This will be the headlines.
"Racist nazi skinheads attacked innocent Muslims!"

Wake up Germany

i want them to take all the arab cock they can get

so hot OwO

it's not even funny anymore.

not yet, ahmed needs them to breed some more mudslime children

Wake up Hans Kraut!

I invited two arab guys for today, they will roleplay rape tonight and fuck my gf real good.

remember, the rapefugees operate in herds. Arm yourselves accordingly

lol

Except this one. Don't protect this woman.

GET A LIFE

>protect the ones who brought the problem here in the first place

lol no

Ooga booga, srbosjek mufugga

t. Hrvat Hrvatović

This

Be armed at all times (((legally))) of course

Nice proxy Abdul

But you know what would happen to a dirty muslim like you in Serbia

I found a girl lying in an alley next to the bar crying with a bloody face so I got security to help her because I was leaving and then out of the shadows a nogger walks by and says mein gott and keeps walking but I'm 95% sure it was him holy shit I've never wanted to kill someone so bad in my life but i couldn't be sure it was him

>implying you can legally have any weapon to use on the precious pets of the government

You'd be arrested for having a pointy stick if a brown person is nearby.

How? By handing out condoms?

BIN THAT KNIFE

Forgot to say it was last night

Anyone thinking of having a weapon, when you get stunned and drop it then they now have a weapon to use on you so you're almost better without one

>mfw it happens again

how about you learn to fight and not curl into a ball after the first punch, Bruder.

TAKE THE STONEGREY PILL

hitler was a leech that took advantage of the german people's power to further his own agenda in his egocentric shifit.

not hitler is the great guy, but the german people were.
hitler was just an austrian using our tools to further his own agenda.

so, the story is about you being a cuck, doing nothing.
great initiative german person.

holy fuck it's saturday, how did this happen?

bullshit fuckboi.
pack that knife,hammer,brass knuckles you name it and go crazy.
>dead refugee blabla
no one cares. so if you're careful you can achieve great things ;^)

>a nogger walks by and says mein gott

Bros see it your duty to protect your women. And I'm not being a cuck when I remind everyone that we are the righteous side, think of justice and never of revenge, uphold what is right and protect the innocent no matter who they are! A hero protects it's women and equally a hero stops an unjust lynching.

They should all get raped except for our mums and sisters.

There is a very simple solution of this problem

Ninjas?

I'm not going out during enrichment night.

Fuck dude! Well, I guess if you want to start a war then you are right.

If you're pussy enough to drop a weapon you deserve to get killed.

Kek!

>he doesn't want war

But why not? It is peaceful and glorious! Can you blame a man for having a sexual emergency? Racist!

>"not being a cuck"
>proceeds to defend traitors

LEL

Who is it that votes for Merkel, the SPD and the Greens? 90% of all women votes for one of these parties.

they are all traitors except for me mum and me sis.
am i rite m8?

My gaelic/celtic blood boils at the injustice though i hail from the furthest germanic ancestry, deep down my conscience resonates with extreme prejuduice towards the voluntary invasion and genetic extinction of my long hailed kin

If my modern descendants will not act then we will.

If by protect their women, you mean prep the bull, then the Germans will certainly be out in force tonight.

My mum is a Tory voter because they always promise more pensions and supports Teresa May.

My sister is a total shameless Marxist who voted Remain.

So no.

Edgy Marxists at 21 are always Tory voters by the time they are 40.

Just look at that fat mess Eric Pickles.

The day is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2KHPzUMBU

> Beta norgtard would have done something different

PEOPLE OF GERMANY: REDPILL YOURSELF ON NAZIISM. UNKEK YOURSELVES YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL SO FUCKING GUILTY.

Even if Nazis did half the shit they say, it's nothing that every other country hasn't done. It's nothing the Allies didn't do after the war. Ever heard of Lienz Cossacks? Stalin's gulags? Japanese internment?

Germans are allowed to feel fucking national pride. It's disgusting that any mention of Hitler and the Nazi regime is illegal there. The single most recognizable flag in HUMAN HISTORY is ILLEGAL TO DISPLAY in it's own homeland! Enemy Propaganda has literally cucked you out of your nation's greatest moment in history and your greatest ever national leader.

