Stop mobilising your army

stop mobilising your army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-pmD09JR38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop supporting Austria-Hungary

Look german man. Your country is going to be completely destroyed within 20 years. Why are you on Sup Forums and not killing immigrants in the streets? Serious question. Look up the data on the percentage of immigrant males in their 20s relative to German males in 20s. Y'all are fucked unless you get off your ass.

Don't invade Belgium

DON'T INVADE ENGLAND

Willy :))))))))))))))))))))))))

Stop invading earth and water nations

*hiss* *hiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss*

youtube.com/watch?v=4-pmD09JR38

goddamn it

Why were they all so handsome?

People were more attractive a hundred years ago.
More testosterone. Plus they're all related to this beauty.

I don't think the Kaiser was blood related to queen Victoria though.

Grandson by eldest child.

>I don't think I am smart enough to pick up a history book or at least Google it

I'm sorry that I don't know german history as well as you do. I thought he was related by marriage. Not by blood. I was mistaken.

Everybody in WW1 was related to each other. Most of them were related to George, though. Nicolas was blood related.

German violation of Belgian neutrality was disgusting

Cringe

Give back clay

You don't understand. There doesn't need to be an "I think" in a discussion about historical facts. In just 5 seconds using Google you could have looked it up yourself. You either would have realized that you are wrong or you would be put in a position where you can back your claims up. Is this so out there? Is it so ludicrous to think that people should at least put the least little bit of effort into a discussion about historical facts ON A MESSAGE BOARD WHERE YOU CAN JUST OPEN A NEW TAB AND LOOK IT UP? Jesus Christ, I don't know what to do with people like you

M8, cool the fuck off. He was wrong. He was corrected.

I was almost certain I read somewhere that Nicolas and George were directly related to her and that the Kaiser was not. That is why I said it.

Don't bully Grgo, Hans-Günther

Nicky and Georgey come up the most because they look like brothers. But Wilhelm is also related.