What are the odds ISIS attacks on New Year's Eve? If you live in a city, especially a major one, consider the risk

What are the odds ISIS attacks on New Year's Eve? If you live in a city, especially a major one, consider the risk.

I got out of town for New Years. Better safe than sorry..

Chances are high
I am expecting something big to happen

I am in my quite little town, far enough from the major city to mot get blasted. Hell I'm not even in the towns center. And I'm happy about that.

No crowds today. Just gf, me, food and booze. Awesome.

sounds comfy

low, they tend to attack when it's not expected

in that case you would expect them not to attack on an expected day

but then wouldn't that make it an unexpected day, and likely for attack, or..?

hindsight alone is 20/20

in terms of risk/reward

getting out of town for a day is very little cost/risk vs. possibly getting Merked

Merkeled?

I believe our intelligence agencies. Larger attacks are coming. Best to be out of harm's way

>live in town
>water one side
>trees and farms the other side
>hardly any crimes
I'm /comfy/ and safe here.
honestly couldn't care if London get's trucked.

good for now; ww3 is coming tho

isis is only "JV"

How do you believe them when they predict major happenings for 15 years and zero occur?

Intelligent, organised terrorism is a meme.

Nah, you'd be ok this new years. Sending a message on new years would be great for ISIS - however it just isn't possible with their constant losses and the fact that people are preparing for it today. If anything, they'd probably do it a couple days after.

and yet

who knows. better safe than sorry, if you ask me.

I know right? This talk for YEARS now, yet nothing happens! I don't get it. Do they all get scared and dwell on welfare or what? Can't be THAT harf to fuck shit up. I myself would have a thousand ideas!

Those guys must be completely stupid.

why so many happeing prediction threads?

lets face it - nothing exciting will happen. It is 100% unexpected.

Okay, we knew something COULD happen at the xmas markets but it was pretty lame.

If anything does 'happen', it will be as shit as that failed suicide syrian outside the festival. He literally had a bomb strapped to his back and still got turned away from the festival.

Dont get yer hopes up lad

THEY DON'T NEED TO ATTACK ANY MORE

They've already won the demographic war. All they need to do now is wait until they gain the numbers to influence policy, which will be only a few decades, if that.

bump

>I got out of town for New Years. Better safe than sorry..

faggot

>I got out of town for New Years. Better safe than sorry..
>not wanting to experience the happening first hand

this is how i know you're a redditor

>redditor

nope, never

I've been on Sup Forums since before Obama-Romney

I've been seeing a lot of digits on omen posts in the last week.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>meeting up with a qt at Champ De Mars

Is it worth the gamble Sup Forums?

Let it be known.

kinda want to go into central london today to enjoy the atmosphere but it'll be full of normies and freezing cold plus I might die
y/n

>be Canadian
Comfy as fuck lads

sounds very lame

Yeah, I'm not going near any crowds tonight. Me and a couple of friends are going to a small bar in the city and we're gonna drink until it's safe to come out.

don't think you have much to worry about in croatia

>I believe our intelligence agencies.

smart.

Nice, less racists for new years party

Do you seriously think that they have that kind of long term plan

...I guess you'll find out soon enough

Yeah, I know, but still... I would rather not get blown up by some idiot.

But yeah, I guess Croatia is pretty safe, but only because most terrorists go through this country with all the refugees. So if they attack here, our government will close the borders immediately, and never open them again, so I would think it wouldn't be worth it for them.

Also, nobody cares about Croatia anyway.

I expect a false flag perpetrated by Obama/CIA.

I am about 8 hours from NYC, but if Russia wants to send out Satan II, then I am totally fucked.

t. social monkey

You commies are coming with us, too.

being above 30 certainly changed my priorities
have been out doing crazy shit long enough to enjoy the silence