New infowars has me scared. and alex is not an agent. Idk what to do get in the old bunker?

New infowars has me scared. and alex is not an agent. Idk what to do get in the old bunker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NoDxY3jN-QA
youtube.com/watch?v=921db4jqsUw
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Mw4CITnfs
youtube.com/watch?v=G8i9bHUyBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7BjAYztF0
youtube.com/watch?v=DlLSZk6hGLo
youtube.com/watch?v=am9kuseAZ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PTVB-iaehh8
youtube.com/watch?v=4gQJ2Ah6Tpk
youtube.com/watch?v=fLk1VsXH-m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why worry about war? Just choose your position and accept you may die. I will not fight for this country, it has given me nothing and I only care about myself, also I'm ok with nuclear annihilation because I live like 2 miles from a primary target and will never know anything happened

While this video and title are def leaning towards the side of click-bait, he's not wrong. The current conflicts are now doubt part of a separate order that it's most likely to be filed under a soft starter of WW3.

this thread is proof that bots post on Sup Forums

link since op is a fag
youtu.be/NoDxY3jN-QA

no shit.
WW 3 has been coming. Putin wants a moron who does not understand war to be in charge.

fucking lmao

I laughed really hard at the start of this video.

>meme clickbait conspiracy title
>fatty Alex Jones walks towards the camera somewhere out in the darkness in god knows where
>that concerned meme look on his face

this is why people think InfoWars is conspiracy tinfoil hat shit.

Putin wants literally the one person on the planet whose first response isn't "sanction Russia" when their cat farts, and he got it.

Remember that Hillary promised military action against Russia if they hacked the US. News flash, everyone hacks everyone every day because we live in that sort of world.

Maybe Trump won't stop WW3, maybe it's inevitable. But I'd bet my life (literally) on Trump over Clinton any day for not getting us all nuked.

i dont hack anybody, shitlord

It's literally impossible for there to not be a 3rd world war. Doesn't matter when. There are too many states in the same alliances in the world, and at some point, enough big players will rub each other the wrong way.

Why does everyone think Putin wants war . His army is legit one of the shitiest in the world. What would a nuclear war even accomplish? The earth would die and it would be the end of humanity. So fucking dumb.

That's because you haven't been relevant for exactly 70 years.

I'm pretty sure US is the leader when it comes to hacking as well.

I agree with you, but to play devil's advocate; half of Russia's income is spent either on nuclear weapons or on their missile shield. Maybe they're willing to take a thermonuclear gamble on their systems holding.

Obama will launch nukes on Russia when they cant hear it because of the fireworks, digits confirm

rofl, you do realize that Alex Jones has *literally* predicted WW3 at least every second month for the last 20 years, right?

Alex Jones and guest predict WW3 with Russia in 2008:
youtube.com/watch?v=921db4jqsUw

Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson predict WW3 in 2008 with China (Very Low Audio, turn it up):
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Mw4CITnfs

Alex Jones and guest predict WW3 with Russia in 2009:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8i9bHUyBkY

Alex Jones predicts WW3 in 2010 with Iran:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7BjAYztF0

Alex Jones claims "sparks of WW3" laid in 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=DlLSZk6hGLo

Alex Jones says "NWO" has time table for WW3 in 2012:
youtube.com/watch?v=am9kuseAZ2Q

Alex Jones says Obama is orchestrating WW3 because Assad did not use chemical weapons in 2013:
youtube.com/watch?v=PTVB-iaehh8

Alex Jones says "NWO" are manipulating Americans into WW3 with Russia in 2014:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gQJ2Ah6Tpk

Alex Jones says Planet Close to WW3 in 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=fLk1VsXH-m8

Don't forget to buy his overpriced vitamins, infowarrior.

>i would rather have a kike puppet

JIDF has won.

In his defense we've been "close to WW3" since the sixties. A programming error, some false radar readings and an overworked shift at Cheyenne could still conspire to kill us all.

We've always been at war with Eurasia dude!

>calls Trump a kike puppet
>Clinton literally has a Property of Soros sticker on her left ass cheek
>Judengeld donations overwhelmingly broke in favour of Clinton

you idiot. the war is about toppling assad

POST YOUR RARE ALEX'S

Trump literally has praised Israel
Trump has literally given his kids to Zionist
King Kike BiBi has praised him as the best choice for Israel.

I see what you are saying. But radiating our planet will fuck everything over. Because if a nuclear war goes off it wont just be 2 or 3. Its gonna be thousands and thousands and everyone is fucked.

You can talk shit about his hype. But don't you dare say shit about his product's.

>fpbp
they use to say let the mudslimes kill each other. I say let the world go to shit and see how the world enjoys eating shit. It is the only way for (((them))) to realize shit taste bad.

info wars has new mushroom infused coffee, I wonder if it is any good

hahah Alex almost stepped on it during the interview

Their coffee is fucking tasty. I actually ran out of it the other day so i couldnt put it in the picture. Say what you want about AJ but he for sure has good products. Cant deny it.

Awesome cat handling skills alex

I got no beef with Israel

I agree with you, Schlomo.
At the end of the day you're right.

>grab her by the pussy.flac

I love how he turning the new aliens movie into illuminati conspiracy. Even if it is made up it makes me want to see the movie even more which I didn't think was possible.

of course you dont Chiem.

Most movies are designed to make people think and act a certain way. Watching a movie puts you into a meditative state and makes you much more susceptible to propaganda. Especially young people whose parents are working a lot or simply don't care. Our boy alex is just putting as much hype as he can into everything and exaggerating on a lot of areas because he is in so deep he cant really back out and he wants to keep making money and is terrified those Jews/Globalists etc are gonna end up eradicating humanity or set up a very centralized technocracy. Fuck me in super tired, I'm going to sleep. Gn

i love how he is tho. hes a comedian that spits truth, just like bill hicks...lmao jk