool. OR they'd smash against the stage. Fucking idiots.

You aren't supposed to surround and beat anyone.

It's actually supposed to be dancing to the music. Nothing to do with actually hurting people

youtube.com/watch?v=9zTeJPHSRIc

I didn't personally like it, I was just explaining what people were doing.

How old must you be if you act like people weren't doing this 15 years ago? Even maybe 20 years ago people were doing it at Sick of it All shows.

Fucking hell this is degenerate shit.

In that webm up there, the black guy clearly threw that last punch just to hit someone.

I'm not arguing with you, it's just that this idiotic dance is so hilariously open to abuse. I suppose if it were made clear that "in this zone you can assault anyone freely" and you entered that cage, then you deserve what you get, but if it's some supposedly "spontaneous" shit, then fuck that.

>so, if three large guys surround a smaller person and beat them senseless, is that ok?

Yes.

NOT COOL, MC RIDE!

I forgot what it's called but it's not moshing, I call it fag dancing cause it's unnecessary and someone can get hurt

I was going to punk shows in the mid-80's.

To be honest it's probably because it's a black guy using this as an excuse to attack someone and didn't understand the concept that it's just a dance, or maybe he did understand and took advantage.

You ever seen GG Allin?

yeah dude i remeber those days

you knew what you were walking into
when you strolled into the place

so yeah

it was ruthless

People call it "hardcore dancing"

Is that allowed? What are the rules of air fighting?

>You ever seen GG Allin?

LOL I have no idea what that is. I'm older than the average person here, so much of what I see might as well be from another planet. America was never great, but at least when I went to a dance fights were fights and dancing was dancing.

I feel so bad for Eddie. He knows his Congo brethern are shit but he still has hope that they'll come to their senses.

fuk these cunts

this is Bobby Shmurda

He's a punk guy from the 80's. He died in the 90's. He did some fucked up shit on stage at his shows, was on all kinds of daytime TV programs where people interviewed him too.

How can Millenials be so liberal when their music is so hardcore. Never made sense to me.

Fag dancing is catchier and better suited

Because most people listen to electronic, pop, hip hop and rap?

I was a "metalhead" and into punk all through my youth, as I grew up I began to appreciate other forms of music too. I'm still into a lot of the metal, hardcore and punk but now also into classical and whatnot.

not that overt though. i got a black eye in one moshpit the elbow might of even been intentional but that nigger needed dropped asap.

Is pol pro mosh or anti mosh?

youtu.be/XsanUlquqME

So the monkey has a name? So what?

It pains me to admit I went through a phase like this between the ages of 17-19 or so. Was fun though.

youtu.be/qCJ-Zm48Juc

Not sure

things that we like

>strong family ties
>proper gender roles
>patriarchy
>females who only have one partner and are married
>lack of drugs
>desire to self improve
>hate of niggers, jews and mudslimes

do these mosh things have many anti or pro things for that?

Because if they are satanists, that would be very anti us.

> the red head and the brunette are bouncing in their seats

holy topkek

They are Nigger worshipers. They would rater pimp their kids then hit back When dark people attack them.

They are cucks for real.

We have a few ones of theese in Sweden to.

roaming bands of chimps

Id beat ur ass if you hit me. I was the white knight who protected girls from faggots like you

his name is shit,
his song names are shit,
his music is absolute shit, hope someone kills him

>what the fuck is wrong with them
1. Monoamine Oxidase A ("the warrior gene")
2. No history to look back as to inspire them
3. No parenting
4. No prospects
5. A world where they're the majority and get everything handed to them like they're literal handicaps, but still only the absolute minimum make something of themselves
6. Blame is easier than addressing the problem and finding a solution
7. Low IQ's
8. Poor nurture -- entertainment, education, peer influence etc.
9. An underlying simian compulsion to act out like animals
10. No consequences for their actions (as they see it)

>strong family ties
>females who only have one partner and are married
>lack of drugs
>desire to self improve

These are all things I'd associate with people who are Straight Edge (not drinking, drugs, avoid vices, into hardcore/punk music, etc)

Rap.
Metal.
Punk.
And all variations of, are degenerate and anyone who listens to those genres need to die.

