The world would be perfect without women

The world would be perfect without women.

All racism stems with competing for women, different races are seen as a threat to the genetic pool, and our biological dispositions make us hostile to those genetically different from us compared to those closer to us. Most men have a softer reaction to the women of other races compared to men.

If we removed all women and used their bodies as incubators and lobotomized their brains to the basic core of surviving, society would improve.

Violence stems from jealousy, with no competition from other males, all the distractions of impressing a mate could be redirected to improving society and innovation for the future. A perfect society without lies and the root of all deception: women.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Oa4Lp5fLE&index=2&list=PLMwddpZ_3nkAWijQlBnkwnr9wfcuderVe
youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then there is the problem of the 1℅ holding the mst beautiful women as slaves and having the best raw pussy while the 99% run around with sexdolls/bots.

But yes if you could have 2 planets, one for men and one for women it could work. Men send semen womeb send born boys.
But then again women get jalous because of physical things and th planet would implode.

Also kill 1.6 billion Muslims. Now you have the perfect world

>All racism stems with competing for women

Really and unironically makes you think.

I have no interest in women and I am quite racist.

/thread

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

That's why the men would have a backup planet ;)

That's why Pajeet's suggestion is also reasonable.

Wrong thread cuckbot.

Based pajet

>I have no interest in women

How is that even possible?
I LITERALLY WANT TO KNOW?
I can't stop thinking about women.

I think the modern female does drive most consumerism in the world. Most "men" only bother struggling to make more money so they can satisfy the superficial urges of their women, or to win their hearts by dangling jewelry in front of their faces.

Sadly perhaps, I do think the world would be less materialistic, less consumerist, and more progressive without females to distract males from our interests.

Right thread you retarded fucking kraut. You posted a picture of a city. City people all supported a woman.

The human male/synthetic female is a better option. By leaving human females as they are there will inevitably be a 'freeing the slaves' event after a few centuries. Even worse there could be people who simply don't lobotomise their female children.
By utterly eliminating the possibility of human female births the system has a much better chance of surviving the ages.

Alternatively endless cloning but that would mean genetic diversity and mutation are all but wiped out.

>A mad ratarded cuck
But you see were laking about men utopias and not who voter for who.

Go on trump general or check on your bbc loving wife.

A

How old are you? Maybe that's why. I don't know though. I didn't have sex until I was 23, but when I did I was like "meh this is boring". Had a few more gfs throughout the years until 27 and it was ok but not something I "need".

Being ruled by base instincts would make me feel pretty pathetic though. It's our duty as men to rise above. No secret. Just not a desperate person. I'm happy with my self, and I'm happy with another person. Which ever state I am in is fine.

>Prove me wrong
I wish I could.
But you are right.
Also if we could remove male desires to some extent women would not only be totally and fully useless but we probably would have colonized Mars by now.

Male desires are why we aren't as useless as women. Men embrace their desires while women suppress their desires leading to men advancing while women degrade.

Thats a fancy fucking percent sign.

I bet you are racist because Ahmed wants to take away your twinks

>How old are you?
31, never seen a naked woman.

>"meh this is boring"
lol, maybe you're gay? Women is everything dude.

We could try to eliminate male desires or make male desires easier to achieve.

I think it may be a real issue today that it is very hard for the modern male to get what he wants from the modern female, due in part to feminism and weird racial obsessions, all stemming from humanity's increasing self-centeredness.

Of course, all of that was a ploy to get more females in the workplace for generating more revenue for western governments. But the negative effects are beginning to show.

The solution may be to "convert to Islam" and acquire a handful of essentially sex slaves (devout muslims). As a German it seems like you should be able to pull this off, given that your country is over-run with poor and deluded migrants? Perhaps this is the advantage of muslim influx.

You mean without men, who commit the vast majority of assaults, murders, rapes, child molestations, organized crime, financial crimes, terrorism, serial killings, spree killings, war crimes, start every war, run every corrupt business, ect, ect.

There wouldn't be any racism since no one would be afraid of anyone else at all if there were no men.

I'm 28. So I suppose it's not an age thing.

>lol, maybe you're gay? Women is everything dude.

