Which one do you support pol and why?

Which one do you support pol and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar#2016_Rohingya_persecution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We must support Israel and Iran because of their genocidal intentions towards sunni muslims and each other.

shia

False dichotomy. Neither. Sage.

I support the rope

>Which one do you support

its like choosing between plague or cholera.

I think that Australians are the anti-Canadians of /pol

The ones that believe upon Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of the living God Jehovah.

plague

>Terrorists vs. Kiddie-fuckers

jeez i wonder.

I guess Shias are less of a problem for us but their theological foundation is fucking retarded.

They are the Mormons of the Islamic world.

Kill em all

both religion worship the same god or as they say allah and yet they cant get along with each other. they kill each other for no reason than to just kill. i thought muslims cant kill other muslims.

Christian-Shia Alliance

Neither. When your enemies fight, support neither, weaken both.

Shia. Only true Islam.

Sunnis are barbarians.

Just ask a coward German.

Both are as bad as each other, however the Shia are the lesser of two evils. Wahabbi's are the biggest problem though.

Shia because Iran is a developed nation that is a major threat to Israel.

The Shias only kill Sunnis and only in the the Middle East. Period. They don't blow shit up elsewhere

Shia.

Shia, because in my experience they are slightly less retarded than Sunnis

last shia terrorist attack was Beirut, wasnt it?

when was the last sunni one?
last week?
last month?

lol what happend in england?
lol what happend in ireland?

both are shit but atleast shia's chimpout as much

at least shia have some Persian blood

Both... I support both... Because it is fun seeing them killing each other.

Shias started the bombings but Sunnis took them and ran.

Last shia terrorist attack was a hostage holdout in a coffee shop in Australia a few months ago.

nah brah, that was a sunni biker dropkick

>using a normie 9gag meme
Reddit is this way →

Both, I guess, but I hate both sides theocratic/monarchist proponents, the leaders are halting unification of Sunni and Shia

Its not a terrorist attack when you attack foreign troops on your own land?

>hostage holdout in a coffee shop in Australia

Monis had pledged allegiance to "the caliph of the Muslims",referring to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and denounced moderate Islam.

well it's not classified as workplace violence

Shias in Persia (Iran) beats Saudi Arabia anyday.

No, It was not.
That happened over two years ago and the attacker had recently changed to sunni islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
Weird, I remember this being much more recent.

is he right, Sup Forums?

#tippingFedoras

Redpill me on Sunni/Shia.

How are they different and why do they hate each other?

Too bad they don't cooperate with the west.

i remember the cops going in like they were playing CSGO and doming one of the hostages

Yeah, I just checked that.
¿Is this the Mandela effect? I remember it all wrong.

i say we deport all immigrants and put a giant indestructible glass dome over the middle east

Both are heretic sand nigger religions, so they both can go to hell along with their followers.

I have a shia friend and he is chill as fuck. Keeps religion to himself and only answers when people ask him about it. I do have Sunni friends but they dress and act like thugs and total douchebags.

Yeah, sounds like the only plausible alternative to a life in Sweden.

Shia is the better Islam.
And Iran is a proud nation that remembers times where women were free. Their women are smart, independent and not these subhuman cowardly behaving bitches in burkas.

bump for this
never did care to learn about it all this time

Whichever one Iran is

not really Shia/Sunni, but more how batshit Sunni Calafags are compared to secular shia/christian friendly muslims

The Buddhist are currently genociding peoples in myanmar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar

Funny thing is, they worship the same God that Christians and Jews do, as well

*Persia and its Shia

what did he mean by this?

ahmadiyya

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar

where does it say that?

if i remember correctly, the difference between the two is over who they thought would be the Caliph after whatisface karked it, so they split off and both have different traditions or some shit

a Lebbo or muzzie can correct me, i was and am drunk when someone explained it to me

SHia are hypocritical, lying cunts that change their doctrine everytime they have to avoid some criticism.

>Sure that hadith says to mutilate the infidels and rape their women but it's not a SOLID hadith. In fact, our scholars say it's probably fake. As are the other 3000 that I don't find convenient.

Sunnis at least OWN that shit.

>Sunni friends

They're not your friends, friendo.

>two ends of the shit posting spectrum
>facts are apparently shit posting now

Persia, Iran, whatever

Point being, the Saudis are shit, and the Iranians are downright civilized in comparison, even after the 1979 revolution.

>People
>Muslims

because shias dont believe spreading religion by force and they prefer keeping it for themself

Hillary cooperates with saudi arabia
by selling them F-15's.

>>Then they donate 25 million to her foundation.
accepting donations for her personal expense & reimbursement from her Foundation

Yes the Saudis are shit, and an ally of the USA.

I support which ever side kills the most Muslims.

>Buddhists going full genocide on the muds invading from burma
i see no problem with this

both -- because they all want to extinguish the jew

yeah i guess not but i did go to school with them and it is kinda hard to avoid them. But what i found funny was that the Shia didnt ask about their religion but the first question the Sunnis asked the guy was what sect he was.

Something about the successors of Muhammad. Sunni supports the father in law of Muhammad and shia supports the cousin. The father in law won the succession, hence why there are more sunnis today.

As great an ally as Israel is

After Mohammad died there were disputed as to his replacement between the two groups. The Sunnis chose Mohammad's father-in-law while the Shias chose his son-in-law and separated. Being the imbeciles they are, Sunnis want to kill Shias for the separation.

Go to main article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar#2016_Rohingya_persecution
Now, it says that "state forces" are doing the deeds, but the government is Buddhists.

>jews = zionists

If I had to pick one, Shia hands down.
I want to high school with a bloke and his sister from Iran that were Shia and they were pleasant people. The girl was like a solid 6.5/10 and wasn't wrapped up like a Cadbury Rose.

Neither do I, but is happening and that was my point.

Today? Some bomb in Baghdad or someshit?

which ever ones die off faster

not a shia bomb though

Syria Lebanon and Iran are based nations fighting against globalism and zionism
They're the only peoples in the middle east I respect
Greater Syria when?

you sound like a horrible person dæsu, why would you like to extinguish something this beautiful?

Saudis did 9/11. Persia is a good country in comparison.

Persians are more attractive

Yup. Shia. Christian-Shia alliance is not impossible and is in fact currently happening. Sunni states are compromised and some US-allianced.

oh gawd yes.

Arabs can also be smoking

>i thought muslims cant kill other muslims.
By "muslim" they mean "someone that whorships Allah in exactly the same way I do, or they're heretics".

>plastic titcow with botulism toxin injected into her lips

>smoking

neck yourself

Yeah its ibvious its sunni

>Arabs can also be smoking

Happens often when they blow themselves up.

Here's a Leb

whoever doesn't have brown skin

Islam is so restrictive because it is an attempt to keep a lid on out of control Arab horniness levels. It turns out though that they just end up dressing little boys as girls and fucking them while saying "no homo"

Here's a conservative waifu

Why would I support either of these, faggot?

qt Dima, I'm going to smuggle her to Australia

I'm not suprised they cover their beauty
I wouldn't be able to resist

Kek

>choosing between pigshit or dogshit

lol

Never thought id see this.

I say we nuke them all but if i have to choose a side in their gay little argument i would choose Shia. Sunni got no respect for Ali

They are brothers. Can't they just get along?