The Nazi economy literally transformed Germany from one of the poorest states in Europe to the richest in 3 years. It modernized your country's infrastructure. It dug the entire world out of the great depression.

>Enemy Propaganda has literally cucked you out of your nation's greatest moment in history and your greatest ever national leader.
That's now how you spell HRE.

She's 34.

> Beta norgtard would have done something different
-a Cuck

Implying I care. Roasties get what they deserve.

Just go buy one of these if your laws suck. They're small enough to be concealed under a jacket and could easily do some damage, also totally legal as far as I know.

Pretty sure just pulling it out and saying a few choice words will be enough to scare most people away.

who gives a fuck about these stupid whores

DON'T! DO NOT HELP THEM! The people must suffer before they wake up! The more the better.

I would take with my a camera and document it.

Can confirm

Aylesbury reporting here. (We've had a few child rings here)

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/aylesbury-child-sex-ring-jailed-6398013

We rolling 30 white man deep tonight in the club, gunna fuck up any shit skins we see disprecting our women

Enjoy having to deal with Achmed and his 200 cousins.

>thinks he's joking

you don't really know how kraut mind operates do you?

The women of a society are only as bad as their men allow them to be Hans.

your women are even worse leafshit

The so called women getting raped in the cities are likely stupid degenerate whores who advocated for this shit though. Is this correct Germany?

I live in the states and I don't even go out to these stupid NYE events. I sure as hell wouldn't if I were a female in a Muslim nation like Germany.

Pussy. Why don't you learn to fight?

Agree. German women aren't as degenerate as North American ones. And not as fat either.

We're not dealing with people here, but thanks for trying to help leaf.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

> Europe = Muslim

True.

>sending the violent savages to a prison colony
This might just work.

>their men
I was never their man and they were never my women.

yeah wtf germany

Also we must make animes real.

>Implying that Germans aren't cucks whose women like getting raped and their men enjoy watching

This.

These are people coming from places where it's normal to stone people to death. A hammer isn't going to scare them off.

what the fuck is aland

>this coming from rare sweden

You're kidding right?

>HAVE A DUTY TO PROTECT YOUR WOMEN
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

May the spirit of Łukasz Urban watch over Germany tonight

youtu.be/QbrFjgMHZG0

That is why you tie it to your wrist with a loop of string, idiot.

If Germany doesn't do it here soon. It'll force America to have to do it eventually. And if America does it watch the fuck out. There'd be nothing to stop us.

Don't worry mate, they're being protected by rapefugees, wait oh shit we've made a terrible mistake.

kill yourself you dumb pleb

No

GERMAN BROS

You get your friends, one is dedicated cameraman. Watch, like batman, in the shadows for the roving brown men. When they start attacking your genetic stock, DEFEND. Camera guy has proof, not just for your German courts, but for the world.

PLEASE. It breaks my heart. If you want to do something for your country, this is it.

>30 people
>vs 200 muslims and the entire regional police force backing them up
>"lol ur a pussy"

(checked)
Guess you guys got all worked up over nothing.

This.

Only nation to ever use nukes.

subhuman brit detected. end yourself. pro-slavery piece of GARBAGE.

We a boxing club

I can say with confidence I can rock 3 lil pakis before one of them drops me

stop your delusion achmed
the only ones that like arab dick is a minority which no man really wants anyway.

good for a hoot maybe but other than that a major waste of time.

Also it is funny how you guys are allways so smug while being small manlets

how big are you tough guy, 1.70m?

don't. just let them be raped. It's better to traumatize the population beyond belief, maybe they'll start waking up.

They'll probably just flip it, even with proof, to show that RACISM is growing and we must "fight it together".

film it though

the fuck is wrong with you people? just walk around with a rifle and if someone tries to disarm you, you disarm their fucking face. why is that so hard to get

NO

LET IT HAPPEN !

AND THEN CHIMPOUT MORE THAN EVER TOMORROW WITH SOME ANGRY GERMANS

Germany has a very high density of 1%er MCs. If anons don't do this the bikers will.

Fight hard and destroy them

No they dont German whores routinely vote against them and for this let them have the consequences so they vote differently.

Shut up faggot bitch, I can't tell you from a woman

Is there such a thing as right wing deathsquads?