I don't know what to tell you. From the sound of things you're neurologically incapable of seeing outside your perspective. Sad, but understandable. Maybe try a prostitute so you come to realize women are not everything.

There are so many things to enjoy in life. Women are just a tiny, tiny fraction of that. Good luck, because I really don't envy your attitude.

Sorry buddy, but you will be vastly disappointed once it's your turn.

Dude, have you ever actually put your penis in a vagina? It's worth it all.

Also notice how OP disappeared. What a bait thread.

>sage

>women control everything, men are weak and kill each other for no good reason.

Not much faith in your own gender eh?

Also, we are the niggers of gender.
We are more violent, we are larger, sweatier, thicker browned and bigger nosed. But all for good reason.

When comparing crime stats we DO chimp out way more than women. Just about as much as blacks chimp out compared to us.

Own up to it and figure out how to do better. Reject the inner nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Oa4Lp5fLE&index=2&list=PLMwddpZ_3nkAWijQlBnkwnr9wfcuderVe Worth the watch on the topic. Male and female humans are more alike than most other primates (except bonobos), as human females increasingly prefer caring males due to the long incubation of children.

Nobody prooved him wrong he has no reason to respond

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk

Women are the direct link to western evolution. Notice that European men have skulls more similar to women. And that european women have ones closer to males.

This is a result of a very unique breeding pattern in which western women picked less cavemanish men in order to have companionship.

Ofcourse this doesn't mean ALL women will be with softer males, but the increase of low testo males getting their share has risen and caused the higher sensibility and intelligence among us all.

The more alike male and female is in nature, the more nurture and brain growth you allow.

If there weren't any women who would we constantly try to outdo each other in order to impress?
Stop being a faggot and accept that competition is a good thing.
It's the driving force behind anything of note that's ever happened in the entire history of the human race. The day it goes away is the day we stagnate and collapse.

Less brawn = more brain.

Whites in a nutshell.

You tell them OP

Youre right and wrong.
Yes competition drives us to discover/build/invent.

But the time comes where you have a massive population and nothing to do. This is the moment wars start and conflicts arise. With the lack of acomplishment from the lack of descovery the only thing that makes you feep strong and brag about to your woman about is killing other men. And killing men i way easier than invent new shit, conquer space nd all that stuff. This is where we stand right now, wars.
And this is going to be our downfall. With the little ammount of attention the space projects get we will destroy ourselfes faster than they can find the solution.

You do realize that we see more inventions, more well educated individuals and better life conditions than ever before in human history right?

This feeling of dread is artificial, its supposed to make you act stupidly and give in to more and more control.

You're implying killing other men is the only thing women respect.
Women respect men of ability. It instills a sense of security in their life. There's a reason we've evolved to have such advanced nervous systems user. Women prefer mates that can use their logical faculties to secure their existence and life style.

Seirously man, I understand the physical desire to be with a woman. But trust me they are fucking headcases when actually involved. I've been dry for a year and honestly not having a bitch tell me what to do is the greatest. It's like i'm 17 again.

Its why they all look alike in this image.
If women only dated cavemen we'd see a way bigger difference between males and females.. like we do in chimps... monkies.. and dare i say... blacks. Even if on a minute scale.

Black men are what white men would be like if their women only picked em for their testo driven rage.

Shame user. I've had the opposite experience. I did have bad luck when I was a teen, but looking back, its because I wanted to date girls for a very superficial reason..

This meant that felt unhappy as what I really needed, and what we ALL need, men and women.. was a companion. A partner. A family unit.

After I got my head straight and stated dating my best friend, whom I had been a bit to shy to admit to earlier... It just all made sense.

We are born with a desire for love, we want to be loved and love others. It's natural.
But when we pick mates based on their looks, wallet or social status. we become miserable.

You see that in trophy wives/hubbies too, they both marry for all the wrong reasons and are miserable for it.

You know in your hearts of hearts it's true.

Happy new year.

>If we removed all women and used their bodies as incubators and lobotomized their brains to the basic core of surviving, society would improve.
>Going through all this effort to keep women under control.
>Forcing men to take care of women and their kids, distracting them from self improvement.
Just take away women's rights and force them into arranged marriages.