Dating in 2017

Do you think it will be harder getting a girl in 2017? Or will women finally come to their senses and lower their expectations?

To add. I think the top men that women compete over might get picky too. Simple economics.

Another option is that no one gets a partner like in Japan. Women refusing to settle and men, well...

no, it wont be harder. We live in the easiest time to get a girl in human history (save for post WW2 america). You don't even have to be sociable in the current year it's that easy.

Just find a nice aspie girl on craigslist. I did it five years ago and it's been great ever since.

>5'11"

I'm pissed I have to settle for fat chicks since I have no job. Trump fix this shit

>that guy's profile

lmao

I live in my car and get laid every week. Also balding. It's easy now.

>5'11

I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU CONOR!!!!

Tell me your secrets

prostitutes and drug addits who'd suck dick for another hit

Lie.
I live nearby. My car is just full because I'm really into camping. Always have to be prepared right?
It's just a bad haircut. Fucking new barber right?

Oh I suck at lying. Guess ill be whaling

lankets BTFO!
Average height master race

But she's ugly?

The dating problem is mutual. Ugly retards want good looking girls. Sorry boyos, settle with your own kind. Men will fuck 5/10s. 5/10s will not randomly fuck 5/10s via dates on apps. Learn to approach within your range and stay the fuck out of my ballpark pic related

i'm so glad i'm in a relationship for 12 years and never had to use one of those dating sites

You look like shit. Maybe it's the pic quality?

At least we all know that she used these apps

In that respect I had an ex of mine exclaim about my gf

>well, she's a lot more prettier than I am

All I could do was smug internally. That bitch is 30 years old with no drivers license and cant keep a boyfriend for more than a month or two because lol shes fucking nuts.

Haha you prolly got the clap and aids

nah im unscathed but guys who live in their cars rarely get the top of the bunch

>rarely

Seems I've triggered a skinny fag. Why are most skinny males (under 150 @ 5'10) like feminists? Just eat more you idiot
>oh I can't because I can't
Aka you have a mental disorder like most feminists. Fuck off. Here's one for the books, pussy. And you really are a pussy because you're weak and frail

>31
>still live at home
>no degree
>no friends

what are my chances to get a right swipe?

as in basically never, but good for you if you succeed

Thanks user. I wish you the best too. Just remember to keep lying

zilch

To get a swipe, you need to meet all her criteria
>Taller than her
>higher than average IQ
>completed college/university degree
>secure and high-paying job
>fit and attractive looking
>good, witty personality
>holds some or a lot, of authority
>lots of friends

After finishing all this, the woman is left with 2% of the male population as a potential match. Who she will gladly wait upon for the rest of her life to show up and sweep her off her feet like the wonderful prince charming that he is.

In the meantime she'll use tinder to get quick fucks with whoever she feels like. It still won't be you, though. You post on Sup Forums. You don't even have tinder.

i hope not. if they reproduce with betas then whats the whole deal with muh white master race

alphas from all races are the only ones who should reproduce. particularly with your wives

>2011
>be 27
>no GED
>live in a room in the city
>no friends because all degenerates
It's a bit difficult, but not impossible.

Obviously things are only to get worse until there is a real collapse of sociey as we know it.

Been on Tindr and plenty of others dating apps and websites for a while, and still can't find shit, because even the ugly women get attention from hundreds of men. Women have unlimited dating options.

What you want to do is be successful in the most attention grabbing way possible

You know, like being good at sports or being an actor.

Just screw it all and get an asian wife.

>Getting a girl in Sweden

Try faking islam bro

why would you want to be seen as a nigger when engaging with their extremely high standard family??

I just want an ai gf

He said, on a website full of people with the most unrealistic expectations of women ever.

Harder, and it's all men's fault.

Yeah, I mean, what woman has a vagina and is conservative in this day and age?

Absolutely, would sexbots rebalance the dating market? It would keep the desperate men occupied from inflating women's egos

sexbot age will be glorious

they will not allow it.

I'm glad I met my girlfriend before this Tinder shit blown up. Internet dating has existed for a long time but it's never been as easy as Tinder and I don't think I could bring myself to go out with a girl who has ever used it.

Don't get me wrong, I could meet and fuck girls from there but I'd probably just stay single forever.

Even if they don't allow it real dolls are selling like hot cakes it's going to bubble under the surface and there isn't a thing they can do about it

this site has not women saw it a while ago people on the app page saying there was no women using it

>5'11
KEK
E
K

Been working for a year to break 150 and just did it last week. Lift skinnyfags, it helps your appetite. If I can do it you can too, I was fucking skeletor.