Is the lack of empathy of the far east populations a genetic predisposition...

Is the lack of empathy of the far east populations a genetic predisposition, or is it the result of their culture and society.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.ca/2013/08/chinese-revolution-biggest-genocide-on.html
char4u.com/content/the-influence-of-chinese-culture-on-japanese-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genetic. Culture and society is the fenotype of a people.

>he thinks whites are somehow more empathetic than orientals

The CIA has literally been killing, torturing and doing human experiments for over 50 years.

>member when our favorite pastime was watching people kill each other in an arena or fight against exotic animals while being served by slaves

it has to do more with culture than genetics

I got plenty of Asian friends and compared to those born here and those born in Asia, the ones born here are a lot more empathetic

>The CIA has literally been killing, torturing and doing human experiments for over 50 years
Cute, now inform yourself about the average behaviour of your ordinary mongols, japs, or chinese.

That is default humanity. People do this unless their culture pushes them otherwise.

Happened in EU right up until either Renaissance or Enlightenment- not sure which one. I'm not a /his/torian.

Empathy is something learned, also adding to my statement.

My father taught me to hunt deer and gut pigs so I've grown no remorse to the treatment of livestock, I support the execution of criminals and the punishment of pedophiles with sterilization, does that make me an unempathetic person?

You have to be more specific with your reasoning.

I member!

It has to do with China screwing up themselves in the Cultural Revolution

I think war has its own set of norms and rules,
just imagine you and your comrades stumble across a raped and mutilated body of a teenage girl from your 'nation'...the anger and sickness you would feel would probably fuel your desire to commit atrocity and then the cycle continues

Beheading a chink with a katana doesn't necessarily mean you lack empathy as a person.
If I had the opportunity I would shoot, stab, slash, burn every single shitskin out there, Including newborns, without a second thought.
I just don't care about lesser races, just like that Japanese officer didn't give a fuck about the lesser chink.

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.ca/2013/08/chinese-revolution-biggest-genocide-on.html

easy most of it is funded by (((CIA))) and started by (((CIA))). only a retard who doesn't understand history would think otherwise.

if according to critical theory race is a construct then they should be taught social constructs such as humanity and decency

Its literally because mao zedong's wife transformed an entire generation into brainless zombies

ahahhaha nice try jew boy.

char4u.com/content/the-influence-of-chinese-culture-on-japanese-culture/

The Chinese are even superior compared to the jew, it took the whole world to suppress china.

cant wait when u end up at compost you fucking leaf

me on the right

Traditionally atheists no surprise

It's absolutely genetic predisposition. As with blacks.

eh i wouldn't be so cocky, think about it, you're out numbered. There is not a single race the Jews haven't fucked over.

You should get your agents to start more social movements about anti-racism cause when the east awakens from their jew masters. There isnt a single race who wouldnt want revenge.

>
i am jewish myself so idc but you sound paranoid.

It's genetic but a good thing.
Prevents SJWs from flooding your country with subhumans (ie Israel, China, Japan).

Too much empathy and you get Merkel'd or turn into a caliphate like Sweden.

Killing is something humans have always done.

Empathy existed before religion.

Both, but every human being is wired for murder and cruelty. Society just tries to repress this instinct.

There was an Aesop called the Farmer and the Viper. Taught me not to trust people fully as it can bite you in the ass.

Hi in Hongcouver. Do you think the 2 billion Chinese can accomplish anything substantial in 2017?

Cherry picked argument, Snownigger.

Culture and society.

Brutality is the main cause of people losing it.
The enormous difference between the behaviour of Japanese soldiers in WW1 and WW2 was a direct result of the brutal training system they introduced in the interwar years.

>CIA funded Mongol Empire