Can Somebody tell me what exactly goes on here

i have no idea what goes on here can somebody enlighten me

Conor McGregor, beer and potatoes.

grass grows

It's a good place for newbies to Crusader Kings 2 to start.

Rain. Sheep. Pale people. Sad people. Really good beer, especially Guinness. Eternal Anglo hate. Gaelic FB, rugby, "futbol". Tax evasion. EU boners.

You idiots are responding to a guy in Ireland telling him what happens in Ireland.

is that new zealand

Green everywhere since it rains all the time. People in the South are my kinsman, Dublin is multicucked.

No blacks or poles on the emerald isle please.

I'm pretty sure that is Bermuda

The Sweden 2.0 project.

theres no wild snakes there

Irrelevancy

Y's sound like E's

That's Britain

>what goes on in Ireland
Not potatoes. WAHEEEYYYY

the same as happens everywhere else
we live in a globalized world you know?
buy the same shit do the same shitty jobs

nothing important

Its awesome

That's a picture of a country from space

JOIN THE UNION

JOIN USSS

DO IT NOW.

ireland is a discount newfoundland

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

English Catholics in denial.

both are irish but newfoundland's better at being irish

Mostly agrarian economy so much of the country is undeveloped and low population density.

Lots of aesthetic rivers mountains lakes. Ethnically we are like if the Spaniards and Swedish had a bastard son.

I guess life is very slow and boring in those countries. Also never heard of any cute girls from those countries. All I know is that they all share one specific tradition:

When you're a young man (early 20s) you parents will look for a wife for you. Once they have found a girl (usually it's the neighbors daughter or your parents friends daughter) they will tell you who the girl is and you both will be introduced to each other. Now this is where it gets interesting, obviously you are not allowed to have sex with the girl before the wedding. However, your task as a future husband now, is to find out if the girl your parents had selected is "clean" or "dirty".

The way to find this out is pretty odd for us westerners but it's what they do in central Asia. Anyway you are supposed to "kidnapp" your future wife. (basically you get your boys and a car and you drive to your girls house and get her to follow you) since it's a well known tradition it is being done without any violence or the involvement of the police. Now that you have your girl with you in your car, you drive to a quiet place with no people around. Here you lift her skirt up and all you are allowed to do is to licke her asshole. In fact, you are supposed to licke it. If she's clean and it tastes alright then you'll marry that girl.

This is crazy but this is how things work in those countries. This is also a reason why the girls from central Asian countries have the most cleanest assholes ever.

What a crazy world.

good people enjoying nice lives, days in the fields and evening in the pubs, with friends and family.

all a man needs really

What the fuck

I know right. Saw this on a German network once. Might go there one day as I'm into rimming myself I guess.

everyone trying to ruin Ulster (gods chosen counties) with taigs and fenianism and unemployment and happyness.

>mfw live in Ulster

>mfw live in one of the most catholic parts of Ulster
people never shut up about celtic or mcgregor

What county?

antrim

People who lost their language.

That's happening to you too. I hope you stop it. As convenient as it would be to not learn Dutch I should have to if I want to visit toothpasteland.

Sodomy and alcoholism

Gets gone unchecked for far too long

>tfw 90%-100%
Troubles 2 when?

>Monaghan
>horrible accents
DELET THIS

>""Ulster"" ""Scot"" acting like he doesn't live in the biggest shithole in western Europe

>Irish pretending his country is relevant

>i have no idea what goes on here can somebody enlighten me

Italians Iphones are translated here.

Italian Windows is translated and made here

Italian google and facebook are made and translated here,

We also have nice steak butter and faith in Roman Catholicism and underdogs.

>poles

Roman Catholic. I'm fine with that.

Not fine with wierd protestants.

Fuck off Wayne.

Someone doesn't get the joke

This is true.

Where's Craggy Island.

It is paceful but hardly any de jure claims and a really slow beggining

K
A
T