It must suck being the rare high iq african. Africans really need a strict type of eugenics if they are to ever elevate themselves.

see

That's so rude Sweden! :D

I was never that much into crowdbashing (hitting people at the edge of a mosh pit that don't want to partake). People that were moshing were fair game though. Probably did some damage. Worst I ever gotten was a bloody nose and some bruised ribs & shoulder.

I don't do that shit anymore, it was just an edgy teen thing. But I don't necessarily mind people who do, as long as it's voluntarily.

A few? A Fucking FEW???? Your nation is the world centre of nig worship, every other white country on the planet has some serious problems, England included, but we get to wake up every day and say THANK FUCK WERE NOT SWEDISH

Give me a fucking break, I've been to many shows and that bullshit is NOT common behavior, especially against a female. That would have probably even earned a beatdown, too. The kick may have been accidental, but the punches were not.

It's in your genes to be degenerate, aussie. If you listen to any of those genres, you need to die. And the degenerate cultures that form because of it need to burn out into ash.

Well you are completly wrong.

We wouldnt have 1 single Nigger or Arab here If it want for the anglos and Jews. You know, the ones you cucked for during ww2

Fuck you. Everyone should be allowed to kill atleast 10 anglos in a lifetime

Fucking trash

Not everyone can listen to Christian Rock like you lad

Metal is the white mans music

Why are they applauding this negro cringe?

Holy shit this webm

K..I'll let you slide this time but don't let it happen again

I aint wrong sven, you fucks make canada look llike fascists.

so thats a nope, I guess mosh pits are not Sup Forums approved then.

I assume they are "acting black".

Go read a book you uneducated moron

It Was the anglos Who forced multiculturalism on the rest of the world.

Its all your fault. By claiming that it Was germanys and swedens fault you just show how uneducated you truly are.

You are the Jews cattle, discusting yellow toothed subhuman

The fuck is that dude screaming at 0:55?

sven is right tho

you even used the EU to pressure other member states to close refugee centers, like the one in calais that was closed which sprouted the jungle.

anglos are a disgusting lot, just neck yourselves already you smell up the whole place

White kids usually don't stand up for themselves.

This

Waking up and knowing that im not Swedish or in Sweden is a huge blessing.

I hope my glorious President nukes your country off the map for harboring terrorists.

too many avocados for lunch

zoo

protugal hates on whites :D

Not hating on whites. Just revealing the outcomes of multiculturalism.

i like how to walk into this mosh pit thinking you should just hit people in your way and instantly start doing it lmao
its about just flailing around without a goal

>many years
>10 years ago

i'm in my 30s and have been in the punk scene apparently since before you were born. you faggots brought this shit in in the 90s. it's not "old", it's annoying you dumb faggot. stop ruining our shows by flaling around like some tard with epilepsy.

see

It doesn't really matter how many faggots you post, it's still not going to change the fact how parasite like black people are. They would eat themselves without host.

That was fuckin hilarious

ugh niggers
they are the black jew
always on groups

Monkeys

We had a nig come into one of our white clubs in Mobile, AL. He asked many white girls to dance. When they said no, nig mouthed "they racist". *then he made a big mistake. He went to the restroom. Someone sucker punched the coon. He laid on the nasty restroom floor for the longest. Each time he tried to get up he received a head punt. Hehehehehe! ", owner called cops and the cops arrested unconscious nig nog. Heard he was booked for assault!

Mobile white men are helluva fighters. Try one sometime.

Mobilians don't mind rules when it comes to porch monkeys.

No one should. 10to 1 odds are perfectly fair.

Send that message to Niggerdom. Ask a white girl to dance, don't go your black ass to piss. Lol

I think the first kick he was trying to impress the girl and didn't mean to kick her, just show off his roundhouses kills. When he accidentally landed it though, I think his logic told him that he needed to continue hitting people to normalize the first kick as something he meant to do and that it was supposed to happen. To save face, as the japs say.